Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century (37368 Views)

Lady's 21st Birthday Photos Got People Doubting Her Age / Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch / Is This Billboard Discouraging Or Encouraging Sexual Immorality? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by haibe(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
Kandikane? Can that post of it be inferred as what you meant?grin
he has answered already. .I don't know what you're dragging here
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by freecocoa(f): 10:38pm On May 26, 2015
haibe:
he has answered already. .I don't know what you're dragging here
calm down na, we never dey fight.grin
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by kandiikane(m): 10:48pm On May 26, 2015
haibe:

if u say the concept of morality is subjective; do you agree that every action or deed done is subjective then?

Like you said in your previous post, we are talking about morality so you can not refer to every deed and action because not every deed and actions brings in questions of morality. Eating and sleeping are actions. Walking is an action. The issue of morality comes in when you question whether an action is right or wrong Or the extent in which your action would start giving you doubts on whether it is the right or wrong thing. You do not question yourself on whether it is right or wrong to eat when you are hungry. You question yourself when you go to a restaurant and take food that does not belong to you.
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 26, 2015
I haff fall into luv with the OP oooooh!!!! Chwoi!!! I think say nah only me get this kind of mentality. I'm not perfect oh! But I'm not prroud.
But, what is bad is BAD! No matter how u twist it...
Till today I no know wetin make me go chook before marriage sef. Now, this sexual hunger diminishes my spirit man.
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by zeelo2014: 11:05pm On May 26, 2015
safarigirl:
This topic came up because I was having a discussion with my room mates and I told them simply that anyone who thinks she's ready to have sex, should equally be ready for the consequences.

Then they said that it isn't really a girl's fault if she sleeps with a guy who 'deceives' her into thinking he's genuine thereby getting pregnant.

Now, there I fully disagree. Isn't it always easier to blame the guy for impregnating you? "Oh, he told me he loves me and that's why I slept with him"....um, if I want something from someone, of course I'll say all the right things. Or, when you wan collect money from the guy, shey you sef no dey abuse the 'L' word?

Any girl sleeping with a dude because he 'professed his 'undying love' is either a 12-year old or re-tarded.

The next thing they said is "It takes the grace of God to overcome temptation"...leave it to black people to pull God into their mess. When you put yourself in a risky situation, prepare for risks. If you decide to go to a man's house- a virile man's house alone, be ready for certain things that could arise. This isn't about just the grace of God, this is about being smart and cautious.

Unless in rape cases and those involving minors, there is no sort of sexual relationship between a man and woman that is non-consensual. You were of sane mind when he touched you, kissed and fondled, comot cloth, comot undies and finished project, so why make excuses?

One was even askinng me that so if I had a bf I wouldn't sleep with him. And I replied that it's only in this century that sleeping with a man just because he's courting you is viewed as perfectly normal. That view is what made me realise that the world has been taken over by madness the likes of which TB Joshua cannot cure.

I have made a personal decision not to involve myself in fornication and I have been pro-active about it by ensuring that I stay away from 'dangerous' situations. I have tons of male friends some of whom have expressed their interests and have been turned down, if I must meet them, we meet in public places. I do not subscribe to meeting males in private, staying out late with guys who I know little of or generally being in uncomfortable situations. Of course I sometimes come off as a shrewd or frigid, but you have to take some things, better that than ashawo or public toilet

If you have made a decision to be sexually active, then don't make excuses for it. Don't present yourself as a victim of the 'superior male intellect'. I dey kpansh, I dey kpansh, dem no fit kill pesin ontop that one. Call 10 litres of petrol what it is, don't present 10 litres as 15 litres or say "it's supposed to be 10 litres, but the attendant cheated me"

Be who you are and stand for something.

Thank you smiley

For you and other ladies like you.

2 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by haibe(m): 11:27pm On May 26, 2015
kandiikane:

Like you said in your previous post, we are talking about morality so you can not refer to every deed and action because not every deed and actions brings in questions of morality. Eating and sleeping are actions. Walking is an action. The issue of morality comes in when you question whether an action is right or wrong Or the extent in which your action would start giving you doubts on whether it is the right or wrong thing. You do not question yourself on whether it is right or wrong to eat when you are hungry. You question yourself when you go to a restaurant and take food that does not belong to you.

you said morality is subjective and I am asking "in essence" if every action (well that relates to morality ) is subjective too, ? Yes or No
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by haibe(m): 11:28pm On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
calm down na, we never dey fight.grin
as how undecided

didn't u see we are at least understanding ourselves?
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by haibe(m): 11:29pm On May 26, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I haff fall into luv with the OP oooooh!!!! Chwoi!!! I think say nah only me get this kind of mentality. I'm not perfect oh! But I'm not prroud.
But, what is bad is BAD! No matter how u twist it...
Till today I no know wetin make me go chook before marriage sef. Now, this sexual hunger diminishes my spirit man.
same here. Am not holier than thou too but what is bad is bad.. its amazing how some people here are justifying fornication as being morally right.. I tire oo
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Revolva(m): 11:31pm On May 26, 2015
kenedy175:
True Talk! If you know your eye will cause you to sin, cut it off. so applies to other body parts grin
Oya see knife n cutlass start cutting...

