Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel (44031 Views)

Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash / Soldiers Take Over Arepo, Trace Militants To Badagry / Soldiers Take Over Tompolo’s Residence, Father Escapes Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Malazzy: 9:05am On May 26, 2015
Sorry ehhh
omenka:
Imagine the kind of country Jonathan is handing over. He's so bitter about his rejection at the polls and is doing everything imaginable to punish Nigerians for the wise choice they made.

Now, look at this man and tell me you really think deep down United Nation would tinker with an idea of making him a special envoy to whatever....

I told people all those talks about giving him an appointment by a world body were just gimmicks to placate the fella knowing fully well how intolerant of defeat some African leaders could be. The imagined without such innuendoes, the dude could simply turn around a say he rejects the outcome of the polls, throwing yet another country in the world into a state of complete chaos and humanitarian disaster.

Shame on Jonathan.
Shame on PDP.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Nobody: 9:06am On May 26, 2015
Meanwhile, consumers, who had spent the entire Monday at the
filling station without getting the product to buy, had described the
announcement by Ifeanyi Uba as a publicity stunt.
By 9pm on Monday, not more than a hundred cars left the station
with fuel.

shaking my head for punch kind of journalism. the same punch said soldiers loaded about 14 drums for the fourth time, the same punch said said it's publicity stunt. did they or did they not sell fuel...

punch newspaper is the most biased newspaper ever.

is it capital oils fault that Nigerians can not comport themselves. oh I forgot they just 've to demonize him bcuz he is pdp..
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by peedeeasobie(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

Did he not agree to join in the misadvised strike in the first place?

Was he not aware of the impending and likely consequences before joining the action

At what point did he change his mind and what must have prompted him to do so?

When we answer these questions honestly, we would locate his reasons for quitting ahead of others.

I look at issues holistically and not tokenism and bits.

If you think what he did is heroism, good luck

Your questions are completely irrelevant to the average Nigeria!

They want fuel, short and simple. If they see someone selling fuel, the person is their hero.

The reason behind the sale is not their concern. Its between Capital oil and the other marketers and not between capital oil and you!

Even if he joined at first, should we not commend him for changing his mind?

'holistic' indeed. I bet you if it was Otedola that opened his own depot, you will be the first to praise him!
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Nobody: 9:12am On May 26, 2015
omenka:
Oga oo. Great countries of the world didn't get to where they are today by prayers, they did so by sheer hard work and sincerity. I've prayed every prayable prayer, even the biggest GOs we have have declared days, weeks and months of fasting and prayers for naija, what has all that brought us

I'm assuming you are a christian just like me and we have a God we believe is the ONLY one TRUE GOD who answers prayers. Now, have you ever bothered to ask yourself why countries such as China, India and Saudi Arabia are leaps and bounds ahead of us??

Think about it.
Lol! Oga m, we shoul n't give up our hope if you look at what is going on you will see that God is working.
All those great countries also went through their turbulent period, people came out and fought, some died in the process, they were n't ranting on the internet alone.
*Shalom*
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Nobody: 9:14am On May 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

Shut up your ugly mouth! I know the filling station more than you, even the guys working at Mobil filling station by Otedola, along the same road confirmed his announcement was pure scam. You live in one dungeon in the eastern cave, so you are free to roll your gutter mouth anyhow.

see how stupid ur thinking is. guys working at mobil station confirmed announcement by capital oil as scam....

U need a brain transplant..

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by kilode100(f): 9:14am On May 26, 2015
omenka:
Imagine the kind of country Jonathan is handing over. He's so bitter about his rejection at the polls and is doing everything imaginable to punish Nigerians for the wise choice they made.

Now, look at this man and tell me you really think deep down United Nation would tinker with an idea of making him a special envoy to whatever....

I told people all those talks about giving him an appointment by a world body were just gimmicks to placate the fella knowing fully well how intolerant of defeat some African leaders could be. The imagined without such innuendoes, the dude could simply turn around a say he rejects the outcome of the polls, throwing yet another country in the world into a state of complete chaos and humanitarian disaster.

Shame on Jonathan.
Shame on PDP.

23 Likes

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by 9jatatafo(m): 9:20am On May 26, 2015
onatisi:
too late , gej gave too much respect to the talkings and feelings of the opposition and they exploited that to the fullest, Gej is actually the author and architect of his own failures and downfall.

