Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,936 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:51 AM

Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen (24860 Views)

Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors / Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 26, 2015
nwala85:
AMECHI IS SICK AND BEREFT OF COMMON MATHEMATICAL APTITUDE. HOW ON EARTH WILL HE CLAIM 23 000 VOters voted for APC IN PHALGA ALONE WHEN THE WHOLE VOTERS TURNOUT WAS LESS THAN 23 000. STATEWIDE. HE SHOULD BRING MEDIA COVERAGES. AND FORENSIC TEST CONDUCTED ON COVERAGE AND PICTURES.

crying baby. was mama piss sleeping when LG election was on?
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 26, 2015
xandy84:
Am not for Wike but there is court order against the election and INEC has yet ro release updated voters register to State electoral commission.. The whole process is just going in cycle because am sure Wike will dissolve the local government election and conduct new election and the money spent will be a waste.. The major loser is the people whose's colective wealth are plunder senselessly.
I think we need to strengthen our institution so as to compel people to follow court and we stop going in cycle.. Tired of the ways things are done in Naija for real

if wike dissolve LG election, then Buhari will dissolve Gov. election. 1-1
If wike is smart, he will allow the sleeping dog to enjoy his sleep.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 26, 2015
chocho28:
How ironic, the same court you refused to honour and went ahead with your shambolic election? since you have planted the seed of not obeying court orders we (the Governor-elect and his followers) will perfect it for you.

small pikin sense.......... Federal power is supreme and the LG will be consolidated with federal power. AT THE LONG RUN, THERE WILL BE CRISIS IN RIVERS STATE AND THE PEOPLE OF RIVERS WILL SUFFER IT COS WHEN 2 ELEPHANTS FIGHTS, THE GRASS WILL SUFFER IT.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Jowonloju(m): 7:27pm On May 26, 2015
The Election is to help the Tribunal and Nigerians confirm that The Wike Election was a fraud
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 26, 2015
otr1:

They are not just LG Chairmen, they are the Leaders of the 3rd tier of Government in that state. If Wike should disregard the rule of law and starve them of fund, then he should be ready to be starved of fund by a more powerful tier of Government using the same excuse he used.
He is in for a rough ride.
and just who would starve wike of oil money from his backyard and then all valves and flowlines in rivers state not shut down...you guys think the FG through ameachi can do jack to rivers state...rubbish...those LG chairmen would be ejected out after the swearing in of wike..nonsense...

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by ocelot2006(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2015
Why even bother. After May 29th, Wike'll probably fire everyone and run fresh elections. Ameachi's merely a joker.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 26, 2015
babasanti:
The truth about you pro amaechi supporters is that majority of you are non indegines of the state or people from the west and north . Deep down inside amechi he knows he can't fool us niger delta people. The only reason he got recognised in apc is because of our money he used, as for knowledge , he is a dummy,imbecilee and mentally unstabele.98% Rivers people despise him and hate him too. Soon we will treat his fucck up, we are just waiting for his imunity clause to expire. All you cows,rams and houseboys to the cow and ram tribe cheering for ameachi, your ignorant and dull. Until you step ur feet in rivers state and live for months you will never know that amaechi is a waste pipe. Its our oil money that is talking, not amaechi. Many thanks to our militants , with you they fear us now. Asari, tompolo, ateke, boy loaf et all , we are very very proud of you. Keep flying the flag of freedom, one day we will get there
I tell you my bro...many persons here shouting ameach the lion of this and that are non rivers state people...neither are they even niger deltans...

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by pallyking(m): 7:38pm On May 26, 2015
Geniro:
Lousy Amaechi fooling himself

Who is fooling who here, you or him? APC won Rivers State hands-down, which means the March 28th and April 11th polls were fraudulent and thuggish.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 26, 2015
How ?, What did you build or develop ?.

Give us pictures or shut up and stop deceiving people.

