Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel (44032 Views)

Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash / Soldiers Take Over Arepo, Trace Militants To Badagry / Soldiers Take Over Tompolo’s Residence, Father Escapes Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Popemax(m): 10:52am On May 26, 2015
Sunshinelady:
. I can still feel d characteristic 'body biting', just by reading dis ur comment. Be careful lest u develop high blood pressure because of ur fellow man's (am assuming u r a man) benevolence/wisdom. And yes av been reading d news & they read thus: 'Dr Ifeanyi Ubah is a quitescence true leader and Nigerian, a man who sacrificed his business for people to survive, a man who undstands d plight of d pple without descrimination....finally an agreement has been reached by Fed Govt and oil marketers ..fuel pump price reduced to normal...' Do hav urself a nice day!(If u can)
plz take a kiss

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Malawian(m): 10:53am On May 26, 2015
PentiumPro:
Lol, ekene, you too dey form say you get motor? Chai! Nairaland oooooooooooo cheesy
who be this ode?
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Nobody: 10:57am On May 26, 2015
new2020:

Shattap Yoruba man. GEJ has perfect record on fuel supply than all past leaders combined. This late artificial scarcity- a week to handover - how suspicious; is a well engineered scarcity by APC to taint him in his last days. Is it a coincidence that an Igbo man who is a staunch supporter of GEJ has to come to his rescue? Where are Otedola, Tinubu, MRS ...all APC supporters?

Shut up your dirty mouth. I bet you were one of the multitude that where at Capital Oil yesterday. Ingrate!
seriously, an IDIOT like u should be thrown back to school of retards to learn how to appreciate simple attitude people might potray. Let me tell u this 'Omo-Ode' That utterance you just made is as foolish as u are. Jonathan not able to curb this issue before it really got out of hand like this, shows more about his incopetence. Btw, no one should be blamed for his advasary. I told u about your foolishness because you blamed the APC for the problem a sitting president is experiencing. So boy, please you now see why its wrong of you to skip classes. GO BACK TO SCHOOL IDIOT!
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Malawian(m): 11:04am On May 26, 2015
meanwhile i dey NNPC amuwo dey wait my turn.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Ijaya123: 11:05am On May 26, 2015
CyberWolf:
As long as this forum is concerned, yourubas are ungrateful bunch of ediots..

Ungrateful to who?
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by SonOfEl(m): 11:06am On May 26, 2015
Drabeey:

seriously, an IDIOT like u should be thrown back to school of retards to learn how to appreciate simple attitude people might potray. Let me tell u this 'Omo-Ode' That utterance you just made is as foolish as u are. Jonathan not able to curb this issue before it really got out of hand like this, shows more about his incopetence. Btw, no one should be blamed for his advasary. I told u about your foolishness because you blamed the APC for the problem a sitting president is experiencing. So boy, please you now see why its wrong of you to skip classes. GO BACK TO SCHOOL IDIOT!

i think you are the one who should go back to school. Not everyone, even here in lagos, is biased like you...not everyone is quick to attack gej like you sadists...learn to be civil and sincere . Brainwashed sadists.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Nobody: 11:14am On May 26, 2015
Who is the commander - in - chief of our armed forces?

This shows that if govt is serious about ending scarcity; no fuel marketer would allowed to "hoard" fuel.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by IGBOSON1: 11:29am On May 26, 2015
kelvyn7:
can u imagine the shameless govt can't even provide her armed forces with petrol grin

I laugh in Swahili grin grin

^^^If you think they're collecting all that petrol for operational reasons then.......! Dats all! wink
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by ken2baba(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2015
PentiumPro:
Ifeanyi Uba, playing to the gallery, out of the close to 13 pumps, only 2 pumps are dispensing.
13million liters my foot!

If you live in Lagos, you will understand his public announcement is pure 419, just like when Orji Uzor Kalu donated cartons filled with cut out papers as money in Maiduguri in the 80's
y are u guys filled with hate? I was at the filling station all through yesterday. There were 12 pumps, 2 for those with gallons(which are the ones the OP was referring to that soldiers took over), 8 for cars, 2 for diesel, and all 12pumps were virtually managed by yoruba boys and girls and they were selling first to their relations in the name of "staffs".
Soldiers injured many people including me, gallons were broken, stampedes occurred.
The only negative thing I noticed was dat they didn't start selling to cars on time and datz because they were loading the fuel. But the sellers were busy selling to their people and soldiers in gallons.
So saying it's a publicity stunt is d dumbest thing I have heard in a long time. The man took an action dat made other marketers dat were doing black market deals and making billions to agree terms and call of the strike but u guys r here busy searching for were d op will say it's a publicity stunt b4 u comment.
It's now crystal clear dat u people would rather die in hospitals due to absence of light than agree that ifeanyi uba came to the rescue.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Nobody: 11:34am On May 26, 2015
SonOfEl:

