Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Hilarious Nairalander Experience In GT Bank Due To The Fuel Problem - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious Nairalander Experience In GT Bank Due To The Fuel Problem (645 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations / The Worst GT Bank I Ve Been To GTB Okwi Road Enugu... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Nairalander Experience In GT Bank Due To The Fuel Problem by lakad4u(m): 1:53pm On May 25, 2015
I got a text message on my phone yesterday night from GTbank saying there branches will be closing by 1pm starting from today all over the country,I have a lot of transactions to do in the bank to day,I got to the bank around 9am in the morning and everywhere was hell,I haven't experience such heat in a banking hall,they didn't on there AC and no ventilation,everybody was sweating like a christmas Goat,I was on the long queue for 5 hours,it was 2pm,and just few people before me to get to desk point,they told us there network is down,everybody shouted and started lamenting as we have stood here for hours,the branch manager came out and addressed us that there is nothing they can do to it and any moment from now,they will have to switchoff the gen as there is no fuel..it was like a joke,before we knew it,the switchedoff the light and matched us out..I couldn't expect this hilarious treatment from so called bank to there customers,I couldn't blame them anyway,Government caused all this shit for there citizens...
See pics below

Re: Hilarious Nairalander Experience In GT Bank Due To The Fuel Problem by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 25, 2015
Hmm
Re: Hilarious Nairalander Experience In GT Bank Due To The Fuel Problem by dadaha: 1:56pm On May 25, 2015
shocked sad which way Nigeria
Re: Hilarious Nairalander Experience In GT Bank Due To The Fuel Problem by blank(f): 2:10pm On May 25, 2015
Embrace alternatives. You don't have to go to the bank for most of your banking transactions.
Re: Hilarious Nairalander Experience In GT Bank Due To The Fuel Problem by hadura29(m): 2:11pm On May 25, 2015
Sorry oooo... Hmmm ..

I take leg kick stone... Hmm na government....
Re: Hilarious Nairalander Experience In GT Bank Due To The Fuel Problem by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 25, 2015
All because of jona.daft?
Re: Hilarious Nairalander Experience In GT Bank Due To The Fuel Problem by missKiffy(f): 2:19pm On May 25, 2015
It is well
Re: Hilarious Nairalander Experience In GT Bank Due To The Fuel Problem by specialguest(f): 2:24pm On May 25, 2015
Sorry op but i could'nt help but laugh.
Which way nija? Soon the inverters used to power atm's will run out also.
Re: Hilarious Nairalander Experience In GT Bank Due To The Fuel Problem by topblazetk(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2015
Rubish Country!! Visit ma blog to start browsin free!

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Pictures Of the 3 Children Killed by fire from Candle Light In Lagos / Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(its True) / Fayose: Cope With Fund Pusity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.