Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity (28774 Views)

Xenophobic Attack: MTN Releases Statement Over Poor Network / Etisalat Nigeria Unveils New Evening Data Plans / Airtel Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by latola05(m): 1:58pm On May 25, 2015
allanphash7:
I still dont wanna beleive that jonathan is still alive

If he does then he is a basttard

I say it loudly " he is a real bastard!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by blank(f): 1:59pm On May 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
I don die be dat.All my network is down

Time to port to glo with pride

Went to a glo customer service center and they said their systems are down. I should check back next week.
Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by Chuksprince: 2:09pm On May 25, 2015
ramdris:
We don enter am!.

And where are those bloody mofos that wants the "Arungun" GEJ to win the Moe Ibrahim's award when he is about leaving the country in ruins as against how he met it.

GEJ turned this country from "credit" to "debit", from "boom" to "doom" from "progression" to "regression"......... It has never been this bad since I can recall. The economy is almost dead and yet some nitwit will not see anything wrong in him just because he comes from their zone as if that will put food on in their stomach..

God please use GMB to cleanse this land of all the bundle of problem GEJ brought upon this great nation.

No wonder your username starts with "ram" senseless
Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by dadaha: 2:13pm On May 25, 2015
6 weeks before and after election, the difference is clear and the Jonathan is exposed
Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by chax100(f): 2:17pm On May 25, 2015
When the going gets tough, only the tough gets going! I salute Glo courage, as they are exploring ways to run their base stations, come on, there are fuel on the streets, it is a question of money. Glo puts their subscribers first and will comb all nooks and crannies for the last drop before getting on it knees and throwing in the towel. Times like this, service providers should go the extra miles.*Everyday no be Christmas*

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by cirmuell(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2015
Omo, mtn do me strong thing today, late delivery of 'important' msgs...embarassedsad
Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 25, 2015
ramdris:
We don enter am!.

And where are those bloody mofos that wants the "Arungun" GEJ to win the Moe Ibrahim's award when he is about leaving the country in ruins as against how he met it.

GEJ turned this country from "credit" to "debit", from "boom" to "doom" from "progression" to "regression"......... It has never been this bad since I can recall. The economy is almost dead and yet some nitwit will not see anything wrong in him just because he comes from their zone as if that will put food on in their stomach..

God please use GMB to cleanse this land of all the bundle of problem GEJ brought upon this great nation.

Nigeria has always been in ruin.
Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by fleezytran(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2015
ollah1:
E remain glo but dem no go talk cos dem sabi where buy back market.

No mehn! Na dem get ConOil o, so no prob. at all for dem. grin
Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by tuke: 2:23pm On May 25, 2015
I need to be cleared on this problem, is it that a handfull of marketers are shutting the economy down because of balance payments disagreements with the government over business they have been enjoying for almost two decades? Is this the patriotic or corrupt toll we are to tag alone. Fuel in depots are guarded by security agents paid with our taxes; networks shorting down, prices shooting up, and all fingers point to one man. GEJ? Something is fundamentally wrong here.
Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by fleezytran(m): 2:23pm On May 25, 2015
chuna1985:

Nigeria has always been in ruin.

Even if so, never this bad...an adage says "dear oracle, if u cant better my condition leave me as i am o" But d oracle as ruined things to be d "worstest" ever.
Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by kennethchidi(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2015
Glo can't make any statement coz their chairman is one of d oil cabals....adenuga of cornoil . so dey have enof to run their stations and businesses.
etisalat,mtn and odas how market?
meanwhile,I hop dey resolve this fuel issue o coz its really getting out of hands.
God bless naija.
Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by xtervaganza(m): 2:39pm On May 25, 2015
Unabefool:
Remaining glo among network providers to release it statement on fuel scarcity.

lalasticlala
glo ceo doubles as an oil baron.......its possible though but very unlikely
Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by LKO(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2015
ramdris:
We don enter am!.

So sad. As hopeless as GEJ's regime is, some persons even among the exposed and educated sees nothing wrong with this man. Even my own mum who is well travelled, exposed and a barrister at law, still believes GEJ is God sent simply because, according to her, GEJ is "our brother". How low can we go? A pity.

Happily, my mum has been crying bitterly over this fuel scarcity for the past six days. No electricity to power her chamber and no cheap fuel to run cars and her chambers, she has being buying the product at cut throat rate. She dares not raise the issue in my presence, because she knows very well that I m "Buhari people" (in her words). Even in the midst of this disaster, some peeps still asslick Jonathan, God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by Slickest(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
I don die be dat.All my network is down

Time to port to glo with pride
Lwkmd....funny guy...drop d pride oo because glo go write their own 2moro
Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by Gavel(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2015
Unabefool:

lalasticlala

Don't expect glo to follow suit, bro. Adenuga is deep into the oil biz. He's possibly part of the problem now.
Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 25, 2015
fleezytran:

Even if so, never this bad...an adage says "dear oracle, if u cant better my condition leave me as i am o" But d oracle as ruined things to be d "worstest" ever.

From one year to another, the nation got worse, it has nothing to do with Jonathan.