i think you are the one who should go back to school. Not everyone, even here in lagos, is biased like you...not everyone is quick to attack gej like you sadists...learn to be civil and sincere . Brainwashed sadists.
i guessed as much. ALARAKA!
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by ElekeNtioba: 11:40am On May 26, 2015
midolian:

Ifeanyi Uba!
Ifeanyi Uba
Ifeanyi Uba, how many times did I call u? Lemme not spew what I have on my mind.. B4 your brothers/sisters will come here to turn it to a tribal warcheesy cheesy cheesy

As for our soldiers, this is what they know how to do best. Bully pple they are to protect and work for the interest of cunning individuals in the society..bring shecow head for me, una no gree. Now see the shameful thing they go about doing.

whatever nonsense ur idiotic head spews will make no difference. Why dont ur wale tinubu or otedola pull a 'private stunt' for d good of d people.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by myklangelo(m): 12:33pm On May 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

Shut up your ugly mouth! I know the filling station more than you, even the guys working at Mobil filling station by Otedola, along the same road confirmed his announcement was pure scam. You live in one dungeon in the eastern cave, so you are free to roll your gutter mouth anyhow.

It is a scam yet still many ppl procured fuel from there. Vultures that celebratE only death.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out...ka anyi kwanite asusu Igbo.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by desunit(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2015
for people blaming GEJ, what do you expect him to do under his 6 yrs administration? if you are looking for who to blame, blame your past Governments for not building oil refineries for the past 48 years. At least all this won't be happening now if we have refinery that are working.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 26, 2015
omenka:
Some of them had revolutions, we had a civil war. When we took to the streets they rolled out tanks and branded us hoodlums. If this is the safest medium through which we can bring change in the present day, so be it. Remember, even Jonathan's ardent followers agree save for the power of social media, Buhari might have lost the election. We have also seen how Jonathan and some other governors acted on some issues due to "rants" on the internet.

In real life, I do my best in contributing to the growth of the country. I've given alms to a lot of people, donated to orphanages, and presently a member of an NGO committed to youth empowerment. Not a dime have we received from donors, all we've done so far, we did out of individual contributions from each member.

This is how I chose to make my voice heard, by "ranting" on the internet. Whichever way you chose to do yours is up to you.

*shamom*.
Lol! I admire your approach to issues, if it was some other people they make it a fight, calling names instead of agueing constructively.
But i want you to acknoledge the fact that Jonathan also did his best only that he was too slow in tackling corruption,
But his greatest achievement is what we are using against him before and after the election even today.
He gave us the masses and the media voice that other government denied us, that is freedom of information and that is ushering us into a new era, he started the change we are looking for so lets honour him to some extent. God bless you.
Pm me the name of ur NGO and ur goals.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by mrtheo33: 1:20pm On May 26, 2015
midolian:

Ifeanyi Uba!
Ifeanyi Uba
Ifeanyi Uba, how many times did I call u? Lemme not spew what I have on my mind.. B4 your brothers/sisters will come here to turn it to a tribal warcheesy cheesy cheesy

As for our soldiers, this is what they know how to do best. Bully pple they are to protect and work for the interest of cunning individuals in the society..bring shecow head for me, una no gree. Now see the shameful thing they go about doing.
Wot concerns Uba wth d soldiers dat took over d fuel pump. Did he do anytin wrong by making available d prodcts he has. While didnt oando, cornoil, forte oil n oda major marketer toe d same path. Rather dey were busy acting d script written by their idealess politicians to make cheap gains on their claims.
And learn hw to be a Nigerian dan regional. Dat thing were afraid to say 4 d fear of been attacked means dat it is against a people n nt a person. If u addr issues based on person others wl share dere own view basd on dat, bt if u begin to talk against an entire region because of 1 person den expect dem 2 react.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Macelliot(m): 1:39pm On May 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

