Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? (21319 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Minchee: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by haryor911(m): 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
dawnomike:

Please check your mail...I have sent you the ebook. Sorry for the delay.
Anyone that needs the ebook on how to start a mini-importation business should send me a txt msg.
NB: the ebook comes at no cost

i would nt mind having the e-book too, wld really appreciate my email: haryor911@hotmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by bolman2k1: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Please bro,nid the ebook too. joseph_modupe85@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by sashap: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
dawnomike:

Anyone that needs the ebook on how to start a mini-importation business should send me a txt msg.
pls I need the eBook. feyisasa02@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by donJ2(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
dawnomike:
simply send me ur email address and I'll send u an E-book that will guide u on how to go about running a mini-importation biz for free. wink

jayboss336@gmail.com

I swear, if I hammer via dx ur book, I wont forget yuh...big ups
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by AleAirHub(m): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
donJ2:

jayboss336@gmail.com

I swear, if I hammer via dx ur book, I wont forget yuh...big ups

grin grin grin grin
Nice One And Here Is My Email Too, Because No Knowledge Is Lost.
securesuccess1988@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by LKO(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2015
dawnomike:

Boss good day! Could u kindly help me with a copy of d ebook? My email is abovedlaw@yahoo.com
Many thanks for your kind gesture.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by mygladness: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2015
Kindly send me a copy of the e-book. The email add is tayomi1234@yahoo.com
God bless you
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
dawnomike:
Check your email addy ... I have sent it. All d best
kindly, send it to me thanx phemmypresh@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by teegrams(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
dawnomike:
simply send me ur email address and I'll send u an E-book that will guide u on how to go about running a mini-importation biz for free. wink

Andyfobby0705@yahoo.com thanks in anticipation
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by michealismenton: 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
nice one brother. pls I need di e-book too
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by michealismenton: 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
nice one brother. pls I need dis e-book too. kelex4cent@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by pinkkystel(f): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
nice one bro. pls I need dis e-book too.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by kzenterprise(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hello people, I am looking for 5 people who would like to start a journey to financial freedom from July 2015 by joining me and the Neolife business opportunity. If you are SERIOUS about changing your circumstances, out of a job, or fed up with your current job, open to new ideas, coach-able and ready to work hard, fast and smart. If you want to be in a business with no limits to your earning potential, lots of international travel (a major trip to South Africa in September 2015, plus many more) and the opportunity to earn company bonus every month for life, among other incentives and commissions. Inbox me for more details or send me a mail ogemdianazodo@yahoo.com Return on investment is very high as you can break even within your first 2 months. SERIOUS ENQUIRIES PLEASE and be ready to start soonest.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by jsb(m): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
I found dis gr8 biz frm USA dats taking sm of my friends round d world, paying me so huge every week wt minimal input, just on 2, & I thought of u. Check & know whether am crazy: http://media.vemma.com/backoffice/pdf/vemma_flipbook-notes-en.pdf. Whatsapp 08033217489
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by MarketVis: 4:45am On Jun 29, 2015
"...... and currently I have a product I've been looking at in the US n it sells for 14dollars...."

I live in US, has US citizenship and just moved to Nigeria to do business. Lots of us don't even know what we can buy there and bring here to sell and make money. That's the reason I got interested when I saw this quote. As citizen and holder of US passport, I travel there anytime in a blink of an eye without a visa. So, let's meet to put ideas and agreement together and start serious money tolling biz, pls. I'm in lagos, contact is 070-6959-3150.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Pamelayoung: 4:49am On Jun 29, 2015
fromnigeria:
thank you all,
i just need to learn more about importation.
Are those products fairly used or brand new?
They are new products but usually substandard
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by MarketVis: 4:53am On Jun 29, 2015
MarketVis:
"...... and currently I have a product I've been looking at in the US n it sells for 14dollars...."

I live in US, has US citizenship and just moved to Nigeria to do business. Lots of us don't even know what we can buy there and bring here to sell and make money. That's the reason I got interested when I saw this quote. As citizen and holder of US passport, I travel there anytime in a blink of an eye without a visa. So, let's meet to put ideas and agreement together and start serious money rolling biz, pls. I'm in lagos, contact is 070-6959-3150.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 29, 2015
dawnomike:

Please bro, send me the E-book to ayenhemmy@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2015
dawnomike:
am interested. Can you include me? If yes. Here is my email. Peterokwong@gmail. Com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2015
dawnomike:
am interested. Can you include me? If yes. Here is my email. Peterokwong@gmail. Com. God bless u
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by uliyaah(f): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
wristwatch:

Please bro, send me the E-book to ayenhemmy@gmail.com. Thanks.

Hallo, please can you send me the E-book as well?.... uliyaah@yahoo.com
Thanks much!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by victorking: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
fromnigeria:
Hello Palz,
Pls i would like to learn fromyou about a
good business i can start-up with a
meagre One hundred and fifty thousand
naira (N150,000), that i have been able
to save as a corp member. I know within a couple of months time, i
am going to be in the labour market in
search of a job, so i want a business that
would yield a net profit of say thousand
naira daily for a starter, so things
doesn't get so tough for me by that time. Currently i have a sports betting shop
in mind because already, i have a PC &
Modem, but am not really sure if it'll be
a good one.
Please help me make this important and
critical decision of my life. Thanks in anticipation of your
suggestions and advice.

@fromnigeria I can help out. PM me
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by uliyaah(f): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
dawnomike:

check your mails guys. .. I wish all the best!!!

Pleas can you send me the E-book as well?
No number on your profile to text.
uliyaah@yahoo.com
Thanks muchhhhh
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by fakuta(f): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
please i really need the ebook for mini-importation fakutanaiwa@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by jpride(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Please i'll love to get the mini importation ebook. Email is jerryokpeh@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by ibnabdullah19: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2015
fromnigeria:
Thanks

Pls, I will like it if you can also help me with the mini importation manual. My email is ibnabdullah19.mm@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by chidi4eze(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2015
ibnabdullah19:

Pls, I will like it if you can also help me with the mini importation manual. My email is ibnabdullah19.mm@gmail.com
plz am interested in the mini importation manual.. My email is christian_ezebunwa@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by iamjayworld(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2015
Hi,
My name is E. Jay Ipheghe[Author/Entrepreneur]
A quick question which may interest you. Have you heard about the brand new income system that turns $18(N3900) into N500,000 extra or even more?

I have found a loophole that we can tap into which will automate this opportunity for you….m8
Such that even when you are sleeping, at work or praying, money is coming into your account daily.

If you would like to know more about it…just send me a message to jayworld10@yahoo.com

Requirement.
1. Your ATM master card or visa card preloaded with $18 or its equivalent in your local currency.
2. The exact address you used while opening the account which is being linked to your master or visa card.
3. A valid email address.
4. Access to internet.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by dawnomike(m): 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
uliyaah:

Please you all should check your email box...I have sent you the ebook...I wish you all the best and sorry for the delay. Busy me
Pleas can you send me the E-book as well?
No number on your profile to text.
uliyaah@yahoo.com
Thanks muchhhhh
Re: What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? by wahles(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
dawnomike:
xgentbash@gmail.com I ld like a copy too pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

First Bank To Shut Operations For 5 Days / My Card Was Charged 190 Naira To 1 Dollar Today / UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.