Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* (48985 Views)

See The Tortoise I Just Caught / A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] / My Pets... Croc, Monitor Lizard, Tortoise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by stonecoldcafe: 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
tarantuler:
They are carnivores and eat all kinds of meat and fish. They love those little snails the most. I've had mine for over 10 years and they are very lovely pets. You'll need to have a basin of water for it to sleep and swim in and change the water like every 3 days.

Cute, cute, cute!
Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by MrBasketball: 2:58am On Jul 04, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
op sell it to me. Its cute. I hope its not poisonous tho.
Does is have poison? Coz i don't understand.
Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by RaeMystix: 4:41am On Jul 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
Is it edible?

Longer throat grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by damiloladuke: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
cute it is

READ MY SIGNATURE
Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by vislabraye(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
thaoriginator:
Ain't he/she cute?

I was just rehersing around wit my blaaw and I saw dis guy strolling around too. I said "hi" and picked it up. I will train it up till it gets big, what is their favourite food pls anyone knows?

Haha. Till it gets big ? You will be dead by then.
Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by funstufz: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
thaoriginator:
Ain't he/she cute?

I was just rehersing around wit my blaaw and I saw dis guy strolling around too. I said "hi" and picked it up. I will train it up till it gets big, what is their favourite food pls anyone knows?

Check well and find the 'second' lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
cutie

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by badinfluence: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Their favorite food is hot porridge..

Cc ..culled from our primary school story book..
*the greedy tortoise
Lwkmd... nice one... "how the tortoise lost its hair"
Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
cutie

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by canalily(m): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
I thought they put Buhari's head on itgrin grin...see how i rushed to check...grin i love that of snail's type where people are pushing him wit stick to crawl quickgrin
Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
thaoriginator:
Ain't he/she cute?

http://www.thetortoiseshop.com/tortoise-diet
Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by Abugab(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
The all time favorite food for tortoise is marshed boiled yam with generous amount of palm oil in a plate. It can live on this for the next 40 years.
What a pet to have. My maternal granny use to have them in dozens
Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by osimataylor(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
I also had on as a pet for 11yrs.It eats any thing edible.I feed him with paw paw or papiya,palm fruit and even garri.So nice to keep.You can even drill a hole at the outer part of d shell to hold him with a rope.
Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by saintol(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Train it to become 'Ninja Turtle'

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
thaoriginator:
I live at the atlantic ocean area
. U try
Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by N3RO(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
Congrats Master Splinter.... grin
Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
You dey call dis 'thing' cute?? angry
Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
thaoriginator:
Ain't he/she cute?

The little fella doesnt seem too happy being around you. Look at his eyes
I bet he wishes he was a poisonous snake or something horrible so he can fvck U up grin

BTW dude U have really ugly fingers just saying
Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by Duletion(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
Poster, i don't buy your tale, how can a tortoise just craw into your compound? You probably got it from one native doctor and you're using people's head to know how to feed it. My 2 cent

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Op they are after you and you are happy
Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
A Gift From the gods
Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by Undilutedfact: 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wow Nairalanders are hugely talented, check out this massive hot single by a nairalander https://www.nairaland.com/2394423 /yanga-no-swagga-hot-single

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by Aitee1: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
Is it edible?

Is it everything you see you do eat with that your mouth
Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by lordizak(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
thaoriginator:
Ain't he/she cute?

can u gift it to me?
Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Their favorite food is hot porridge..
Cc ..culled from our primary school story book.. *the greedy tortoise
. Haaa, you funny ooo

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
dovelike:
Are you going to keep it? That's gross

dovelike? Haha

I hope someone says that to ur face when u need help.
Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by onunwa21(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
tortoise na one of endangered species, pls take to zoo or wer an adequate care wil be given to it. Tanx
Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by Aliki(m): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
It's cute....if i were you, I would want to keep it too, but be careful, don't invite some deadly viruses into your home. These "guys" do carry some deadly stuff around. It's not really safe when you pick all these creatures out of nowhere and take them straight into the house.
Re: Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* by Aigbehis(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
I heard that is the wisest animal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) / Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) / Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.