Shut up your ugly mouth! I know the filling station more than you, even the guys working at Mobil filling station by Otedola, along the same road confirmed his announcement was pure scam. You live in one dungeon in the eastern cave, so you are free to roll your gutter mouth anyhow.
Children of anger and hate..
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by SPAGGYYY(f): 3:00pm On May 26, 2015
arsetalks:
Which school did you go? We need to seek for a refund.
initially I was wondering if u gat brain, but I can conclude now dat u aint gat an atom of sense
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 26, 2015
kolomax:
You can't blame them since the government cannot provide for Them so they have to use their own power to get it, after all use what you have to get what you want am still expecting the police to do the same thing
Wot do u min by "use wot u hav 2 g8 wot u 1nt"? So u ar d type d@ will encourage a young man in2 armed robbery n a young girl in2 prostitution simply coz deir parents can't provide 4 dem. Ur (future) children ar on a lo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0ong tin!
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by InvertedHammer: 3:41pm On May 26, 2015
midolian:

Ifeanyi Uba!
Ifeanyi Uba

/
I don't know if you are expecting Ifeanyi Ubah to come and dispense the fuel himself.

There were too many people at the station. Obviously, all of them are not going to.get fuel.

There are too many ogas that needed the scarce commodity. They sent their boys. All it would take was call from all barracks to the one closest to the depot to make sure they get enough for all.

Blame the NA. Blame the government for not taking preemptive action to avert the crisis in the first place.
/
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 26, 2015
lol d soldiers are hustling fuel for dem big peeps who cant join the masses to queue under hot sun for fuel. make una no vex, d scarcity will b over soon.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by kolomax(m): 4:11pm On May 26, 2015
Snowflake002:
Wot do u min by "use wot u hav 2 g8 wot u 1nt"? So u ar d type d@ will encourage a young man in2 armed robbery n a young girl in2 prostitution simply coz deir parents can't provide 4 dem. Ur (future) children ar on a lo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0ong tin!
oga keep shut and face the topic With that your grammatical blunders
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Sunshinelady(f): 4:35pm On May 26, 2015
Popemax:
plz take a kiss
. kiss
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Popemax(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2015
Sunshinelady:
. kiss
and it goes down to my spine
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by funlord(m): 5:00pm On May 26, 2015
new2020:
Very stu$pid headline! Typical Yoruba Newspaper and over-zealous yoruba OP who is keen to see harm come to a successful Igbo business man! Find me another bad news!

Some people are just dumb, take You for example! Leader of tomorrow my foot!
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by friends4ever(m): 5:36pm On May 26, 2015
If you can't beat 'em join 'em...
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by abdul123(m): 8:23pm On May 26, 2015
The ibos are here again with there torrential madness pls save us from bigotism and targeted hatred!! Pls save us from identity crisis and mumuistic bragadoccio of our legendary hairy chest beaters.... Just listen to there ramblings.... Uba or dubious or wareva he's named is saving our ass in Lagos... When he is out to make his pure profit.... Good for nothing Herd mentality dey worry dis Igbos I swear
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 26, 2015
ayomitide27:

Call oor whatsapp me 08035864895, BBpin 2BB4F582, i live along in Kabusa Gardens, sunnyvale estate.. i hav d followin games for sale
Binary domain
Need for speed carbon
Gran turismo 5
Rainbowsix Vegas 2
Prototype 1$2
Syndicate
Just cause 2
Uncharted 3 drake's deception
Fifa 13
nah. I don't buy games, I need exchange. I have most of these on my PC already.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by Spydamannn(m): 10:38pm On May 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

You can't see because they don't announce such things.
why wouldn't they want to announce such thing,is it not a positive thing if they do announce or are they scared or worried about something to make them not announce availability of fuel
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by ArodeTsolaye: 5:18pm On May 30, 2015
PentiumPro:
See this useless old mofo too dey put mouth! grin
Seggegs how life na?
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by PentiumPro(f): 11:21am On May 31, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Seggegs how life na?
Werey, who is that?
Re: Soldiers Take Over Capital Oil, Load Drums With Fuel by newspapers: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2016
Guys this issue happened like an Indian movie grin grin grin grin grin .......because the soldiers even made people get 10litre fuel for free.....http://www.newscabal.com/2016/03/30/lagos-army-disgraced-fuel-station-manager-empties-tank-to-people-for-free/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Constitution And Human Right / Prince Adedamola Aderemi Visits Obasanjo (photos) / Kaduna Government Demolishes All Islamic Movement Properties, Cemeteries - Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.