Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. (1983 Views)

I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria / How To Write A “letter Of Happiness In Mmm / A Public Apology To Ishilove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. by Nobody: 10:19am On May 25, 2015
I would like to use this medium to sincerely apologize to Ishilove and other moderators for my poor display of character and judgment, especially in the last four days.
I was angry and I let that anger get the best of me.
I said a lot of things I shouldn't have said and I broke some delicate rules in the process.
In a feat of annoyance, I made a lot of mistakes that I regret, mistakes I would not want repeated ever again.

I am really sorry for the silly threads I created and the venomous words I used, all in the foolish attempt to incite members against a moderator for doing her job
Please accept my solemn apology.

I would also use this opportunity to apologize to all Nairaland members that I have deliberately provoked and insulted in the past, and to all those I have been rude to. Please from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry.

I promise to be of good behavior from now on and I promise to fully abide by the rules of this forum.

Thanks.
Re: Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. by delishpot: 10:21am On May 25, 2015
missclasssy:
I would like to use this medium to sincerely apologize to Ishilove and other moderators for my poor display of character and judgment, especially in the last four days.
I was angry and I let that anger get the best of me.
I said a lot of things I shouldn't have said and I broke some delicate rules in the process.
In a feat of annoyance, I made a lot of mistakes that I regret, mistakes I would not want repeated ever again.

I am really sorry for the silly threads I created and the venomous words I used, all in the foolish attempt to incite members against a moderator for doing her job
Please accept my solemn apology.

I would also use this opportunity to apologize to all Nairaland members that I have provoked and insulted in the past, and to all those I have been rude to. Please from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry.

I promise to be of good behavior from now on and I promise to fully abide by the rules of this forum.

Thanks.

Go and sin no more! kiss

5 Likes

Re: Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. by Nobody: 10:27am On May 25, 2015
Dose MODs are something else.
Imagine ishilove saying she would lock up a thread.
I expect seun to try and call his MODs to order,especially ishilove and rocktation.
Bunch of annoying girls.

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. by DjAndroid: 10:27am On May 25, 2015
Your sins are forgiven.

As this is an anonymous forum, you could have stayed and nothing will happen.

You could have even created another account and nothing will happen.

You could have even left Nairaland but in all, you decided to apologise for things you feel you did wrong.

It is a good act. I doff my heart for you.

This is loyalty at its peak! Keep it up gurl!
Re: Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. by Godfullsam(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2015
U are forgiven.

But don't mis behave again .
Re: Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. by Nobody: 10:36am On May 25, 2015
Chai, I missed grin
Re: Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. by Holatunde007(m): 10:37am On May 25, 2015
Pls wu is dat ishilove? I saw her name all over the filling station, is she the one behind the fuel scarcity?

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. by Nobody: 10:39am On May 25, 2015
grin
Re: Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. by Eyepencil: 10:50am On May 25, 2015
No need to open a thread for that. Not necessary

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. by chibwike(m): 11:34am On May 25, 2015
Lol...finally you cant do without nairaland
Re: Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. by elantraceey(f): 12:12pm On May 25, 2015
chibwike:

Exactly .
Re: Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 25, 2015
chibwike:

And how did you come to this conclusion?
Re: Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. by agarawu23(m): 1:50pm On May 25, 2015
grin grin grin

I need special apology cool
Re: Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. by chibwike(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2015
missclasssy:

And how did you come to this conclusion?
coz i expected you to leave the forum outta anger...and probably neva come back...buh you came back....and even apologised to the mod.....whom you thought you were in the same level with....and talked to her rudely...even insulting her in the process.....i guess you ve realised ur mistakes....some people re just bigger than you in terms of power...here....anyways u re forgiven...welcome back.

5 Likes

Re: Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 25, 2015
chibwike:
coz i expected you to leave the forum outta anger...and probably neva come back...buh you came back....and even apologised to the mod.....whom you thought you were in the same level with....and talked to her rudely...even insulting her in the process.....i guess you ve realised ur mistakes....some people re just bigger than you in terms of power...here....anyways u re forgiven...welcome back.

Okay

(1)

Shocking: See Imo Big Who Ran Mad And Walks The Street Complete N@ked / Nollywood Veteran Euchariaanunobi 's Son Raymond Laid To Rest Today. / How To Fix "No Permission To Delete File" On Android Device - Notedwap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.