Demdem:
Governance Continues in Rivers.
Amaechi, the best Governor of Rivers in recent times in terms of infrastructural development.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Imokha(m): 7:40pm On May 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by stebell(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2015
efilefun:
You just a hater, thought you fools said he's on his way to fetch GMB eyin oponu oshi

What goes around comes around.
Wat ever Amaechi did to those council chairmen during Omehia's regime, Wike will do same to his.
Unam.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by pallyking(m): 7:42pm On May 26, 2015
IzonOwei:
I tell you my bro...many persons here shouting ameach the lion of this and that are non rivers state people...neither are they even niger deltans...

Tribalist, one only needs to be a Nigerian to comment on how things are being done in Rivers State.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by tamonokare: 7:42pm On May 26, 2015
Demdem:

“All we have done is to comply with the Law. I hear they are threatening to dissolve. The courts will determine that. We will be prepared as a party to meet them.

sorry which court will are you talking about ? what do you need court for? ain't you Ameachi for putting Rivers courts under lock and key and people suffering unnecessarily in prison because of political? i'm surprised u now know the benefit and importance of a court. to your " Lion" court is good only when he wants an order from it to stop his opponents from doing one thing or the other . He has blatantly refused to pay salaries, despite the public outcry of workers and pensioners in the state, he chose to waste tax payers money on LGA election instead.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by item1: 7:46pm On May 26, 2015
Can anyone tell me why Amaechi ruled River state with Caretaker Committee Chairmen and now he wants to impose the next government with Elected Chairmen. I wonder what's making him believe the. Next governor will not follow his footsteps in this matter. I think he has just wasted the Rivers state money conducting this Local Government Election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 26, 2015
when gej was excercising his legal powers by sacking and making appointments a while ago a.p.c e-fans were screaming blue murder.but amaechi can conduct elections a few days to his exit.is that logical..how can you support such st.upiditY..all these a.p.c e fans are from no where near rivers state..if you stay in ph,you will know that people didnt come out to vote it rained heavily that day.you just come online to spew you bile and hatred..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by xandy84: 7:50pm On May 26, 2015
If you read my comment, you can see i either support APC or PDP but the reality on ground is no government want to obey court order and thay bad for our nascent democracy...

PDPwayoo:

if wike dissolve LG election, then Buhari will dissolve Gov. election. 1-1
If wike is smart, he will allow the sleeping dog to enjoy his sleep.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by item1: 7:55pm On May 26, 2015
Riveers people should wake up I believe they've suffered enough und Amaechi VS Jonathan they shouldn't allow this suffering to enter Buhari VS Wike that will certainly destroy this state

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 26, 2015
xandy84:
If you read my comment, you can see i either support APC or PDP but the reality on ground is no government want to obey court order and thay bad for our nascent democracy...

Blame it on mama piss. she created the atmosphere of anarchy..........
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by kufreessie: 8:13pm On May 26, 2015
Nellybii:

A governor will dissolve local government authorities?? Just like saying Buhari will remove Governors and members of state assemblies.
Just cross check your post
. Dont display your ignorance. State Governors in Nigeria have on many ocasion dissolved or sacked elected local govt chairmen, but Governors insult President and go unhurt by the President not to talk of being removed.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by hanbaliola(m): 8:15pm On May 26, 2015
hate him ( Amaechi) if you like he has proved himself, the election went without violence and the figure of people voted was not up to what we saw during last election that was Mar with violence and killings. Let Wike remove them, the man speak logically by that election.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by kufreessie: 8:25pm On May 26, 2015
Nig4Greatness:
.....stop talking trash.Fayemi did not conduct an election in Ekiti.PDP went to court to stop it.Also,Amechi surely knows what his doing.remember this same pdp went to court to stop him from removing those chairmen especially that if OBiapor LG and he obeyed.Rivers state will be interesting and Wike will now also taste what Amechi tasted.
You can you people are ignorant. For your information Amaechi removed obio/akpor chairman. So what do u think wil happen to this people once Wike is sworn-in on friday.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by xandy84: 8:32pm On May 26, 2015
Deep breath.. I gave up...