He was too gentle in handling a sensitive issue as this.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Nobody: 9:23am On May 26, 2015
midolian:
lol..you should have started politely..if not that I have a very good chukwudi friend, I wld hav gvn u what u deserve.

What if ifeanyi uba connived with the uniform men? What if it was his plan? Military men with an unregistered vehicle, taking rounds and there is nothing a powerful man as uba can do about it? According to the news, the soldiers didn't come once, not twice, not even trice and you expect me to believe there was nothing he could do about it?..abeg use ya head

chineke mee see reasoning..see thinking. see logic.

so capital oil will connive with military men to buy fuel from his own filling station.

chaii. assuming you went to school. whoever taught you from primary1 should be shot in the brain...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Nobody: 9:24am On May 26, 2015
midolian:
lol..you should have started politely..if not that I have a very good chukwudi friend, I wld hav gvn u what u deserve.

What if ifeanyi uba connived with the uniform men? What if it was his plan? Military men with an unregistered vehicle, taking rounds and there is nothing a powerful man as uba can do about it? According to the news, the soldiers didn't come once, not twice, not even trice and you expect me to believe there was nothing he could do about it?..abeg use ya head

chineke mee see reasoning..see thinking. see logic.

so capital oil will connive with military men to buy fuel from his own filling station.

chaii. assuming you went to school. whoever taught you from primary1 should be shot in the brain....

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by kritikali(m): 9:29am On May 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros Ifeanyi ubah is getting praise from all and sundry for his very patriotic act,He is our new hero.If you don't like it ,just go and commit suicide

Ubah a hero now..why do u ibos just choose not to have sense these days..

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Sunshinelady(f): 9:34am On May 26, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Quit whining abeg. If you are not satisfied with the report, don't you have newspapers in the east that can spread the sort of propaganda you love to read? Always blaming Yoruba man for your foolishness. Smh.
. I can still feel d characteristic 'body biting', just by reading dis ur comment. Be careful lest u develop high blood pressure because of ur fellow man's (am assuming u r a man) benevolence/wisdom. And yes av been reading d news & they read thus: 'Dr Ifeanyi Ubah is a quitescence true leader and Nigerian, a man who sacrificed his business for people to survive, a man who undstands d plight of d pple without descrimination....finally an agreement has been reached by Fed Govt and oil marketers ..fuel pump price reduced to normal...' Do hav urself a nice day!(If u can)

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by tivta(m): 9:35am On May 26, 2015
Most nigerians will never be thankful for anything a man does to help them. Well let's see if nigerians will be patient with buhari when he starts asking for time(and if they do that means nigeria is better divided) because if he can't perform miracles in four years, nigerians should fulfill their promises of kicking him out for the next leader. Thank God obasanjo has already said it, second term is no longer a birth right. Let the movie begin...
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by ezeagu(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2015
fr3do:

You are a sick bastard
The military was much more brutal in the time of your messiah as a military dictator.

Why do people forget this?
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by tiswell(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt]Jungle Justice..how will Ifeanyi Ubah get his money back...those Soldiers are heartless [/size]
kind hearted civilian....the Money was paid before much earlier,now kindly face your work
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by okeamuboy: 9:37am On May 26, 2015
Na there truck be this

1 Share

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by PentiumPro(f): 9:40am On May 26, 2015
patmaine:

see how stupid ur thinking is. guys working at mobil station confirmed announcement by capital oil as scam....

U need a brain transplant..
and what gives you the impression I care a hoot about the useless opinion of a nonentity on an anonymous forum?
You must be smoking weed from the jungle of alaibo! grin
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Chiaka(f): 9:46am On May 26, 2015
Why is this an issue. Whenever there is fuel scarcity this happens in every station where fuel is sold.

Soilder/Police dry in and are first attended to irrespective of persons that have been waiting endlessly. It never bothered me cos someone felt they should be given some advantage because of nature of their work............but yes sometimes they over do it. Nothing new happens often!
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by charlie009: 9:56am On May 26, 2015
I know you've been trekking to school, cos if u actually know what people r passing thru u den ve to think b4 u write.ODE
Ezenwammadu:
Am sure you are one of those that queued to get fuel from those two pump....sophiscated hater
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by poseidon12: 9:58am On May 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:

I said it yesterday, Nigerians are not fools.

The soldiers actions are shameful and reflects the unprofessionalism of our armed forces that Buhari has been complaining about.

3 more days.

