Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates (56183 Views)

Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:
If I were to be that lady, I'd seriously reconsider being married into such a family, good thing her hubby to be is sensible sha.

What's the big deal in doing a dish? Why does it have to come down to who ate with the plate? the said fiancee is a guest if I'm correct, so why should she being doing dishes in a house she's visiting for starters?(not that it's bad anyways), just that, it's not proper etiquette to demand your guests do chores(well except there are rules, which you must let them know about) then again, it just doesn't sound normal.

Die,then go back and be reborn in the west,we got a culture and and your telemundo and plenty movies won't end it.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 6:54pm On May 25, 2015
cold:

If he says never mind,he'll do it. It's different. If he doesn't,one should have the decency to clean up after herself. This is a no brainer really. It's akin to a girl sleeping over at her partner's,gets up in the morning and leaves without straightening the sheets. Or maybe it's just me.
I'm trying to understand your angle o, are you saying, as a lady, it's paramount to do the dishes after eating when visiting a boyfriend? Does he get to do the dishes after eating at my place?

They both slept on the bed, anyone can do it.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BabaOneChance: 6:54pm On May 25, 2015
jidebaba69:

I think you are very right. A lady should show her upbringing by doing the right thing all the time. Because one day she will go to her in-laws place and expect her mother in law to wash up after her.
Come on! This is a babe they're expecting to become the madam of the house soon. It won't hurt a fly if the younger brother kisses her feet even...and he's doing it for the elder brother! The girl would naturally like him for that and would wanna return the favour. I don't support the junior at all
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Adaeze003(f): 6:54pm On May 25, 2015
Gaidenk:

People like you should their lifehood in our culture single,you are a disgrace to the igbo culture

Can you seriously read and comprehend what you wrote/typed up there

Anyhoo... have you spoken to the ancestors lately? how are they?? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 25, 2015
njays24:
What kind of a silly and nasty uncultured attitude is that? She left the plate for her houseboy to wash or what? Even me that the madam of my house,whenever I visit my mother-in-law or sister-in-law,I would be the one to do the dishes,cook and tidy the kitchen even when his younger sisters are there. Onibaje oshi.
It's bad manners for the lady not to wash her own plate

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by FLAWLES(f): 6:56pm On May 25, 2015
Mtwwwwwws,for common plate?some of u re just here putting blames,who knows if she always wash d dishes bt forgot to do todays own?(cuz if she's always eating and nt doing d Dishes d elder bro won't talk to Hz younger 1) who knws if she was in a RUSH b4 she left?na today mk she no cun wash na OP carry am come NL mtwwwwwws, ,,,,mk una de use brain
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 6:56pm On May 25, 2015
Gaidenk:

Die,then go back and be reborn in the west,we got a culture and and your telemundo and plenty movies won't end it.
I will die at a ripe old age, I don't have a problem with that.

Feck you and your 'misogynic' culture, I don't watch telemundo btw.

9 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by cold(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm trying to understand your angle o, are you saying, as a lady, it's paramount to do the dishes after eating when visiting a boyfriend? Does he get to do the dishes after eating at my place?

They both slept on the bed, anyone can do it.
If i came over and ate at your place,i would do the dishes without batting an eyelid,unless you decline. I'm domesticated like that. But to each their own.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BabaOneChance: 6:57pm On May 25, 2015
pek:
That's when you know lady that is a wife material. Reminds me of my own experience. Was interested in a lady then. She came to my place one day. Went to the kitchen to serve herself. Left the kitchen in a bad state without washing the dishes. The relationship ended before it started.
So having kitchen manner is the only criterion for ascertaining a wife material, according to u?

9 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:
I will die at a ripe old age, I don't have a problem with that.

Feck you and your 'misogynic' culture, I don't watch telemundo btw.
Re-read what I wrote,I repeat,die if you hate our culture.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by spicykev(f): 6:58pm On May 25, 2015
sorry oooo ogar....its like my post came wen ur blood was very very hot... picks my shoes and runs out of thread

mascot87:

You must be high on pawpaw leaf. You fit be the elder brother fiancee self. You must be a very dirty girl for not washing ur plate after eating. óbun
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Otamayomi1(f): 6:59pm On May 25, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Its Very Very Wrong. She Is Nt Yet Married 2 Him. Evn If She Is, She Is Supose 2 Extend Respect 2 Her Hubby Sibling More Sef.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BabaOneChance: 7:00pm On May 25, 2015
gunners160:
Hmm,It sims u guys dnt undstand the story .The elder broda owns the house nd d younger broda stays with him since he is a student. THE YOUNGA BRODA BROUGHT A lady to D house,ate with D lady and Left the plate. AFTER eating,the lady left the house leaving the plate unwashed.The elder brother challenged the younger 1 instead of apologising he got angry and wanted to fight is elder brother. . .
Then the younger brother is st.upid!

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 25, 2015
Ladies believe, erroneously as it is, that once they're good looking it should suffice a man to consider them suitable for keeps.

