Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

(photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St (6983 Views)

Twitter User Claims Buhari's Photo Was Actually Taken Before 2015 Election / Lady Sara Forbes The Yoruba Slave Who Became Goddaughter To The Queen Of England / Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by Saifullah01: 9:56am On May 26, 2015
People take GMB's simplicity for granted.
If anything this is d only man in this country that is not changed by situations, rather he seeks to change them

8 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by agriboom: 9:58am On May 26, 2015
Chai! Dem own queen? Maybe it's done to old people grin

8 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by Nobody: 9:59am On May 26, 2015
How una dhe tink, agents of devil(apc)
Buhari stayed outside for 30 minutes as a result of bad planning and ya called it simplicity cum humility
I pity how ya reason

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by agarawu23(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2015
the poster above me needs to trek out his dead Brain embarassed

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by agarawu23(m): 10:01am On May 26, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
How una dhe tink, agents of devil(apc)
Buhari stayed outside for 30 minutes as a result of bad planning and ya called it simplicity cum humility
I pity how ya reason
.you are the agent of mumu undecided did you timed a stop clock to confirm he (buhari) spent 30mins ?

39 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by Super1Star: 10:03am On May 26, 2015
Why is anybody giving attention to those saTANoids still wriggling from.the pain.of defeat at the polls.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by dunkem21(m): 10:12am On May 26, 2015
Pls show us a picture of the queen standing hands akimbo, legs ajar on the streets looking lost grin

26 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by olamonsor2: 10:15am On May 26, 2015
I knw dis will mak fp
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by Nobody: 10:17am On May 26, 2015
Saifullah01:
If anything this is d only man in this country that is not changed by situations, rather he seeks to change them

hope you saw the red carpet too

7 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by lawflec(m): 10:17am On May 26, 2015
she deserves nt better or do u expect DC to stil accompany her to her office. She is nt a visitor she owns England partly with DC. We re talking of a foreigner,a visitor the president in waiting of the giant of Africa standing several minutes b4 being attended to.its direspectful to our national dignity nd shud be condemned

3 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by MizMyColi(f): 10:19am On May 26, 2015
I see a red carpet there.
That's how to receive dignitaries.

14 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:23am On May 26, 2015
Saifullah01:

Is the door behind her shut? The Queen was stepping out majestically with the prime minister walking behind her.

4 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by coldsummer: 10:24am On May 26, 2015
You guys need to not dignify these people (PDP) who don't know how to nurse their fresh wounds (defeat at the polls).

Even if the Queen herself holds Buhari's hand and leads him from Nigeria to the UK they will still find fault.

2 cents: anywhere you guys borrowed money from to run your failed hate campaign, just start getting ready to pay them back.

The cluelessness of GEJ never ceases. He's still the president but couldn't even come out to address Nigerians on the fuel crisis.

End of an Era of a mumuo

4 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by vislabraye(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2015
Saifullah01:

Hahahahaaa... . This is a poor attempt to justify the unjustifiable. She just opened the door and walked out. The camera did not even view her personal aides nearby.

3 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by dunkem21(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
I see a red carpet there.
That's how to receive dignitaries.

You made a lot of sense, you know ..

I had to look at the president elect pix and realized that the carpet was pulled off his feet.

Salt upon injury of insults ..

4 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by MizMyColi(f): 10:27am On May 26, 2015
dunkem21:

I had to look at the president elect pix and realized that the carpet was pulled off his feet.

Lols
I see you have been having fun with this Buhari's Outing sha!cheesy

1 Like

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by tochukwuifeduba: 10:30am On May 26, 2015
Buhari In London Part 1

8 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by dunkem21(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lols
I see you have been having fun with this Buhari's Outing sha!cheesy

Yeah baby ..dem for no let us rest if it was GEJ.

..some go even say rain beat am join ..grin

Look at the pix above me ..not even a black carpet ..dem no even mop the bare ground ..

..Thank God dem no tell am make him pull his shoes grin

4 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by ramdris(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2015
Ask them o! saTANist just want GMB to fail and guess what! that ain't gonna happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by Nobody: 10:49am On May 26, 2015
Saifullah01:

Double standards.

This is exactly the same scenery that would play, and almost everyone would tag GEJ as clueless.

I hope you're now seeing that simplicity doesn't mean one is clueless.

8 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by Mutuwa(m): 10:49am On May 26, 2015
Op forget what people will always say about GMB..everyone may have his/her own opinion(s) but when it is apparent that the truth is to be told and yet a few out of a majority are against it,then they are not just Ediot but certified ones.
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by dridowu: 10:54am On May 26, 2015
MizMyColi can u see the firm handshake with Buhari now ? can u also see that their is no red carpet for Obama and Mitt Romney also ?
dunkem21 kindly show me the black carpet Obama and Mitt Romney are standing on ?

5 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by MizMyColi(f): 10:55am On May 26, 2015
dunkem21:

Look at the pix above me ..not even a black carpet ..dem no even mop the bare ground ..

Lols
I decided not to yab the man again, and I'm better for it, if not, those pictures would have made for a nice e-meal via thrashing.

During GEJ's visit, Cameron came out on the road and they exchanged firm handshakes.

GMB's Itinerary planners goofed big time.
They should learn from their mistakes instead of putting up Picture Story to salvage the embarrassing show they led GMB on.

3 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by 9jii(m): 11:00am On May 26, 2015
I said buhari should do anything possible to restore this country to order.
Even if it means doing mai guard in London.

If the Aggrieved pdpians look with sense at those pictures they will know, Buhari is waiting for a pickup after their meeting.

3 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by Nobody: 11:03am On May 26, 2015
Yes
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by knightsTempler: 11:04am On May 26, 2015
When you make an impromptu trip to the UK and rush to see David Cameron with out proper protocol as a face saving measure.

This is what you get.

7 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by dunkem21(m): 11:06am On May 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lols
I decided not to yab the man again, and I'm better for it, if not, those pictures would have made for a nice e-meal via thrashing.

During GEJ's visit, Cameron came out on the road and they exchanged firm handshakes.

They should learn from their mistakes instead of putting up Picture Story to salvage the embarrassing show they led GMB on.

Same here ..I avoid throwing jabs at the president-elect to protect our image ..but when his planners refuse to accept reality and open threads to further show their ignorance, you rub it off big time so that the country's image will be cherished.

I simply refused to comment on his refusal to enter the rolls.

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by Nobody: 11:07am On May 26, 2015
Shoro ni eleyun?
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by Nobody: 11:10am On May 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lols
dunkem21:

was Obama given cold shoulder too?

4 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by crownprince102: 11:11am On May 26, 2015
dunkem21:

You no go kill me with laugh.....
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by aventura: 11:11am On May 26, 2015
Dumb op. Can't you see the queen coming out of the building?
Obama waved before entering the building.
Romney waved before entering.
The queen entered.

Our one chance president elect was not even allowed to enter.
Make him no use cow smell kill dem for inside.

4 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by MizMyColi(f): 11:12am On May 26, 2015
dridowu
cheesy
Look wellgrin

There's a black carpet, both for Mitt and Obama.

There was also a fanfare of sorts.

You can see those triangle shaped carnival like flags for Mitt.

For Obama, you can see that there were two security folks beside him, feeling happy.

And to think our own GMB was standing right in the position of those gatemen as pictured in Obama's....

Smh...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$2.1B Arms Fund: How Fayose Received N1.2billion – witness / Nationwide Jubilation!!! Oshiomhole, Others, Named In New Ministerial List, As B / Buhari, Oyetola, Abiodun, Okowa, Others Greet Osoba At 80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.