Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Need Honeymoon Destination - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Honeymoon Destination (902 Views)

My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) / 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria / The Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria. Current Review. Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Honeymoon Destination by Temi231(f): 6:08pm On May 25, 2015
Please I need honeymoon destination out of Nigeria that wouldn't cost us more than 450k please it must include flight ticket,Accommodation,feeding and some freebies. Feel free to give me some website or company names that offers such in Nigeria.

Thanks.
Re: Need Honeymoon Destination by Pidggin(f): 7:18pm On May 25, 2015
With your budget, I think you should be looking at African countries like Ghana, Gambia, Kenya, maybe South Africa(Capetown) depending on the number of days you intend spending. You can send a PM to me if you want more details. Your budget will require planning, and if you are looking at South Africa, then you will need to apply for a visa.
Re: Need Honeymoon Destination by NITESTAY: 9:11pm On May 25, 2015
Piggin is right!

but also you might be able to find something in Dubai as well..kindly pm us and we will be glad to assist.
Re: Need Honeymoon Destination by mrsage(m): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
I wish i could help.
At Naija Tourist we do honeymoon planning as well. But only within Nigeria
Re: Need Honeymoon Destination by fajigirl(f): 2:36am On Jun 14, 2015
Looks like my comment was deleted not sure why? Did you get this sorted? if not, contact me.

(1) (Reply)

US Banned Flights To And From Turkey...turkish Airlines Cancels Flights Too / The EU Country Where You Can Become An E-resident For €100 / Problem solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.