Wen a nation relies only on crude oil, this is how they turn out. Things will come back to normal wen Independent marketers decide to start selling crude oil products again.
Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by adedayourt(m): 3:36pm On May 25, 2015
lekahm:
Thnk God for glo.

u go soon hear of glo own
Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by kingphilip(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2015
AutosBay:
It is well and someone is busy smiling to the bank during this pathetic situation, there was a country.
there was really a country
Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by ramdris(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2015
Chuksprince:

No wonder your username starts with "ram" senseless
Who is really senseless between u and I, is it me who made my point or u whose only point is abuse? I don't normally reply to riff-raff like u but I just needed to point out your stupidity.

In a forum like dis, pple are free to air their personal opinion on issues and that does not necessitate any abusive words towards them so far they did not utter any. You can always make a better point to convince the person why he/she got it wrong but definitely not by uttering fowl language to someone u don't even know just because u feel u can't be identified. This forum is expected to be for sensible and matured minded pple who respect others opinion. I want to believe u are an adult and ur speech should portrays that

Thank u!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 25, 2015
Etisalat should go extra mile to export fuels from the United Arab Emirates where it's from. Afterall they have excess oil over there.
Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by Najwal: 4:32pm On May 25, 2015
Unabefool:
Etisalat should go extra mile to export fuels from the United Arab Emirates where it's from. Afterall they have excess oil over there.

As-in am shocked at eti, mtn etc already giving up instead of going the extra Mile to provide needed services to millions of their customers, it's very easy for them to provide different means of exploiting money from customers but same connot be said when their services is mostly needed. pathetic.
Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by adenijiayo(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2015
Why haven't they converted their base stations to the ones operating with solar power. Along Ibadan to Ogbomoso express way via Ife Odan , some of those base stations operate with solar power and now dem dey give us yeye excuses. MTN shld not try to reduce their services because i just subscribed to their internet plan.
Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by buddyboi(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2015
Unabefool:

lalasticlala

Glo for wia...na adenuga get conoil...diesel assured
Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 25, 2015
LKO:

So sad. As hopeless as GEJ's regime is, some persons even among the exposed and educated sees nothing wrong with this man. Even my own mum who is well travelled, exposed and a barrister at law, still believes GEJ is God sent simply because, according to her, GEJ is "our brother". How low can we go? A pity.

Happily, my mum has been crying bitterly over this fuel scarcity for the past six days. No electricity to power her chamber and no cheap fuel to run cars and her chambers, she has being buying the product at cut throat rate. She dares not raise the issue in my presence, because she knows very well that I m "Buhari people" (in her words). Even in the midst of this disaster, some peeps still asslick Jonathan, God forbid.

Honestly it beats me why people still choose to remain die hard supporters of GEJ. I also observed that most people choose to support him because he is their 'brother'. No amount of bad news from his administration can make them back down. When you ask them, 'what have you benefited directly or indirectly from this administration'?, they tell you he only stayed there for one tenure and the other other he only completed Yaradua's tenure so we cant count that one shocked shocked.
Even my boss was arguing with me the other day that Buhari will Islamize Nigeria. I just laughed. Its crazy though. Is Nigeria GEJ's birthright I ask? Even if he won this election after 4 years wont he still step down? Won't someone else still take over?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by jpphilips(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2015
Unabefool:
Scarcity of Petroleum Products: Etisalat Announces Possible Outages To Network Operations

Etisalat Nigeria today announced possible disruptions to its operations and services as a result of the current nationwide scarcity of petroleum products. Management stated that the company is working assiduously to minimise the impact given the circumstances.
The scarcity of petroleum products has impacted every sector of the economy and the provision of telecommunications services is no exception. We are however working with partners and doing all that is possible to continue to deliver quality services in spite of the challenge. Such a prolonged situation threatens our ability to re-fuel all our sites and thus negatively impacting service.
Etisalat reiterates its commitment to delivering quality services and asks for understanding from all customers who might be impacted during this period.
Management.

www.facebook.com/notes/etisalat-nigeria/scarcity-of-petroleum-products-etisalat-announces-possible-outages-to-network-op/840480595987125/?refid=17

Nupeng has bribed etisalat, Etisalat use AGO from refil stations for their operations?
i laugh in kpo fire!!
Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by JaaizTech: 5:39pm On May 25, 2015
tuke:
I need to be cleared on this problem, is it that a handfull of marketers are shutting the economy down because of balance payments disagreements with the government over business they have been enjoying for almost two decades? Is this the patriotic or corrupt toll we are to tag alone. Fuel in depots are guarded by security agents paid with our taxes; networks shorting down, prices shooting up, and all fingers point to one man. GEJ? Something is fundamentally wrong here.
GEJ is the fundamental thing that is wrong. He governed for 5 years, No improvement in Power, No improvement in fuel. That says it all
Re: Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity by MrDoGood(m): 1:26am On May 26, 2015
Unabefool:

Adenuga is the owner of con oil na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NCAA To Demolish Globacom Masts Nationwide Over ₦5.9 Billion Debts / Nokia 3.1 Plus Vs Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 Speed Test Comparison (photos) / Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.