Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Got A Mail From Wangonet - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got A Mail From Wangonet (1435 Views)

What Does It Mean,when U Get A Mail Stating U Have Been Invited To See The CEO / Just Got A Mail From Nigerian Breweries Recruitment Program / Received A Mail From VHR Nig Ltd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Mail From Wangonet by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2006
hi got a mail from the HR of wangonet asking me to fill in some questionaire.i saw a post on this thread some weeks ago about wangonet.can any one educate me more on what they are into
thanks
Re: Got A Mail From Wangonet by honeyworld: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2006
hi femo,
whats up?what's d website of wangonet?besides,what's ur email addy?cheers.
Re: Got A Mail From Wangonet by jesuseun1(m): 12:47am On Sep 15, 2006
i think wangonet are into computer network and internet training for staff in companies,like 2yrs ago ,my sister attended one of the training conducted for NGO Staff by wangonet. i think there office is at idejo in V.I,lagos.
Re: Got A Mail From Wangonet by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2006
thanks guys do you have an idea of how much they pay there staffs its been asked in the questionaire sent to me to fill and it was stated there that if my remunations is more than what they can afford they wont consider me again.
thanks
Re: Got A Mail From Wangonet by jesuseun1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2006
femilangy,
u just have to be wise about it.dont give an amount that is too low or high,just be average.it depends on ur years of experience,if it is ur first job,i will advise that u just give them around 45and 50k.if it less than what they actually pay u,they will definetly pay u.wish u the past orbetter still if u have an opportunity to meet with one of their staff so as to give u hint on the pay.

God bless u.
Re: Got A Mail From Wangonet by ibimina(f): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2006
how do i get the questionaire?
Re: Got A Mail From Wangonet by dejavuu: 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2006
i got the mail too , and about the payment i said that am opened to negotiation cool
Re: Got A Mail From Wangonet by Ayodemejid: 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2006
take you time to study the site. http://www.wangonet.org/index.asp
that will help you to know what they do
Office Address
West African NGO Network.
2nd Floor Icon House
999F Idejo Off Adeola Odeku Victoria Island
Lagos - Nigeria
Phones
234-1-2610990; 2624505; 7746734
Fax
234-1-2610990
Email
info@wangonet.org
Re: Got A Mail From Wangonet by durtman: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2006
re they recruiting and how can i get the questionaire
Re: Got A Mail From Wangonet by 9ja4eva: 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2007
Really?I know d company and d guy who runs it but den wateva.

(1) (Reply)

Procter And Gamble Test Format! / Invitation For Interview / Hot Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.