Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. (52591 Views)

How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS / The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by nwadiuko1(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2015
ESSIETO:
soldier na soldier, notin u fit do.
guy dem no carry metal build dia head ohh....its just that people respect the uniform......dia r places in Abia that the army cannot try this

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by IyfeNamikaze(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2015
all those years of military coup and military man turned civilian president has made this people to feel on top of the world . this one is nothing sef, if only you knew what civilians went through in the hands of police and army during the military era you go know say na kpa kpangolo them dey play with those guys in the picture.

stupid generation that has failed to learn from their ancestors mistakes!

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by dotune(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2015
The guys should have walked away. Let's see if they will shoot them. Amongst the mammoth crowd.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 26, 2015
Forgetting that one can simply light a match and they're all gone.

The station manager should have just designated one pump to serve them, and that would be it.

I watch world's wildest videos, having troops up to hundreds, overwhelmed and chased off by angry protesters, and I'm surprised how about a thousand frustrated Nigerians cannot outdo 10-20 soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by M4gunners: 12:44pm On May 26, 2015
elantraceey:

They have two legs, two hands and one head , they ain't super human.

Don't get me wrong , I do respect them but some of those that show themselves like this have not being close to a battle field before .
The truth remains they are not like every other human being just accept that. They have their own court i hope you are aware of this? They are holding 12 of their soldier, did you hear Chief justice say anything about it?
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 26, 2015
dotune:
The guys should have walked away. Let's see if they will shoot them. Amongst the mammoth crowd.

If it were me, I'd run into the crowd.

The soldiers know better than taking shots at a fuel station.

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by charlie009: 12:46pm On May 26, 2015
It is well, intimidating ur fellow brother cos u r on uniform.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by harry509: 12:46pm On May 26, 2015
googlepikin:
shut up, every time warri warri, una be hyena??
yu even get common sense @ all? undecided If u don't av, go format ur brain n nstall new brain nside. *SMH*
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by lexking10(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2015
alberto2k:
They also need fuel na grin

. . . to run aircrafts and trucks used for fighting those boko boiz but we bloody civilians doesn't understand angry cry
DATS not a damn EXCUSE for what they did angry
alberto2k:

. . . to run aircrafts and trucks used for fighting those boko boiz but we bloody civilians doesn't understand angry cry
DATS not a damn EXCUSE for what they did

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 26, 2015
crisycent:
This capital oil guy could be selling poorly refined fuel from the creeks and Nigerians are buying and hailing him without thinking. He even crashed the price of fuel. Okay ooo! We go soon hear.

Do not die a sadist.
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by desunit(m): 12:49pm On May 26, 2015
for people blaming GEJ, what do you expect him to do under his 6 yrs administration? if you are looking for who to blame, blame your past Governments for not building oil refineries for the past 48 years. At least all this won't be happening now if we have refinery that are working.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by jayben(m): 12:50pm On May 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
Imagine! “Under the sun for hours?” Nigerians are too docile because we have had our rights and dignity trampled upon some many times that a lot of things have come to be accepted as ‘normal’. Are soldiers not humans? Why didn’t that crowd challenge those animals?
Come try am for Warri weda barracks no go catch fire dat day.
Beta thunder fire dem!
guy forget, no be the warri wey all of us know, nothing for happen

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by elantraceey(f): 12:52pm On May 26, 2015
dahreyM:

U r beautiful.
Thanka
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by smsdigito: 12:55pm On May 26, 2015
The kaki boys need to take it easy jor, haba cant they see what we are all facing?

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by eph12(m): 12:58pm On May 26, 2015
Cutehector:
I blame gej! Wen buhari enters,, let me see any filling station dat will not want to sell fuel...
oga i doubt if you realize we are not in military regime again o. Buhari this Buhari that. You guys should not kill the man with expectations that's not possible o.

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by crisycent: 1:00pm On May 26, 2015
Imanuelle:

Do not die a sadist.

No wonder your father died ignorantly and so will your entire generation.
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 26, 2015
crisycent:

No wonder your father died ignorantly and so will your entire generation.

Is that all you've got?
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by MKO4ever(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2015
Now you people will agree that "police is your friend" oo

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by writetopoker: 1:17pm On May 26, 2015
wen u push a man to d wall, he fights back, but en u push a nigerian man to d wall instead he bore a hole through d wall and escape. Can those army kill all d crowd am seeing in dat pix? Cant d crowd fight for one of there own. Lets learn how to say NO somtyms

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by crisycent: 1:19pm On May 26, 2015
Imanuelle:

Is that all you've got?

What more can I say about your generation?
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 26, 2015
crisycent:

What more can I say about your generation?

Then I guess you don't k ow enough.
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Orkpekyandega(m): 1:34pm On May 26, 2015
Holatunde007:
I just hope sm1 won't blame GEJ for this again

Neither GMB
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Orkpekyandega(m): 1:38pm On May 26, 2015
okooloyun1:
Nigerian soldiers flexing muscle on innocent citizens since 1940.
Lol. Why falling prey to Boko Haram since its inception

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by nosike3(m): 1:41pm On May 26, 2015
If I speak,some peeps would go ballistic on me!!! No army,navy or any military I doit would ask me to kneel down in the sun!!! Quote me any day anywhere!

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by conyema12(m): 1:58pm On May 26, 2015
A true reflection of a lawless society.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by slimfit1(m): 2:02pm On May 26, 2015
They should have gone to sambisa forest and try it with boko boys

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by clara472: 2:03pm On May 26, 2015
They(soldiers) may have been contracted by black marketers to purchase fuel for them

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Jeksman: 2:06pm On May 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
Imagine! “Under the sun for hours?” Nigerians are too docile because we have had our rights and dignity trampled upon some many times that a lot of things have come to be accepted as ‘normal’. Are soldiers not humans? Why didn’t that crowd challenge those animals?
Beta thunder fire dem!
I like your spirit..I detest intimidation.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by tiswell(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
Beta thunder fire dem!
Only in your dreams ba

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2015
They should show their might in Sambisa, not by terrorizing unarmed citizens.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 26, 2015
That is Lagos... Not borno or adamawa.

alberto2k:

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Diddy58(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2015
there is God oooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) / Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) / See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.