Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Post Your Laptop Problem Here - Computers (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Laptop Problem Here (47694 Views)

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself / discontinued / Post Any Windows10 Problem Here[get It Solved] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by numtums(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2020
Sundaycomputer:
u can set, it
How? I thought it was the battery swollen
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by opera1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
PLS WHAT IS THE PRICE RANGE OF A GOOD HP LAPTOP BATERY?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Deltayankeeboi: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hello house. Please my laptop is not powering on unless connected to light and when the light goes off, the laptop switches off.

It continues to blink white light from the charging indicator when the system is off but the battery is working perfectly.

I noticed the problem this afternoon, the laptop was at 52 percent it was indicating that the charger was connected but the battery percent remained at 52 after charging for sometime.

When I tried it again this evening, it turned on, on its own and started charging from 52 percent to 76 then it stopped increasing despite the indicator still showing that the charger is connected. Now it's not powering on again except it's on charging.

Please what is the problem

Hp probook 440g1
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by udemzyudex(m): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
Hello house. Please my laptop is not powering on unless connected to light and when the light goes off, the laptop switches off.

It continues to blink white light from the charging indicator when the system is off but the battery is working perfectly.

I noticed the problem this afternoon, the laptop was at 52 percent it was indicating that the charger was connected but the battery percent remained at 52 after charging for sometime then light was interrupted.

When I tried it again this evening, it turned on, on its own and started charging from 52 percent to 76 then it stopped increasing despite the indicator still showing that the charger is connected. Now it's not powering on again except it's on charging.

Please what is the problem

Hp probook 440g1

Consider replacing your battery.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Deltayankeeboi: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
udemzyudex:

Consider replacing your battery.

OK Thanks.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by udemzyudex(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Thanks. Please How much should I budget for a good battery

Budget #6-7#k for copy and #12k-14k for original.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Karsun24(m): 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
How Much It Cost Me To Change My Hp Compaq Case And The Screen Frame. I Am Base In Jos
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by horllamy(m): 8:56am On Sep 15, 2020
Karsun24:
How Much It Cost Me To Change My Hp Compaq Case And The Screen Frame. I Am Base In Jos

What’s the model and I based in Lagos
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Bond008(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
Please who has internal hard drive connector for HP pavilion Gaming laptop model 15-cx0056wm?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2020
Good day
I upgraded my windows 10 to windows 10 pro and now I can't activate my windows with the product key I have and the digital license is not working even when I connect it to the internet. What can I do?

I heard something about downgrading but I don't know how to do it.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by horllamy(m): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ellaisaqueeen:
Good day
I upgraded my windows 10 to windows 10 pro and now I can't activate my windows with the product key I have and the digital license is not working even when I connect it to the internet. What can I do?

I heard something about downgrading but I don't know how to do it.

Just buy window activator software 200naira
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by 4teenblaq: 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
I don't know what is wrong with me system,

sometimes, when I turn on my system, it fails to boot, but the hard drive is spinning or the fan whatever it is.

what only display on the screen is "establishing *****(some motherfuckin') link"

that is how it will be until I turn it off and restart. then it will boot completely.

hp elitebook
windows 8
four GB ram.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
horllamy:

Just buy window activator software 200naira

200 naira
Please where can I get it?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by horllamy(m): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ellaisaqueeen:

200 naira
Please where can I get it?

Ikeja of course if you’re in Lagos
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2020
horllamy:

Ikeja of course if you’re in Lagos

Okay, thank you. The problem has been resolved already.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by motionarena: 9:09am On Sep 18, 2020
Bond008:
Please who has internal hard drive connector for HP pavilion Gaming laptop model 15-cx0056wm?
is yours bad

Am thinking of buying this laptop please is it a good buy
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Bond008(m): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2020
motionarena:
is yours bad

Am thinking of buying this laptop please is it a good buy
It's not bad. I need it for the extra HDD space.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by lilbarracuda(m): 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
Yesterday I was cleaning my laptop with alcohol somehow a little amount went inside the screen. By the time I was done and u turned it on I noticed that area was dimmer than the normal and had this moulded pattern like liquid on a glass.

How do I get it out of the screen
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by horllamy(m): 7:35am On Oct 06, 2020
Do you have any problem with your laptop

Call or whatsapp 08139462401
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Adexvyb(m): 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
I'm having two issues with my Asus laptop. Windowsv10 pro OS

1. Stretched screen: The icons is streched wide. No matter how I reset from display resolution settings it doesn't change.

2. Microsoft apps not working: Such as music player, images, videos etc. Some other installed are also affected. Funny enough, I can read PDFs, I only use vlc to play music and videos. All graphics softwares aren't working again. I have search and tried every possible solution online still no way out. Please help me out.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by horllamy(m): 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Adexvyb:
I'm having two issues with my Asus laptop. Windowsv10 pro OS

1. Stretched screen: The icons is streched wide. No matter how I reset from display resolution settings it doesn't change.

2. Microsoft apps not working: Such as music player, images, videos etc. Some other installed are also affected. Funny enough, I can read PDFs, I only use vlc to play music and videos. All graphics softwares aren't working again. I have search and tried every possible solution online still no way out. Please help me out.

Backup your file somewhere and re-install the os it could be virus

1 Like

Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by CaptainMitch: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
How much is a Hp 15 keyboard and I have another HP with broken screen too.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Adexvyb(m): 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
horllamy:

Backup your file somewhere and re-install the os it could be virus

Thanks. Got this. Any help on the stretched screen issue?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by Olajydeey: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
Anytime I put on my laptop, it gives me 7beeps & shuts off back..I googled it & I found out it's a
"Processor failure"
Should I get a new motherboard or just the "processor"..?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by udemzyudex(m): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
Olajydeey:
Anytime I put on my laptop, it gives me 7beeps & shuts off back..I googled it & I found out it's a
"Processor failure"
Should I get a new motherboard or just the "processor"..?
Dell beep code.
Before you conclude have check if it can repaired without getting any of them?

The 7 beep doesn't really mean the processor is completely faulty.

7 beep means some signals or voltage going to the CPU is faulty,thereby causing CPU failure.

Your motherboard will power on but won't display.
I'll suggest you see a laptop technician, if you're in lag you can reach me on 08064724259.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problem Here by yusman14(m): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
My PC has power source prob from the motherboard panel..pls does it mean my PC has destroyed?? because the technician hasn't bring it back to life since ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

√√ Huawei Old/New Modem Unlocking Codes Request [ ONLY HERE ] / Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) / Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.