Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel (44028 Views)

Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash / Soldiers Take Over Arepo, Trace Militants To Badagry / Soldiers Take Over Tompolo’s Residence, Father Escapes Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Nobody: 7:40am On May 26, 2015
The nigerian army is an embarrassment!
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by mployer(m): 7:40am On May 26, 2015
Beremx:
Those in charge of Ifeanyi Uba's petrol station should be blamed. They cannot co-ordinate the sale of fuel accordingly and they prefer to sell to black marketers at higher price.

Ifeanyi Uba has done his best and he should be commended anyway.

Ifeanyi Ubah is pdp member, hope you didn't forget that part..

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Mopolchi: 7:40am On May 26, 2015
Na only una want better thing; these soldiers want better thing too. This fuel scarcity touch everybody.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Armstrong34(m): 7:40am On May 26, 2015
GEJ,bringin sorrows to nigerians since 1966......grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by loomer: 7:41am On May 26, 2015
As at press time, and not even a picture or small clips of the event.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Nobody: 7:41am On May 26, 2015
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM LONDON UK. IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST LIKE BRAND NEW ONE @ 26K. CONTACT 08159036341. LOCATION IKOTUN Check Technology Market section for photos
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by charlie009: 7:42am On May 26, 2015
Ifeanyi Ubah is a big scam with all d noise, and its still 2 pump that is selling products @ d filling station.na next week dem go hear am.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by oyetunder(m): 7:42am On May 26, 2015
As long as our khaki boys are only experts in beating up civilians, we shall always need mercineries and Chadians to do the job they are being paid for. These were the same overgrown boy scouts used to stop occupy Nigeria protest few years ago. These overfed uniformed monkeys killed mama kuti... But shekau they cannot stop.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by drkay(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2015
Who doesn't need fuel?
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2015
charlie009:
Ifeanyi Ubah is a big scam with all d noise, and its still 2 pump that is selling products @ d filling station.na next week dem go hear am.
Am sure you are one of those that queued to get fuel from those two pump....sophiscated hater

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Nobody: 7:45am On May 26, 2015
If you are looking for any single man to solve Nigeria's complex problems, then you would have to wait till eternity. We are Nigeria's biggest problem. The issue has never been "who stole the money?" or "who was currupt?" Rather, it has always been about a people waiting for the other man to change before they actually effect the same change in themselves.

Going by the above analogy, who then will bell the cat? A Nigerian or Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by OduaVanguard: 7:47am On May 26, 2015
NNPC is the largest fuel importer in Nigeria, yet their stations weren't selling. NNPC has serious issues and must be probed!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by GOATandYAMtheory: 7:48am On May 26, 2015
new2020:
Very stu$pid headline! Typical Yoruba Newspaper and over-zealous yoruba OP who is keen to see harm come to a successful Igbo business man! Find me another bad news!
how do you cope being such an ediot?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Nobody: 7:49am On May 26, 2015
midolian:

Ifeanyi Uba!
Ifeanyi Uba
Ifeanyi Uba, how many times did I call u? Lemme not spew what I have on my mind.. B4 your brothers/sisters will come here to turn it to a tribal warcheesy cheesy cheesy

As for our soldiers, this is what they know how to do best. Bully pple they are to protect and work for the interest of cunning individuals in the society..bring shecow head for me, una no gree. Now see the shameful thing they go about doing.

Oloribruku ode what do you want the young man to do? You know how crazy our army officers are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by hary4luv(m): 7:51am On May 26, 2015
omenka:
Imagine the kind of country Jonathan is handing over. He's so bitter about his rejection at the polls and is doing everything imaginable to punish Nigerians for the wise choice they made.

Now, look at this man and tell me you really think deep down United Nation would tinker with an idea of making him a special envoy to whatever....

I told people all those talks about giving him an appointment by a world body were just gimmicks to placate the fella knowing fully well how intolerant of defeat some African leaders could be. The imagined without such innuendoes, the dude could simply turn around a say he rejects the outcome of the polls, throwing yet another country in the world into a state of complete chaos and humanitarian disaster.

Shame on Jonathan.
Shame on PDP.

You just sounded like a FOOL!

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by rusher14: 7:52am On May 26, 2015
biafransoul:

At least one of the filling stations is selling from 2 pumps. How many are they selling in Oando, Conoil, Forte oil, MRS et al? Hypocrite

I dislike all this nonsense.

I bought a small jerry can of fuel at NNPC by Ikoyi club last night. Whilst this morning I've already acquired 30litres of petrol from Oando Awolowo Rd.

The problem with this country is as much the followership as the leadership.