Professionalizing our military should be one of the major tasks for Buhari. Right now, they are not really much different from a bunch of thugs; both the senior officers and the junior ones.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Chubhie: 9:59am On May 26, 2015
okeamuboy:
Na there truck be this
oh.... So this shiit is real! we've got a long long way to go as a nation. Our mentality is zero. Why I elect to incarnate as a Nigerian still baffles me.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Malawian(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

Another fool, all filling stations are dispensing right now in Lagos without any public announcement
You fools are just full of noise making.
which all filling stations are you talking about? i still bought black market this morning for work.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Gorimakpa1: 10:10am On May 26, 2015
This early morning? also before writing make sure your fingers are not detached from your brain

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by CyberWolf: 10:18am On May 26, 2015
The ediotic Yorubas are at it again...very useless tribe with hopeless slaves are citizens and a useless Oba ..thunder fire all if you there angry
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Ijaya123: 10:19am On May 26, 2015
liberty300:
you're the biggest fool to ever walk the surface of the earth. How is it a publicity stunt? Banks have resumed operations, PHCN has restored power and network services are back to normal thanks to capital oil and you Dummo still running his mouth. Petrol now sells for #100 in the east and #87 in Lagos outlets owned by capital oil.

You are a terrible fool!!! Instead of you to praise what seem to be the only patriotic African in nigeria, you're here talking nonsense

So after concluding ur investigation, you discovered that it was Capital Oil that supplied all those industries you mentioned?

Another chest-beating syndrome.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by shammah1(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2015
Which complain? Is it not the same way the armed forces used to behave during his dictatorship? In fact, they were even worst than now. Shameless military
QuotaSystem:

I said it yesterday, Nigerians are not fools.

The soldiers actions are shameful and reflects the unprofessionalism of our armed forces that Buhari has been complaining about.

3 more days.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by shukuratbaby: 10:23am On May 26, 2015
AMAZING AIRTEL DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE

AIRTEL ONLY
2GB - N1000

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076. This applies to those that resides in lbadan alone
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Ijaya123: 10:24am On May 26, 2015
CyberWolf:
The ediotic Yorubas are at it again...very useless tribe with hopeless slaves are citizens and a useless Oba ..thunder fire all if you there angry

Hating your fellow human beings can lead to heart attack. Be warned.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by omenka(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2015
chisco82:

Lol! Oga m, we shoul n't give up our hope if you look at what is going on you will see that God is working.
All those great countries also went through their turbulent period, people came out and fought, some died in the process, they were n't ranting on the internet alone.
*Shalom*
Some of them had revolutions, we had a civil war. When we took to the streets they rolled out tanks and branded us hoodlums. If this is the safest medium through which we can bring change in the present day, so be it. Remember, even Jonathan's ardent followers agree, save for the power of social media, Buhari might have lost the election. We have also seen how Jonathan and some other governors acted on some issues due to "rants" on the internet.

In real life, I do my best in contributing to the growth of the country. I've given alms to a lot of people, donated to orphanages, and presently a member of an NGO committed to youth empowerment. Not a dime have we received from donors, all we've done so far, we did out of individual contributions from each member.

This is how I chose to make my voice heard, by "ranting" on the internet. Whichever way you chose to do yours is up to you.

*shalom*.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Nobody: 10:28am On May 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

and what gives you the impression I care a hoot about the useless opinion of a nonentity on an anonymous forum?
You must be smoking weed from the jungle of alaibo! grin

hahahah I used to smoke weed but by the grace of God I quit..
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by CyberWolf: 10:29am On May 26, 2015
Ijaya123:

Hating your fellow human beings can lead to heart attack. Be warned.
As long as this forum is concerned, yourubas are ungrateful bunch of ediots..
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by PentiumPro(f): 10:30am On May 26, 2015
Malawian:

which all filling stations are you talking about? i still bought black market this morning for work.
Lol, ekene, you too dey form say you get motor?
Chai! Nairaland oooooooooooo cheesy
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Popemax(m): 10:48am On May 26, 2015
new2020:
Very stu$pid headline! Typical Yoruba Newspaper and over-zealous yoruba OP who is keen to see harm come to a successful Igbo business man! Find me another bad news!
you're very correct...some of my friends bought fuel there yesterday....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nneom Nkechi Okorocha Wears School Uniform In Owerri / Nigeria Constitution And Human Right / Prince Adedamola Aderemi Visits Obasanjo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.