Look women r just a tool for co lateral damage....just bang dem dats all....do u know how many b***s I ave banged inface dis babe here is dying to give me Mouth Gig doggy and anal...omg olosho level my mission is to bang many gals cos they r way too money loving n many of dem r turnin into co operate hoes harlot these days #trustnogirl...d holy gal u keep as ur babe wey no wan give u punny....someone may be slaughterin her..for some upkeep money...kai e good make man hold bar o if not don't enter a cerious relationship wit a naija babe....they r way too hungry no love they don't inspire anymore

2 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by kenedy175(m): 11:35pm On May 26, 2015
Revolva:

Look women r just a tool for co lateral damage....just bang dem dats all....do u know how many b***s I ave banged inface dis babe here is dying to give me Mouth Gig doggy and anal...omg olosho level my mission is to bang many gals cos they r way too money loving n many of dem r turnin into co operate hoes harlot these days #trustnogirl...d holy gal u keep as ur babe wey no wan give u punny....someone may be slaughterin her..for some upkeep money...kai e good make man hold bar o if not don't enter a cerious relationship wit a naija babe....they r way too hungry no love they don't inspire anymore
hahaha! you are one crazy dude I Swear! she's pretty though. But why exposing her to the Public? not Cool!
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by freecocoa(f): 11:41pm On May 26, 2015
haibe:
you said morality is subjective and I am asking "in essence" if every action (well that relates to morality ) is subjective too, ? Yes or No
You are joining issues, stay focused.

Not every action related to morality is subjective, which is why you are being told that, thievery is not subjective.
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by freecocoa(f): 11:50pm On May 26, 2015
haibe:
as how undecided

didn't u see we are at least understanding ourselves?
I saw it.
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Nobody: 12:19am On May 27, 2015
haibe:
same here. Am not holier than thou too but what is bad is bad.. its amazing how some people here are justifying fornication as being morally right.. I tire oo
this is just the 'darkness ' the bible talked about in this age.

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by kandiikane(m): 12:34am On May 27, 2015
haibe:

I just answered your question joor! I said yes! When questions of morality arises, it is subjective. If it was objective, there would not be disagreements on what is moral or immoral. We would not have differing opinions on what we consider right on wrong. It does not make sense for morality to be absolute especially when every individual has a different belief system. Your right could be my wrong and your wrong could be my right, therefore making it subjective.

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by freecocoa(f): 12:37am On May 27, 2015
Revolva:

Yea, let's slut shame her. Real mature.

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by kandiikane(m): 12:41am On May 27, 2015
Revolva:

What a bloody child! Grow up and focus on your goals rather than coming here with lies about a random girl you probably have never met. Bloody overgrown baby with peas for brain.

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by 1dafullymade(f): 6:19am On May 27, 2015
Khd95:

i like d way u postulated ur points.
My problem wit ur view is dat,u presented dem as if men are always 2 b blamed for all dis tins u ve pointed out.

Talking abt hurryin 2 c parents or pay bribe price,dnt u no dat when u marry in haste u will liv 2 regret it at leisure.
Gud pm,nd hw fuel scarcity for ur side?
oh not in d least dear,pardon me if i sounded dat way,gues i was just writin from my angle as a woman..sure d women share in d blame as wel..jus i as d OP pointed out,noone shld play d blame game,if u "get down" wit someone jus own up dat u played a part in it & don't try 2 input d blame on d other party(cept in a case of rape)

d "hurryin" aspect?my dear, i was referin all dem dat meet a girl & d first tin dey say 2 her is dat dey want 2 marry her,den go on 2 repeat d same tin virtually everyoda day witout takin actual steps 2 make gud dia word but will be "takin steps" 2 sleep wt d lady(4rm xperience dear)each time dey call,u wil hear stuffs like"i can't wait 2 feel u, i can't wait 2......" & ofcourse,wen u meet up wt dem,dia hands ar not in one place, dey ar all over u..now,is it not obvious dey only used d marriage line so as 2 hv sex wt u?.....