PDPwayoo:

Blame it on mama piss. she created the atmosphere of anarchy..........
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by omokab: 8:34pm On May 26, 2015
PDP no get sense at all.They could have participated in the election and possibly disrupt the election not to hold rather than believe they will stop all the chairmen after wike has been swear in. The era of illegality has gone. Something of this nature happened in Oyo state when Ladoja was about to vacate office for Akala,he rushed to conduct election but PDP refuse to participate but later use thugs to sent away all the elected chairmen and counselors. They later went to court to claim their mandate but nothing come out of this. The reverse case of this is that,new president is coming in the same date rivers governor is coming in and the new government will favour Amechi and the council chairmen in the sense that PdP need to go to court to remove this people unlike before that they can use power to force them out of government.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Greatidonis: 8:38pm On May 26, 2015
All this men should stop coming here and saying Rivers people don't like Ameachi, I'm a Rivers man Rivers run in our blood* me and all my extended family members love and adore Ameachi. He is our hero. He did more than all the past governors put together even all they did at the centre to emasculate him. All his oil Wells taken yet he performed.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Greatidonis: 8:39pm On May 26, 2015
All this men should stop coming here and saying Rivers people don't like Ameachi, I'm a Rivers man Rivers run in our blood* me and all my extended family members love and adore Ameachi. He is our hero. He did more than all the past governors put together even all they did at the centre to emasculate him. All his oil Wells taken yet he performed. cheesy
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by otr1(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2015
IzonOwei:
and just who would starve wike of oil money from his backyard and then all valves and flowlines in rivers state not shut down...you guys think the FG through ameachi can do jack to rivers state...rubbish...those LG chairmen would be ejected out after the swearing in of wike..nonsense...
If it is that easy for Wike to ejecte duly elected LG Chairmen as you said, don't you think it's a peice of cake for FG forces to sack the Governor too?
I don't see him surviving the fight.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 26, 2015
otr1:

If it is that easy for Wike to ejecte duly elected LG Chairmen as you said, don't you think it's a peice of cake for FG forces to sack the Governor too?
I don't see him surviving the fight.
who the hell elected those mofos as LG?...Are you from rivers state at all...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by otr1(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2015
IzonOwei:
Was election scheduled to hold last saturday or not? Did people go out to vote or not? It doesn't matter if it's just a single person in every polling unit, those who boycotted the excersise are on their own. Election held and winners emerged, that's all that matters.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by otr1(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2015
IzonOwei:
Was election scheduled to hold last saturday or not? Did people go out to vote or not? It doesn't matter if it's just a single person in every polling unit, those who boycotted the excersise are on their own. Election held and winners emerged, that's all that matters.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 26, 2015
otr1:

please read up barcanistas post and tell me if that was an election at all..those LG chairmen will be flushed like shit in to a pit...rubbish...u did u vote?...

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by otr1(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2015
IzonOwei:
please read up barcanistas post and tell me if that was an election at all..those LG chairmen will be flushed like shit in to a pit...rubbish...u did u vote?...
The law/lawlessness that empowers him to flush out the LG Chairmen is also available to kick him out of Government House.

I'm not living in Rivers State and I'm not a registered voter there (I always vote in my State), but I have people who voted in PH last weekend. They are not even APC fans, so I can say, election took place.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by ocelot2006(m): 10:46pm On May 26, 2015
pallyking:

Who is fooling who here, you or him? APC won Rivers State hands-down, which means the March 28th and April 11th polls were fraudulent and thuggish.

How did APC when it voted against itself? The whole election process was even illegal as it went against the court's ruling. Be rest assured that Wine will nullify this crap.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Profile Of Ben Akabueze: The New DG Of The Budget Office / Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. / Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.