Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,087 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Don't Be Jobless: Grab This Opportunity - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Be Jobless: Grab This Opportunity (389 Views)

Grab This Mind Blowing Offer From Airtel / Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! / Don't Be Deceived By MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Jobless: Grab This Opportunity by onoerime: 12:10pm On May 26, 2015
Whenever I see guys complaining of being jobless, I see ignorance written all over their faces. There are lots of businesses out there to grab your hands on and start making cool cash don't want to exaggerate much on other businesses, my concern is purely on how to make money fixing faulty phones.
Phones repairs is very lucrative. Why I so love this profession is that it is very easy to set up. With just set of screw drivers, a soldering iron and multi meter, you are good to start. You don't need to rent a shop before you can start; a table and a good location will give you a good start. If you are interested in becoming a qualified engineer, then this is your opportunity. I shall be taking you step by step on how to fix any faulty phone. I shall give you a full training on how to replace faulty parts to troubleshooting of any circuit board. All these you shall learn within a period of three days. If you are interested, just call me for more enquiries. Remember it is not a free scheme. #10k. Call me on 08134556352

(1) (Reply)

Mighty Crew Game Android Solutions Tool Coins And Gems APK Ios / HELP!!! Any Working Airtel Chears / Engineers And Geeks In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.