Why anyone would want to burst a nut for any of the subsidy thieves oil marketers is beyond me.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by cardinalmundez(m): 7:52am On May 26, 2015
As of the past week our country is and has been on auto-pilot.
Though GEJ is the head and still is in control till 29th it's just a shame that his hands-off on the country and economy is affecting everything

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Emdee590(m): 7:53am On May 26, 2015
midolian:

Ifeanyi Uba!
Ifeanyi Uba
Ifeanyi Uba, how many times did I call u? Lemme not spew what I have on my mind.. B4 your brothers/sisters will come here to turn it to a tribal warcheesy cheesy cheesy

As for our soldiers, this is what they know how to do best. Bully pple they are to protect and work for the interest of cunning individuals in the society..bring shecow head for me, una no gree. Now see the shameful thing they go about doing.
And that they mouth piece wey sabi lie called Olukolade , make him com comment on this make I hear

Yeye people

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Beremx(f): 7:53am On May 26, 2015
mployer:

Ifeanyi Ubah is pdp member, hope you didn't forget that part..
who cares about the party he belongs to? If he hadn't taken the first step in releasing fuel to the masses,probably others wouldn't have followed suit.

He did well and I admire him for that

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:55am On May 26, 2015
adedablessedone:
The problem we have as youths is that we get unnecessarily mad while discussing the issue of all these rich and garrulous people,instead of pointing out the facts carefully and look above the horizon. Curse and insults shouldn't be a way to express our feelings.no one is perfect though,but our attitude matters a lot, irrespective of our ethnicity,status or background, let's respect each other and learn how to be tolerant,if we can't tolerate each other even on the web,then how do we manage that in real life. God Bless Nija.
may God bless u a milli times. Na only ur comment make sence 4 here.
SPAGGYYY:
Bros abeg no vex ooo shey na fuel PHCN take restore power? Where u for come sef?
so u knw knw say na gas dm dy use for their machine? Wel nw u knw. As dm no distribute, no lite.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by winnieG1(m): 7:57am On May 26, 2015
charlie009:
you are a disgrace to your community, how many pump did other marketers open?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by anigbajumo(m): 7:58am On May 26, 2015
new2020:

Shattap Yoruba man. GEJ has perfect record on fuel supply than all past leaders combined. This late artificial scarcity- a week to handover - how suspicious; is a well engineered scarcity by APC to taint him in his last days. Is it a coincidence that an Igbo man who is a staunch supporter of GEJ has to come to his rescue? Where are Otedola, Tinubu, MRS ...all APC supporters?

Shut up your dirty mouth. I bet you were one of the multitude that where at Capital Oil yesterday. Ingrate!
haba!see tribalism at work.GEJ has done more harm dan good in Nigeria oil sector......Av u 4gotten da 20mil dollar NNPC scam?Av u 4gotten dat he increased da price of fuel frm 65naira to 140naira b4 it later reduced to 87naira per litre.......stop being prejudice nd elucidate d fact my bro.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by funkybully(f): 7:58am On May 26, 2015
Stup1d punch propaganda paper! Stunt? Am sure it would not b stunt if it were oando.

Punch ngakwa iko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by winnieG1(m): 7:59am On May 26, 2015
charlie009:
you are a disgrace to your community, how many pumps did your billionaire marketers open? Ifeanyi Ubah got it right this time and must be commended.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Sman37(m): 7:59am On May 26, 2015
All i want is all ebele other corrupted rulers and no rulers propert should all be seized and make dem all a prisoner 4rever with hard labour
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by midolian(m): 8:00am On May 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Oloribruku ode what do you want the young man to do? You know how crazy our army officers are
lol..you should have started politely..if not that I have a very good chukwudi friend, I wld hav gvn u what u deserve.

What if ifeanyi uba connived with the uniform men? What if it was his plan? Military men with an unregistered vehicle, taking rounds and there is nothing a powerful man as uba can do about it? According to the news, the soldiers didn't come once, not twice, not even trice and you expect me to believe there was nothing he could do about it?..abeg use ya head
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:01am On May 26, 2015
Ifeanyi Uba will release fuel and still sell it himself you guys are talking like you don't know naija where the station manger will like to cut corner.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Mcowubaba: 8:01am On May 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

You can't see because they don't announce such things.
madame...the did not sell......the refused to sell......
M nt interested in Una tribal argument....buT the truth is that Oando nd co did not sell any fuel yesterday....Mrs that sold, sold @ 280 per litre...
We should give credit to Capital Oil....

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by midolian(m): 8:02am On May 26, 2015
Emdee590:

And that they mouth piece wey sabi lie called Olukolade , make him com comment on this make I hear

Yeye people
no mind the man..I no dey ever believe anything wey the man say.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Afritop(m): 8:02am On May 26, 2015
Beremx:
Those in charge of Ifeanyi Uba's petrol station should be blamed. They cannot co-ordinate the sale of fuel accordingly and they prefer to sell to black marketers at higher price.

Ifeanyi Uba has done his best and he should be commended anyway.
coordinate nigerian soldier in times like this is risky.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Beremx(f): 8:05am On May 26, 2015
Afritop:
coordinate nigerian soldier in times like this is risky.
that's the problem. Soldiers who are supposed to help in maintaining orderliness are involved in the mess.

So sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site / Pictures Of Civilian Presidents Of Nigeria In Military Uniforms / Prince Adedamola Aderemi Visits Obasanjo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.