Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) (19433 Views)

Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) / South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2015
The 19 members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ekiti State House of Assembly on Monday, May 25, 2015 finally held a fence-mending meeting with Governor Ayo Fayose in order to restore peace in the state.

The meeting, which was called by Governor Fayose was held in Akure, the Ondo State capital and was also attended by both the Ekiti State Director of Department of State Service and Commissioner of Police.

Details of the meeting was made known by Wole Olujobi, the Special Adviser on Media to the ousted Speaker of the House Adewale Omirin via a statement made available to The Trent.

The statement read in parts: “While the governor emphasized before the lawmakers the offer of their salaries and other entitlements, the lawmakers insisted on the return to the status quo as at November 11, 2014.

“That means restoring all the principal officers to their positions and all aides of the Speaker, Deputy Speaker, including those of other principal officers should be restored to their positions.

“The lawmakers made it clear they were ready to return to their jobs and the governor should provide atmosphere for that possibility. They asked the governor to clear the House of Assembly of thugs and create conditions that would make them do their jobs without any security threats. They insisted that restoring the security aides of the principal officers and opening the Assembly for resumption of their legal duties should be the starting point for the restoration of peace.

“We want to make it clear that the resolution of the crisis in the House of Assembly lies with the governor in acceding to our request,” the statement concluded.

See photos from the meeting below:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/fayose-meets-with-apc-lawmakers-photos/

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by alberto2k(m): 10:20am On May 26, 2015
Atleast him head don cool down. . . Good for him grin

GEJ my Hero

FAYOSE my Role model grin

NEPA cry

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by emperorchedda(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2015
I think these lawmakers are cowards

If I were in their shoes the war will go on till either Fayose is impeached or till I'm relieved of my legislative powers next month.

Either way Buhari won't forget Fayose's attack and give him the Obasanjo's treatment when he comes to power.

It's only one way to go for Fayose ----------> OUT

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by biznus: 10:27am On May 26, 2015
Mod this is fp material grin
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by Bonapart(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2015
Hoe-kay

Next!!!
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by ijoawilo: 10:30am On May 26, 2015
for whAT
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by Burger01(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2015
Impeach this tout abegsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by kelvyn7: 10:30am On May 26, 2015
i just dey laff dis man grin

drama go soon happen,

patiently watching

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by midolian(m): 10:31am On May 26, 2015
See hin head.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by shammah1(m): 10:31am On May 26, 2015
Foyose. Mutumina

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by kay29000(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2015
Hmm! The battle is still ongoing and would go on for a long while. I still can't believe there is audio evidence out there of this man and some individuals koniving on how to rig the ekiti elections and he is still Governs the state. Onlybin Nigeria does bull sh*t like that happen. . Anyway,if you have problemlastinglong in bed, hitme up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by Neduzze5(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2015
Nah... These APC hooligans don't possess what it takes to impeach Fayose, The Lion of Ekiti.

They don't stand a single chance against his mechanisms!!

15 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by jerryunit48: 10:32am On May 26, 2015
Am from Delta state but somehow I like this man eh, I just don't know much about him

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by omenka(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2015
Pikin wen say him maleh no go sleep, him ma no go sleep. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by kayboy4y(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2015
Begging for safe landing?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by phemmyjohnson: 10:33am On May 26, 2015
Lol
Fayose will smell pepper at the end
Wen those APC lawmakers get their way way into the state assembly,
Fayose should be ready to vacate the state house..

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by LMAyedun(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2015
Fayose should simply be allowed...

Happy Birthday to me.. I will appreciate just 50Likes to mark my day with me

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On May 26, 2015
Why is he looking all apologetic? Does he need sympathy or something? He's not a lion anymore? I don't get it. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by efilefun(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2015
Educated tout, Lets see how life after MAY 29 will look like for him, if he escapes from the lawmakers am definitely sure the #EkitiGate case is waiting patiently in one corner... Just like he's friend Kashamu, you can always run from the Law but once its time to Nail you down, No amount of suicide threat nor prayer warrior can set you free.
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by shammah1(m): 10:34am On May 26, 2015
You're a ranting loser. It's impossible to impeach him again. Can't you see that? And which next month? Their tenure is dead in 2 days time
emperorchedda:
I think these lawmakers are cowards

If I were in their shoes the war will go on till either Fayose is impeached or till I'm relieved of my legislative powers next month.

Either way Buhari won't forget Fayose's attack and give him the Obasanjo's treatment when he comes to power.

It's only one way to go for Fayose ----------> OUT

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by Popemax(m): 10:34am On May 26, 2015
Burger01:
someone that's richer dan u and ur kinds tout....mehn show some respect plz

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by NNMUU(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2015
RickRichards:
Why is he looking all apologetic? Does he need sympathy or something? He's not a lion anymore? I don't get it. cheesy

The lion has been humbled

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by Popemax(m): 10:36am On May 26, 2015
Burger01:
someone that's richer dan u and ur kinds tout....mehn show some respect plz...some niggers dow

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by PassingShot(m): 10:36am On May 26, 2015
His body language is NEGATIVE!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by opytom(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2015
I tink its beta for them all... The state need peace and they just need to cut their egos to bring peace back to the state. Ile aye ile asan.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by 4stylz: 10:37am On May 26, 2015
Fayose is a great poltician

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by Segadem(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2015
jagaban of politics in Ekiti state

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by tlops(m): 10:39am On May 26, 2015
ok
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by Segadem(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2015
NNMUU:

The lion has been humbled
let's see what happens in less than 72 hours.
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by Burger01(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2015
Popemax:
someone that's richer dan u and ur kinds tout....mehn show some respect plz...some niggers dow
He said his mother used diapers shocked... he left his state wishing death upon Buhari.... he is a tout jaresmiley He might be richer than you and your generational kinds... not mesmiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Government Bans All Political Rallies In The State. / 10,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edda, Ebonyi State (Photos) / Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.