Fuel scarcity?my brother,i can only say IT IZ WELL!.. Hv a great day!
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by 1dafullymade(f): 6:32am On May 27, 2015
Greatihex:
just my mind. The type of girls i want to marry. unfortunately, ur type are scarce in dis our time. Hw i wish i cn knw u beta
it is wll dear...God gives His children their heart desires & even wen He doesn't give u exactly what u WANT,He sure gives u what u NEED 'cus "His thots 4 us are EVER good thots...." hv a great day
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by ifydadiva(f): 6:51am On May 27, 2015
oshe11:
U sef b 'VIRGIN' ni?

#nooffence
and how does me being a virgin or not affect your life Get. A life and don't just quote me anyhow.
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by haibe(m): 7:01am On May 27, 2015
kandiikane:

I just answered your question joor! I said yes! When questions of morality arises, it is subjective. If it was objective, there would not be disagreements on what is moral or immoral. We would not have differing opinions on what we consider right on wrong. It does not make sense for morality to be absolute especially when every individual has a different belief system. Your right could be my wrong and your wrong could be my right, therefore making it subjective.

well you are at least consistent in ur claims since you said when question of morality arises, it is subjective. I thought you will have an inconsistent claim like freecocoa that some can be subjective, while others won't be.. I will quote u separately to continue our discussion.

freecocoa:
You are joining issues, stay focused.

Not every action related to morality is subjective, which is why you are being told that, thievery is not subjective.

As you can see, even Kandiikane disagrees with you on this one. How can you say morality is subjective and yet say every Not every action related to morality is subjective sumply because you are trying to justify an act while leaving the other, Sorry there is no Cherry picking, if you say morality is subjective, then all actions that relates to Morality is subjective, how can you be so inconsistent in your claims? Your posts so far has made me see the hypocrisy and confusion in what those that try to justify immoral actions do.. Sorry but I think we have reached the height where I should stop this argument with you as you haven't really made logical sense in your arguments since we commenced.. All I have seen is contradiction over contradiction.

"Morality is Subjective, Yet Not all actions that relate to Morality is subjective", For real? How else can someone understand what contradiction means?

Lol.. Just learn to know what you believe more before arguing about it.. I would have accepted that it as your believe and opinion, if you said concluded all actions that relates to morality is subjective because everyone has a right to their opinion even if it doesn't change what reality says.

Merci..
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by menxer: 7:13am On May 27, 2015
what baffles me at times is how girls think that all their worth is in not having sex.
the basic needs of life are food, shelter, clothing, (and sex).
sex is a need for the matured, let's not be sanctimonious.

there is no award for (not) having sex; is there anyone in the Guinness book of records that that died a virgin at a ripe old age?

besides who cares?

PS:
sex is the trellis on which love, morality, marriage is hung. no matter how beautiful a person is, there is a skeleton under the flesh and clothing.

marrying just to have sex in a 'morally' acceptable way is a recipe for disaster.
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by haibe(m): 7:18am On May 27, 2015
kandiikane:

Okay I understand you but I do not believe Morality is subjective merely because we have different opinions about what is right or wrong.. Can you tell a married mad who sleeps with another woman that he is morally upright? Or a woman who has slept with 200 men in just 5 months that she is morally upright? Or someone who lies everytime that he is morally upright?
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by freecocoa(f): 7:19am On May 27, 2015
haibe:

well you are at least consistent in ur claims since you said when question of morality arises, it is subjective. I thought you will have an inconsistent claim like freecocoa that some can be subjective, while others won't be.. I will quote u separately to continue our discussion.

As you can see, even Kandiikane disagrees with you on this one. How can you say morality is subjective and yet say every Not every action related to morality is subjective sumply because you are trying to justify an act while leaving the other, Sorry there is no Cherry picking, if you say morality is subjective, then all actions that relates to Morality is subjective, how can you be so inconsistent in your claims? Your posts so far has made me see the hypocrisy and confusion in what those that try to justify immoral actions do.. Sorry but I think we have reached the height where I should stop this argument with you as you haven't really made logical sense in your arguments since we commenced.. All I have seen is contradiction over contradiction.

"Morality is Subjective, Yet Not all actions that relate to Morality is subjective", For real? How else can someone understand what contradiction means?

Lol.. Just learn to know what you believe more before arguing about it.. I would have accepted that it as your believe and opinion, if you said concluded all actions that relates to morality is subjective because everyone has a right to their opinion even if it doesn't change what reality says.

