Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Ladies And Their Dream Man/husband Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Dream Man/husband Material (1310 Views)

11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. / How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Their Dream Man/husband Material by lifeandlovezone: 1:29pm On May 26, 2015
I recently saw one girls list were she stated the qualities she needs in a man and she listed a few like:
1. He should have a house in Lekki
2. he should be driving a G-class. And this is from a Girl that has not reached 22. Na wa o. May God help us.

Ladies kindly share your characteristics of a husband material and lets see how this goes.

I know my own sha.

To read about this visit http://lifeandlovezone..com/2015/04/the-lady-and-man-of-her-dreams.html
Re: Ladies And Their Dream Man/husband Material by zyzxx(m): 1:37pm On May 26, 2015
i guess she is still in her twenties
Re: Ladies And Their Dream Man/husband Material by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:43pm On May 26, 2015
Okay! Since this thread belong to ladies, lemme just step down and read some babe's posts.

Ishilove, Farano, missclassy, MzLaurel, Sandrahnaub, Twaci, Tohphaz and the rest...........make all of una come comment abeg. I wan laff small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Dream Man/husband Material by drizzydrag(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2015
Omo, dis kind dream dey sweet... abeg never wake d gal frm d sleep.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Dream Man/husband Material by Tapout(m): 2:24pm On May 26, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Ladies And Their Dream Man/husband Material by lifeandlovezone: 2:27pm On May 26, 2015
@drizzydrag loooool! Abi o
Re: Ladies And Their Dream Man/husband Material by sandrahnaub(f): 4:19pm On May 26, 2015
Mine is nt 2 muccch o

I have tin 4 fair guyz angry cool

God fearing kiss

Abeg make he carry small money grin

Make he also get sense

Sé bon
Re: Ladies And Their Dream Man/husband Material by Macmilla(m): 4:37pm On May 26, 2015
sandrahnaub:
Mine is nt 2 muccch o

I have tin 4 fair guyz angry cool

God fearing kiss

Abeg make he carry small money grin

Make he also get sense

Sé bon
Define "small money".
Re: Ladies And Their Dream Man/husband Material by sandrahnaub(f): 1:59am On May 27, 2015
Macmilla:

Define "small money".
anof nt in large quantity
Re: Ladies And Their Dream Man/husband Material by Macmilla(m): 5:09am On May 27, 2015
sandrahnaub:
anof nt in large quantity
Define "enough"
Re: Ladies And Their Dream Man/husband Material by Margauxluv(f): 5:16am On May 27, 2015
lifeandlovezone:
I recently saw one girls list were she stated the qualities she needs in a man and she listed a few like:
1. He should have a house in Lekki
2. he should be driving a G-class. And this is from a Girl that has not reached 22. Na wa o. May God help us.

Ladies kindly share your characteristics of a husband material and lets see how this goes.

I know my own sha.

To read about this visit http://lifeandlovezone..com/2015/04/the-lady-and-man-of-her-dreams.html

undstndabl
GOD'S fearing
very rich
good family background
sweet moda inlaw
fashionista
neat
knws watsup..ya
lovable
romantic
good lisener
educatd
updated

to b continue..........
Re: Ladies And Their Dream Man/husband Material by Macmilla(m): 5:20am On May 27, 2015
Margauxluv:

undstndabl
GOD'S fearing
very rich
good family background
sweet moda inlaw
fashionista
neat
knws watsup..ya
lovable
romantic
good lisener
educatd
updated

to b continue..........
Take clay soil go mould am yourself.

Re: Ladies And Their Dream Man/husband Material by Margauxluv(f): 5:24am On May 27, 2015
Macmilla:

Take clay soil go mould am yourself.

fnks buh aiint enof.
Re: Ladies And Their Dream Man/husband Material by Macmilla(m): 5:31am On May 27, 2015
Margauxluv:

fnks buh aiint enof.
The clay is not enough? You need a truckload of it?
Oya, go meet Odin for Asgard, he will help you. grin
Re: Ladies And Their Dream Man/husband Material by Margauxluv(f): 8:41am On May 27, 2015
Macmilla:
The clay is not enough? You need a truckload of it? Oya, go meet Odin for Asgard, he will help you. grin
kiss
Macmilla:
The clay is not enough? You need a truckload of it? Oya, go meet Odin for Asgard, he will help you. grin
tnks
Re: Ladies And Their Dream Man/husband Material by nsiazu: 9:57am On May 27, 2015
Godfearing, Money, Land, Car, Attension is What any girl need.
Re: Ladies And Their Dream Man/husband Material by Macmilla(m): 4:31pm On May 27, 2015
nsiazu:
Godfearing, Money, Land, Car, Attension is What any girl need.
The only reason "God fearing" is there is so that he will not cheat on her.
Re: Ladies And Their Dream Man/husband Material by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 28, 2015
* Clears throat*

Dream man

Gentle,
Kind,
Has the fear of God,
Neat,
Educated,
A good cook,
Caring,
Dark,
Tall,
Can sing,
Dance,
hardworking,
Honest,
A little bit rich,
Slim,
Intelligent.,

Erm............... I will add to it later * winks*

(1) (Reply)

12 Things Some Young Men And Women Do. / Magazeti Ya Leo Jumatano Agosti Tarehe 26/8/2015 / Kidding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.