Honestly the attitudes of most ladies suck so miserably you would be forced to think of them as nothing beyond sexual pleasure.

And that's tragic.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 7:02pm On May 25, 2015
cold:

If i came over and ate at your place,i would do the dishes without batting an eyelid,unless you decline. I'm domesticated like that. But to each their own.
If you choose to do the dishes at my place, that's fantastic(I may not allow that) but it's my duty as a host to make you my guest very comfortable and that includes, cleaning up things like dishes and even making your bed, serving you is technically what being a host is all about.

I do however, understand that there are usually exceptions with things like this, as it is not usually a one size fits all case, so I don't see the problem with the faincee not doing the dish, it is not her house after all, there is only so much freedom she can have while there.

7 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by yiwaldecanta: 7:02pm On May 25, 2015
missKiffy:
Am a lady and would never support such, it's wrong for her not to wash the plate and to think the elder brother is even insisting his younger brother to wash it and not the girl is absurd
At the end of the day the girl is a guest ....why her attitude might not be something to applaud about .....she still has to get the benefit of doubt as a guest.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 7:03pm On May 25, 2015
Gaidenk:

Re-read what I wrote,I repeat,die if you hate our culture.
thing is, it is only a culture with small minded people like yourself.

6 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 25, 2015
gunners160:
Hmm,It sims u guys dnt undstand the story .The elder broda owns the house nd d younger broda stays with him since he is a student. THE YOUNGA BRODA BROUGHT A lady to D house,ate with D lady and Left the plate. AFTER eating,the lady left the house leaving the plate unwashed.The elder brother challenged the younger 1 instead of apologising he got angry and wanted to fight is elder brother. . .

Pls go back and read the story for two or three times then you can return to do justice to this your comment

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Sagytarius(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2015
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 25, 2015
ayoolanr:

Would you refer to your mother as a "mere" woman? You are a chauvinistic lunatic! The basic tenet of life says treat others the way you want to be treated! Someone rightly corrected you and yet you fail to see what is right and civil as a human being! You are despicable and you make me sick!

Here we go again. Feminist egoistic ranter. Keep advocating for equal right but the promise remains that as you were a woman, till you return to your ancestors, you'll remain a woman and men must always exhibit authority over you.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by yiwaldecanta: 7:05pm On May 25, 2015
Would this still be a problem if a lady's fiance ate and left the dishes unwashed.... This segregation and stereotyping of what a woman should or should not be is getting out of hand.

8 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by missKiffy(f): 7:05pm On May 25, 2015
BabaOneChance:

Not at all. He should respect his elder brother and clean up the dishes! He won't live there forever, will he?
Well you have a point but the girl no try
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BabaOneChance: 7:05pm On May 25, 2015
Princessonelove:
It depends on the situation
From what you've explained she was a visitor and you don't expect a visitor to wash up after themselves. The younger brother should have washed it.
Seconded! She's a guest, therefore, should be treated as a guest. And courtesy demands that u treat a guest with respect! It would have been a totally different ball game if the lady was living with the guy and the younger brother was the visitor

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Lincoln275(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2015
from my own point of view, its that girl responsibility to wash used plate for her bro-in-law nah. then d husband don chop efo if He is encouraging his fiancee not to wash plates for his brother
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 25, 2015
Beamborla:
Op, the manner in which you expressed yourself portrays you as a misogynist.

What do you mean by 'mere lady'

A mere lady is a lady who is 'meeh! (ewu).
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by amokeme(f): 7:10pm On May 25, 2015
francizy:

Dirty you! tongue
am just lazy angry but I do things when necessary.. smiley ( there is a difference btwn being lazy and dirty)
The girl should have washed the plates tho..

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Missyetty(f): 7:10pm On May 25, 2015
Gosh! The babe lack manners, and i am even wondering how she felt comfortable leaving the plates for the guy to wash, his boyfriend better talk some sense into her.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by bosun11(m): 7:12pm On May 25, 2015
As a lady , if u dating a guy and u ate from his pot in his house and cant wash d plate , u might end up loosing such a guy . "Courtesy demands you wash the plates " being the lady....Its as simple as that

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Ibsgal(f): 7:13pm On May 25, 2015
RedBenson:

Here we go again. Feminist egoistic ranter. Keep advocating for equal right but the promise remains that as you were a woman, till you return to your ancestors, you'll remain a woman and men must always exhibit authority over you.

The ignorance is so mind-blowing

8 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 25, 2015
Princessonelove:
It depends on the situation
From what you've explained she was a visitor and you don't expect a visitor to wash up after themselves. The younger brother should have washed it.

Does the word "a fiancee" refer to a visitor?

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by mascot87(m): 7:14pm On May 25, 2015
spicykev:
sorry oooo ogar....its like my post came wen ur blood was very very hot... picks my shoes and runs out of thread

Mo bu danu grin grin grin
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 7:16pm On May 25, 2015
RedBenson:

Does the word "a fiancee" refer to a visitor?
You sound so ignorant

What do you think "visitor" means?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days / Bride Carries Husband In Romantic Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.