Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. (52588 Views)

How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS / The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by fransixe(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2015
barbarians...!its not their fault, the CABAL is at work.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by elohorayodele: 12:18pm On May 26, 2015
barbaric acts

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by crisycent: 12:19pm On May 26, 2015
This capital oil guy could be selling poorly refined fuel from the creeks and Nigerians are buying and hailing him without thinking. He even crashed the price of fuel. Okay ooo! We go soon hear.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 26, 2015
joystickextendr:
Nah wah o

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature

....Please...... angry
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by 4stylz: 12:20pm On May 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
Imagine! “Under the sun for hours?” Nigerians are too docile because we have had our rights and dignity trampled upon some many times that a lot of things have come to be accepted as ‘normal’. Are soldiers not humans? Why didn’t that crowd challenge those animals?
Come try am for Warri weda barracks no go catch fire dat day.
Beta thunder fire dem!

I trust warri; soldiers don't just misbehave and go free

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by walexluv: 12:20pm On May 26, 2015
No b small tin ooooooo

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by kuntash: 12:20pm On May 26, 2015
in as much as I condemn any oppressive tendencies , I would always encourage fuel supply should be of priority to Hospitals, security etc, that should be the order...

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:20pm On May 26, 2015
Guy you try ooo

Taking those pictures without the soldiers seeing you shocked shuu

Hehe.. Your own punishment would have been worse but seems we have dudes who are smatter than the yeye soldiers seff angry

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 26, 2015
alberto2k:
They also need fuel na grin

. . . to run aircrafts and trucks used for fighting those boko boiz but we bloody civilians doesn't understand angry cry

ehn na.... buy fuel in Lagos then drive all the way to the north... because everybody is like you abi

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by anonimi: 12:20pm On May 26, 2015
Dahveydson:
Nigerians should learn to respect our armed forces more.

Can you explain please
Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by charlie009: 12:21pm On May 26, 2015
B4 na fashola u wan blame?
Holatunde007:
I just hope sm1 won't blame GEJ for this again
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Spidermon: 12:22pm On May 26, 2015
I have always said it that the way we use the military at the slightest whim in Nigeria, they would soon reach the same level of disrespect we have for the police.

4 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
Imagine! “Under the sun for hours?” Nigerians are too docile because we have had our rights and dignity trampled upon some many times that a lot of things have come to be accepted as ‘normal’. Are soldiers not humans? Why didn’t that crowd challenge those animals?
Beta thunder fire dem!
shut up, every time warri warri, una be hyena??

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Bflexing(m): 12:23pm On May 26, 2015
A lot of people there but just 2 punished, they should learn to follow simple procedure next time..
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Popemax(m): 12:24pm On May 26, 2015
That ain't nothing compare to what I saw yesterday @ my area...Soldiers been dealing with people
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by obinnafred(m): 12:24pm On May 26, 2015
Fuel scarcity,water scarcity,light scarcity,food scarcity,which way naija.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by fxskye: 12:26pm On May 26, 2015
Holatunde007:

Who should we blame?...... Buhari?
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by dahreyM: 12:27pm On May 26, 2015
elantraceey:
They seem to always forget that they're just like every other human undecided

U r beautiful.
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by JoeCutie(m): 12:30pm On May 26, 2015
Nigeria! cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Tearg1: 12:31pm On May 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
Beta thunder fire dem!

WE MUST REJECT IMPUNITY....!!!! THE PEOPLE BEHIND THIS ACT ARE ENCOURAGED TO DO SO BECAUSE NO ONE HAS DARED TO CHALLENGE THEM.

4 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 26, 2015
Holatunde007:

AM I SUPPOSED TO BLAME ARIEL SHARON

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by ESSIETO(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2015
soldier na soldier, notin u fit do.
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by juman(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2015
Kx:
[size=15pt]Things that happens only in the zoo.[/size]

nigeria is a countryless country.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Rilwayne001: 12:35pm On May 26, 2015
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by ZeezaRapture(m): 12:36pm On May 26, 2015
Holatunde007:

Did u just say someone should not blame Jonathan for this??

I have two reasons why Jonathan should be blamed and they are;

1. If there had been enough fuel, the army wount troop out to the filling station 'in anger'. Thereby, no citizen would be punished 'unjustly'.

2. The army has been politicized and the corruption in the country has hit them too. If not for corruption, the army wouldnt punish or maltreat ordinary citizen. To further buttress my point, i will tell you two cases that shows that the army has been hit with corruption.
(i) The case of the Ekiti Governorship last year election where the army were used to carry out the rigging process.
(ii) The case of the army claiming that Gen. Muhammadu Buhari's certificate is NOT with them (WHICH THEY LATER PRODUCED when he was announced the winner of the recently concluded Presidential election).

Thanks.

-ZeezaRapture

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by lordhugo(m): 12:36pm On May 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
Beta thunder fire dem!

....Till e set!

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by M4gunners: 12:36pm On May 26, 2015
elantraceey:
They seem to always forget that they're just like every other human undecided
They are not like every other human being as you can see. Have you ever been to Sambisa before to Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by shammah1(m): 12:38pm On May 26, 2015
Arrest these bloody rascals who abuse their uniforms. Useless military personnels

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
Beta thunder fire dem!
though what the soldiers did was not right but there is nothing you could have done in that situation, unless you're ready to spend a week in guardroom and nothing will happen! Even your state governor can do nought. We soldiers are not susceptible to empty threats.
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by elantraceey(f): 12:39pm On May 26, 2015
M4gunners:
They are not like every other human being as you can see. Have you ever been to Sambisa before to Boko Haram?

They have two legs, two hands and one head , they ain't super human.

Don't get me wrong , I do respect them but some of those that show themselves like this have not being close to a battle field before .

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by harry509: 12:40pm On May 26, 2015
dainformant:
The military must always be different. While Nigerians trooped into a petrol station in Lagos with gallons/kegs in search of fuel, Nigerian soldiers rolled in 'Gangnam style' -carrying big DRUMS to purchase the scarce commodity. The soldiers were seen at the Ojodu Berger outlet of Capital Oil, intimidating those that stood in their way.

Meanwhile, two Lagosians were unfortunate after they provoked some soldiers in one of the fuel stations in the state. The soldiers who had been frustrated due to the fuel scarcity took out their anger on the two -as they engaged them in a punishment there and then (laying under the sun for hours).

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/05/photos-when-nigerian-soldiers-troop-in.html
na ogun n thurder go fire dos soldier's I swear. Evribody is goin 2ru hardship bcus of fuel still dos unscrupolus soldiers don't even av d common sense 2 do tins ryte. Make thurder fire dem once again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu / Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.