Merci..
Chai! So you couldn't tell from my posts that Kandikane and I are saying exactly the same thing? Is stealing not an act related to morality? Is stealing subjective? I've given explained so much, yet you didn't get it? Abi na the grammar make am hard for you? I'm really baffled.grin
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by haibe(m): 7:25am On May 27, 2015
freecocoa:
Chai! So you couldn't tell from my posts that Kandikane and I are saying exactly the same thing? Is stealing not an act related to morality? Is stealing subjective? I've given explained so much, yet you didn't get it? Abi na the grammar make am hard for you? I'm really baffled.grin
our discussion has ended ma.. Kandikane is not saying some actions are subjective while others are not.. I can't continue the argument when all your premises are flawed already
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by oshe11: 7:27am On May 27, 2015
ifydadiva:
and how does me being a virgin or not affect your life Get. A life and don't just quote me anyhow.
and hw does a qwestshun gt U so worked up...........?

My Lady lyk I sed 'No Offenx'
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by freecocoa(f): 7:28am On May 27, 2015
haibe:

Okay I understand you but I do not believe Morality is subjective merely because we have different opinions about what is right or wrong.. Can you tell a married mad who sleeps with another woman that he is morally upright? Or a woman who has slept with 200 men in just 5 months that she is morally upright? Or someone who lies everytime that he is morally upright?
Lmaogrin
Yes, married couples can determine how their sex life goes, ever heard of open marriages? Swinging?grin it is not your place to put a label, to you they can be morally bankrupt, to me, it's their life, their choice.

A girl's body, her rights, if she decide she wants to sleep with the whole world in 1 month, I and many others can decide, she's morally upright, you can have the opinion she's not, but that doesn't make you right and I wrong.

Lies are what they are, lies are frowned upon everywhere, just like stealing, lying can get your a$$ thrown in jail anywhere but sex won't.
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by freecocoa(f): 7:29am On May 27, 2015
haibe:
our discussion has ended ma.. Kandikane is not saying some actions are subjective while others are not.. I can't continue the argument when alk your premises are flawed already
That is exactly what she's saying.grin

How can it be that hard for you?
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by haibe(m): 7:30am On May 27, 2015
freecocoa:
Lmaogrin
Yes, married couples can determine how their sex life goes, ever heard of open marriages? Swinging?grin it is not your place to put a label, to you they can be morally bankrupt, to me, it's their life, their choice.

A girl's body, her rights, if she decide she wants to sleep with the whole world in 1 month, I and many others can decide, she's morally upright, you can have the opinion she's not, but that doesn't make you right and I wrong.

Lies are what they are, lies are frowned upon everywhere, just like stealing, lying can get your a$$ thrown in jail anywhere but sex won't.
don't bother quoting me again as I have finished with u.. that post wasn't directed to you
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by freecocoa(f): 7:32am On May 27, 2015
haibe:
don't bother quoting me again as I have finished with u.. that post wasn't directed to you
Don't take out your issues with comprehension on me nigga, it ain't my fault.tongue
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by haibe(m): 7:34am On May 27, 2015
freecocoa:
Don't take out your issues with comprehension on me nigga, it ain't my fault.tongue
k
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by xMyloXyloto: 8:01am On May 27, 2015
Isn't the answer obvious?
It's like you're trying to negate his argument by supporting it... undecided
haibe:

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Khd95(m): 8:06am On May 27, 2015
1dafullymade:
oh not in d least dear,pardon me if i sounded dat way,gues i was just writin from my angle as a woman..sure d women share in d blame as wel..jus i as d OP pointed out,noone shld play d blame game,if u "get down" wit someone jus own up dat u played a part in it & don't try 2 input d blame on d other party(cept in a case of rape)

d "hurryin" aspect?my dear, i was referin all dem dat meet a girl & d first tin dey say 2 her is dat dey want 2 marry her,den go on 2 repeat d same tin virtually everyoda day witout takin actual steps 2 make gud dia word but will be "takin steps" 2 sleep wt d lady(4rm xperience dear)each time dey call,u wil hear stuffs like"i can't wait 2 feel u, i can't wait 2......" & ofcourse,wen u meet up wt dem,dia hands ar not in one place, dey ar all over u..now,is it not obvious dey only used d marriage line so as 2 hv sex wt u?.....

Fuel scarcity?my brother,i can only say IT IZ WELL!.. Hv a great day!
u ve made it clearer 2 me nw
i ges both parties jst want 2 taste dat sweet fruit,jst dat dy dnt no dat it tastes sour nd horrible somtimes.
I biliv dat if u no dat ure nt goin 2 marry her then dnt bed her.
Unfortunately,its widely bilived dat women likes 2 hear sweet tins,dats wot d menfolk r taking advantage of

gud morning ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady / The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? / Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.