Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari (41146 Views)

Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke / Exposed: How Allison Madueke Establishes "The Controversial Union Newspaper" / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by lalasticlala(m): 7:54am On May 26, 2015
Not many know that Rear Admiral Allison Madueke(retd.) and his wife,(Nigeria’s Petroleum Minister), Diezani have been married for over 20 years. The couple married in 1999, 2.5 months after they met. They went to the registry and then had their holy solemnisation at the Christ Church in Port Harcourt in July 1999. Before their marriage, Alison-Madueke was married with 5 children but he lost his then wife. Diezani has 1 child for her husband.

Let’s also tell you that Rear Admiral Allison Madueke(retd.) was military governor of Anambra State from January 1984 to August 1985, and then of Imo State until 1986. At the time the Igbo elder statesman was military governor, president-elect Muhammadu Buhari was Nigeria’s head of state. Madueke later became Chief of Naval Staff.After retiring from the navy, Madueke became Chairman of Radam Maritime Services Ltd., executive chairman of Interconnect Clearinghouse and Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the National ICT Merit Awards. He also was appointed to the boards of Regalia Nigeria Limited, Excel E & P (Marginal Oil Fields) Limited., Solid Rock Securities and Investments Limited. and Image Consultants Limited.

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/how-diezanis-husband-worked-with-buhari/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by MuguliciousMUGU: 7:55am On May 26, 2015
We all know they are lying! Infact they are lions, all this APC propaganda, because allison husband was anambra governor in buhari wicked military regime, they now assume that allison is connected with buhari, that means they are trying to tell us that buhari and allison joined hands together to steal nigeria oil money, well they maybe true sha, buhari is capable of anything.

We are waiting for may 29... 2 days to go...
1 naira= 1 dollar
oil price will be stabilised
the price of garri would be reduced
light for 25 hours
more chickens would grow
infact ashawo go get visa to harvard university to forward her education.

Buhari i hail oooocheesy

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by 42n8dzydoo(m): 7:55am On May 26, 2015
hmmm
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by PassingShot(m): 7:56am On May 26, 2015
So?

3 Likes

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Nobody: 7:56am On May 26, 2015
I hate "change" embarassed

11 Likes

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Pinkiedearie(f): 7:56am On May 26, 2015
Ok..we have heard..

1 Like

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Acekidc4(m): 7:56am On May 26, 2015
Chaiii!!!
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Rowlandjude(m): 7:57am On May 26, 2015
I just dnt know why I commented.

2 Likes

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by lokito: 7:58am On May 26, 2015
This story wouldn't give Buhari a soft spot for Diezani at all

31 Likes

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by kelvyn7: 8:01am On May 26, 2015
abeg abeg abeg let her keep her okpolor eyes to her sef

GMB doesn't need her type plsssss angry

18 Likes

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Nobody: 8:01am On May 26, 2015
Operation GMB must probe her.

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by courage54(m): 8:01am On May 26, 2015
THAT WONT STOP ALLISON MADUEKE FROM GOING TO JAIL

5 Likes

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Beremx(f): 8:02am On May 26, 2015
That will not stop her from facing probe for stealing the nation blind with her lavish lifestyle.

Btw,I don't think she has only one child for her husband.

11 Likes

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by eazisky(m): 8:04am On May 26, 2015
Does that justify her for embezzling our money?

10 Likes

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Acekidc4(m): 8:07am On May 26, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

You better Hate yourself Before you Hate CHANGE because CHANGE has Come to Stay and you Can't Change the Unchangeable!!

Beat it Boy!!

49 Likes

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Flashh: 8:09am On May 26, 2015
GMB don't need this thief wey do eyes like tortoise.

10 Likes

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by VickJames(m): 8:09am On May 26, 2015
It won't change her jail time, will it?

5 Likes

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by eazisky(m): 8:10am On May 26, 2015
grin
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by knightsTempler: 8:13am On May 26, 2015
Rubbish doesn't make sense
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by kolamilan(m): 8:21am On May 26, 2015
Allison------------>> kirikiri awaits you

4 Likes

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by heatflux: 8:22am On May 26, 2015
As usual

1 Like

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Yeske2(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2015
So what about this story? The husband could even join her in prison if he isn't careful.
Why was she running after him if she wasn't scared of her fate? Let her husband do the begging for soft landing na afterall @OP is trying to tell us that Buhari and alusi(Allison) Madueke are close friends

4 Likes

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by doublewisdom: 8:28am On May 26, 2015
Simply means they had/have a close relationship. So the stories flying around about how Buhari 'snubbed' her may not be true.
She was even accused of secretly funding his election.

2 Likes

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Firefire(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2015
Interesting story...
Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by seunmsg(m): 8:34am On May 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
We all knowing they are lying! Infact they are lions, all this APC propaganda, because allison husband was anambra governor in buhari wicked military regime, they now assume that allison is connected with buhari, that means they are trying to tell us that buhari and allison joined hands together to steal nigeria oil money, well they maybe true sha, buhari is capable of anything.

We are waiting for may 29... 2 days to go...
1 naira= 1 dollar
oil price will be stabilised
the price of garri would be reduced
light for 25 hours
more chickens would grow
infact ashawo go get visa to harvard university to forward her education.

Buhari i hail oooocheesy

You did not make any sense.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Nobody: 8:34am On May 26, 2015
So does that now give Diezani the license to loot our National Treasury with impunity?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Nobody: 8:45am On May 26, 2015
small world indeed...

2 Likes

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by dustydee: 8:48am On May 26, 2015
Chai!
How is 1999 to date over 20 years?

20 Likes

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Segadem(m): 8:51am On May 26, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
it means since u were born nothing has change concerning u? The same cloth u wore at age one u are still using till date?
it also means if peradventure u are admitted into primary school u will be in one class for six years while others are being promoted, WHY? cos u hate change!

it is better for u to change ur orientation cos change always occur in a man that want progress in life.

11 Likes

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Nobody: 8:52am On May 26, 2015
VickJames:
It won't change her jail time, will it?

Jail time indeed!!! You people would be disappointed,You actually think Buhari would just start putting people in jail like in 1984? You in for a long thing.Dont evenbe surprised if she metarmorphosizes into a saint like saint Atiku,saint Saraki and even the fanatic turned saint Buhari or drug baron turned saint Tinubu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by Segadem(m): 8:53am On May 26, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2015
interesting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude / 3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital / Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.