Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Five Signs She Has A Crush On You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Signs She Has A Crush On You (48409 Views)

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by Femistico(m): 3:28pm On May 26, 2015
lemme think of someone having crush on me..
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by nwadiuko1(m): 3:33pm On May 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
*yimu
please what does "yimu" mean?
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by dubemivan(m): 3:36pm On May 26, 2015
There is this fellowship sister that has done and still doing the above 12&3 to me... Those that mean green light? Any further clue!
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by annice2014: 3:37pm On May 26, 2015
Hmmm! no wonder
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 26, 2015
dubemivan:
There is this fellowship sister that has done and still doing the above 12&3 to me... Those that mean green light? Any further clue!
Let me call my boss Tosyne2much
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by Abbey2sam(m): 3:38pm On May 26, 2015
buygala:
hmmmm sad

No wonder some dudes get friendzoned so easily cry .... The above steps also apply when a girl is deliberately trying to put you in her loyal friendzone embarassed

Give them a little attention, and they will go all happy and be like "it's obvious she likes me embarassed grin .... how could I have missed the signs all this while?

Point is.... As long as you like her, go for her, even if she has not given you any kind of invitation lights... and immediately let go of her if she isn't willing to promptly tender the puna.... Life is too short for drama undecided

thank you my brother.................... i don't normally give girls that like me attention

life is too short to commit suicide, its a matter of time b4 you die....................not you as in you o........lol grin
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by hasmuz(m): 3:38pm On May 26, 2015
So in this 21st century, some people still don't know that you can never understand a woman and what she wants.... angry now some dude would just jump into this thread and be like once she started giving me all these signs "ALL IS SET" my brother welcome to the "Trial and error world" that's what you'd be doing grin

1 Like

Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 26, 2015
annice2014:
Hmmm! no wonder
No wonder what?
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by XLR8R(m): 3:39pm On May 26, 2015
Stalking shocked!!! What sorta creepy love is that? undecided
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by dharay99: 3:41pm On May 26, 2015
nd ds bullshiiiiit made FP...mtcheeeeew...
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by asumo12: 3:41pm On May 26, 2015
mumu

Jollyjoy:
Lolz! Eeehen! I knw knw be4. Ok i have been eyeing one dude! Make i quickly do the above first.if e work i go ..... U knw better.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 26, 2015
hasmuz:
So in this 21st century, some people still don't know that you can never understand a woman and what she wants.... angry now some dude would just jump into this thread and be like once she started giving me all these signs "ALL IS SET" my brother welcome to the "Trial and error world" that's what you'd be doing grin
It's true you are right Ladies are complicated than Naija condition Nevertheless complicated issues are more interesting
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 26, 2015
XLR8R:
Stalking shocked!!! What sorta creepy love is that? undecided
It's crush not Love....it never reach that level
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
u guys shud kip on hyping yaselfz angry
while u girls keep on forming and pretending grin
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by IBROHIM: 3:44pm On May 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
keep quiet fine girl! Just talk say the OP got you there! He's right as per the smile and eye contact! A particular small girl will always smile and wave at me anytime we see!
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 26, 2015
dharay99:
nd ds bullshiiiiit made FP...mtcheeeeew...
Dey there they speak English
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by Jaycool18(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2015
forget signs .naso one babe been dey eye me nd smile whenever she see me buh d dey wey I ask her for name d way she take act discourage me
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 26, 2015
IBROHIM:
keep quiet fine girl! Just talk say the OP got you there! He's right as per the smile and eye contact! A particular small girl will always smile and wave at me anytime we see!
No mind the girl
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 26, 2015
Jaycool18:
forget signs .naso one babe been dey eye me nd smile whenever she see me buh d dey wey I ask her for name d way she take act discourage me
You bleep up by asking for her name now
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by ozoebuka1(m): 3:47pm On May 26, 2015
YOUNGSTUNA:
Too Busy Chasing my dreamS...No room for ReaDing signs...
this post made me lmao... lol... no time bro
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by eking23(m): 3:47pm On May 26, 2015
Beyonce claims her title Of Queen Bee in s*xy new photos https:///1rQBRk

Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Why He Can't Cheat On His Wife https:///1rQTO8

Mavin Record!! Don Jazzy And Team Land In Ghana https:///1rQT90

PRETTY!! Check Out this Photo of Toolz & Boo Tunde Vacationing in Punta Cana https:///1rQSq6

Watchout Chris! 50cent has his eyes on Karrueche (Photo) https:///1rQSvM
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 26, 2015
xynerise:

Exactly. But your post says it means she likes you. That is miscontrue
Let me describe the way she gazed at you "The lips is inclined at an angle of 15° to the horizontal... eyes lit up a bit and cheeks puff out a centimetre...eyes fixed on your eyes with a curly smile at the right side of the mouth"
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by xynerise: 3:55pm On May 26, 2015
lasstropinky:
Let me describe the way she gazed at you "The lips is inclined at an angle of 15° to the horizontal... eyes lit up a bit and cheeks puff out a centimetre...eyes fixed on your eyes with a curly smile at the right side of the mouth"
Hmmmm...see exaggeration abeg grin. All these stress just to tell someone you are available? I get your point bro grin
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by lainie(f): 3:57pm On May 26, 2015
Decades ago I heard these. Does it mean nothing has changed?

Some eye gazing could mean "I wish I could slap this fool" [quote][/quote
Dats it o....u guys shud stop reading meaning to every tin
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 26, 2015
If not for this post...aw i wan take no say aisha loves me!!
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by SexyCeline(f): 4:01pm On May 26, 2015
It's kinda outdated. We no longer crush on guys, we rather tell them our mind.
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by mrzee(m): 4:05pm On May 26, 2015
Lol... nice one OP.
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by MhisIjay(f): 4:08pm On May 26, 2015
Op, u b wash undecided
Re: Five Signs She Has A Crush On You by frisky2good(m): 4:10pm On May 26, 2015
Oya tell us as una dey do am.

EroticAngelina:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat / Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age / 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.