Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. (4818 Views)

North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG / 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct / LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 3:16pm On May 25, 2015
We are enuguproperties.com.ng and we have secured many self cons for corp members posted to Enugu town, comprising of Enugu North, South and East. we have self contained rooms, 1, and 3 bedroom depending on the location.

We are a registered company PD Projects Limited, and we own enuguproperties.com.ng so feel rest assured you are safe. I am going to be posting pictures and advices for corp members that are posted to these areas. You can reach us on 08032407582. Whatsapp on the same number. Check my signature and follow the links for more info.

1 Like

Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 3:29pm On May 25, 2015
images of some of our accommodation

Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 3:31pm On May 25, 2015
more around independence layout

Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 3:48pm On May 25, 2015
More pictures coming up. Network is crazy right now...
Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 8:18am On May 26, 2015
Good morning friends. Interiors of some self contained end rooms.

Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 8:08pm On May 28, 2015
Good pm pals. This is a cool 3 bedroom flat for corps members. Each room is a self con with toilet, bathroom and kitchen, and then master sitting room and master kitchen

Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 8:15pm On May 28, 2015
Nice wardrobes...

Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 7:56am On Jun 01, 2015
I have been speaking with corp members and we have been going for viewing. Keep contacting us. Still many available accommodation. Happy new month
Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 9:58am On Jun 02, 2015
Good am pals
Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 8:34am On Jun 04, 2015
Good am pals. still got good accommodation available for corp members
Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 6:05am On Jun 05, 2015
Gm pals
Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
Cool self cons at Ogui road... Good environment, access road road to anywhere easily

Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
One bedroom flat around d Nza street Enugu...

Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by oblo(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2015
do u have for non corp members?
Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Yes, these one can go for non corp members. It is not exclusively for corp members. You are welcome to ask more questions and viewing available of you are in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by monlawal(m): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
megamindmaster:
Yes, these one can go for non corp members. It is not exclusively for corp members. You are welcome to ask more questions and viewing available of you are in Enugu.
I am a Corp member but serving in kogi. I just need a place I can stay in enugu after my service year not a self con but a nice accommodation
Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
monlawal:
I am a Corp member but serving in kogi. I just need a place I can stay in enugu after my service year not a self con but a nice accommodation
OK? Just give me a lil me details and specifics... And when is ur service year ending?
Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
We organize group viewing and house inspection for corp members and general clients alike. You don't just see properties here, we take you around to see what you need... Keep reaching us. Cheers
Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2015
accommodation still available...
Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
We have accommodation for those moving I to town at cool and serene place...
Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2015
Some accommodation still available...
Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by pearlanek: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
megamindmaster:
more around independence layout

hey I'm looking for something like this, where i can pay 3months or 6months as i will not stay in enugu for up to a year
Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
i believe we just discussed... thanks
Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by sonof0la: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
do you guys have accommodation for corpers in anambra onitsha north specially if yes my email is hologyn@yahoo.com and cell is 08109749622
Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
sonof0la:
do you guys have accommodation for corpers in anambra onitsha north specially if yes my email is hologyn@yahoo.com and cell is 08109749622

No i don't. our location is basically Enugu state, Enugu city precisely...

thanks
Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
pearlanek:

hey I'm looking for something like this, where i can pay 3months or 6months as i will not stay in enugu for up to a year
the deal was custom made with a Land lord. Its wasn't sustained more than the first year, so no longer available...

Thanks
Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
This thread is ranking on Google, and every week we receive calls from a lot of folks and Corp. members alike, moving into Enugu, and we try our best to hook them up with something great... Keep the calls coming. I am sure we have a great accommodation for you. Feel free to ask questions and get advice from us.

Regards
Emmanuel
Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
megamindmaster:
Cool self cons at Ogui road... Good environment, access road road to anywhere easily
Please how much is dis one. I need accommodation close to Parklane.
Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Please how much is dis one. I need accommodation close to Parklane.
Not available at the moment. Reach me on WhatsApp 08032407582 for available options, not far from parklane too. Thanks
Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=Jointhemiltons2 post=58017663]
Please how much is dis one. I need accommodation close to Parklane. [/quote)

Not available at the moment. Reach me on WhatsApp 08032407582 for available options, not far from parklane too. Thanks
Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by jmanity: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2018
Can I get a room and parlour in a secured estate in Enugu for 200 - 250k??
Re: Houses And Accomodations To Let For Corp. Members In Enugu. by megamindmaster(m): 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2019
jmanity:
Can I get a room and parlour in a secured estate in Enugu for 200 - 250k??

I am not quite sure about that price range in a "secured estate" in Enugu...

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Registration Form Sample / NYSC 2019 Batch 'A' Mobilisation Time Table / NYSC Is A Scam, They Are Not Paying 21B For 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.