Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos (31916 Views)

Bola Tinubu Receives Umar Ganduje In Lagos (Photos) / Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House / Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by knightsTempler: 4:29pm On May 26, 2015
On a serious note, in which capacity is Tinubu receiving a foreign head of state?

As chairman of APC ?

As sitting president ?

Is he acting on behalf of his puppet, the Vice President elect?

Someone pls enlighten me here.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by 2wizkids(m): 4:29pm On May 26, 2015
how come no body noticed the president's tie, shoes and "coat". every thing just scatter for e body

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by efilefun(m): 4:29pm On May 26, 2015
shame no catch you? Your finger near APC while voting why use the word WE shigidi ... meanwhile this the same tinubu u claimed is on his way to fetch GMB
Mogidi:
Did we vote for the Prime minister of the Republic of Corruption?

Where's Osibanjo? Is Tinubu the vice president now? We said Osi was going to end up being a nobody, he has.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by ceemere: 4:30pm On May 26, 2015
gare:
This is equal to parallel government, how can tinubu be receiving a President of another country, if Jonathan is not meeting with maybe his visit is personal then the Governor of Lagos State or the Guinea Ambasdor to Nigeria should do this, I hope this is not how APC wants to RUN this Country, then Ameachi can receive the President of Equatorial Guinea and Cameroon in Port harcourt
lolz my dear are u just realizing that Tinubu is the president?? Ohoh wake up dear, buhari is just a puppet, Tinubu is the one calling all the shots in nigeria now. The only way I will support buhari is if he actually will man up as anticipated and kick these APC worms to the curb. I never hated buhari, I just disliked the gang he was rolling with. Apart from him, the rest of these APC scums are as bad as the PDP gang undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by holumidepaul: 4:30pm On May 26, 2015
How can tinubu be fetching for buhari in London at the same day welcoming the president of guinea? Why press men dey lie self.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by anonimi: 4:31pm On May 26, 2015
Did they screen him for Ebola, seriously speaking oh!
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by DanielPop(m): 4:32pm On May 26, 2015
Buhari will be pissed. Same with the Gambari establishment. This is the evidence Buhari loyalists need to convince Buhari to nail Tinubu. It appears Tinubu has lost it. Anyway, he that the gods will exterminate, they first make mad!
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by anonimi: 4:33pm On May 26, 2015
Mogidi:
Did we vote for the Prime minister of the Republic of Corruption?

Where's Osibanjo? Is Tinubu the vice president now? We said Osi was going to end up being a nobody, he has.

"Osibande" is consigned to reading newspapers only cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by MugabeRobert: 4:34pm On May 26, 2015
DanielPop:
[s]Buhari will be pissed. Same with the Gambari establishment. This is the evidence Buhari loyalists need to convince Buhari to nail Tinubu. It appears Tinubu has lost it. Anyway, he that the gods will exterminate, they first make mad![/s]

Agutan!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by Fellywood(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2015
sannmi1:
I love this as well

THIS F.OOL IS A SCAM. PLS DO NOT SEND YOUR MONEY TO HIM. HE SCAMMED ME & MANY ON THIS FORUM. BE WARNED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by Yomboy4ever(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2015
dainformant:
The President of the Federal Republic of Guinea, President Alpha Condé, was welcomed by the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, after he touched down at the Lagos international airport on Tuesday.

President Condé will be meeting with top Nigerian captains of industry in Lagos in an attempt to lure investments to his mineral-rich country. He is also expected to hold a private session with the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu. The visit will culminate with his attendance at the presidential inauguration ceremony of Buhari Muhammadu in Abuja on Friday, May 29th.

Source;http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/05/photos-apc-national-leader-bola-tinubu.html

JAGABAN hope say them never don CLONE you? cos one idait said u go fetch water for London.
BUHARI turn to water now we u go ther fetch here and there..
Enemies of CHANGE No go get rest Of Mind.
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by Ultimate001: 4:44pm On May 26, 2015
Beremx:
believe TANoids at your own risk.

lalasticlala
the news was reported by THISDAY
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by tobolos(m): 4:54pm On May 26, 2015
aderonila18:
But there's another report on the front page claiming Tinubu is in the uk to fetch Buhari

These new age reporters can lie.I thought I was going to see Asiwaju with the bucket used in fetching buhari.
Amaechi was on air in nigeria celebrating is 50th birthday,yet I saw no bucket.lol!
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by iyamucrystal(m): 4:57pm On May 26, 2015
Get winning today, away from the premier league, get fixed matches from Romanian, French and East european league, get fixed matches by subscribing to our agent on 2348136171479, this is the screenshot of our last weekend winning.
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by pennzo: 4:57pm On May 26, 2015
gare:
This is equal to parallel government, how can tinubu be receiving a President of another country, if Jonathan is not meeting with maybe his visit is personal then the Governor of Lagos State or the Guinea Ambasdor to Nigeria should do this, I hope this is not how APC wants to RUN this Country, then Ameachi can receive the President of Equatorial Guinea and Cameroon in Port harcourt

Parallel govt can exist when there is a govt in place. With d state of the nation, can u honestly say there is a govt now? APC have hit d ground running. No time!
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 5:01pm On May 26, 2015
dainformant:
The President of the Federal Republic of Guinea, President Alpha Condé, was welcomed by the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, after he touched down at the Lagos international airport on Tuesday.

President Condé will be meeting with top Nigerian captains of industry in Lagos in an attempt to lure investments to his mineral-rich country. He is also expected to hold a private session with the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu. The visit will culminate with his attendance at the presidential inauguration ceremony of Buhari Muhammadu in Abuja on Friday, May 29th.

Source;http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/05/photos-apc-national-leader-bola-tinubu.html

Eyaaa. Conde get stroke for right hand.
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by simpleseyi: 5:14pm On May 26, 2015
gare:

I beg take this hand towel and wipe your tears, Sheppopo Mama Piss already wiped her own tears. The election has been lost and won, learn to deal with this fact. The era of cluelessness is gone in Nigeria for ever.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by etenyong(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2015
Even other countries' presidents doesn't recognise GEJ anymore. But why Tinubu? where is Osibanjo?
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:16pm On May 26, 2015
aderonila18:
But there's another report on the front page claiming Tinubu is in the uk to fetch Buhari

Are you minding Thisday newspaper?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:18pm On May 26, 2015
gare:

I thought so too. May be he wanted Jagaban to welcome him personally.
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:20pm On May 26, 2015
mosbiod:
Hmmmn...President of Guinea? My ward counsellor cannot put on that kind of Shoe... Just saying though lipsrsealed undecided

Did you notice the bling bling on his fingers?
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 26, 2015
Mubbyleey:
H
H for helicopter
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:32pm On May 26, 2015
malbro:
y em dey recieve predident as wat naah ? hmmmm awk naaah baba beta watch it

The question should be: why should the President of Guinea request the presence of Tinubu at his arrival and not his country ambassador or the Lagos state governor?
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by lexy2014: 5:32pm On May 26, 2015
gare:
D president of Guinea knows who d president of nigeria is and were he resides. If he wanted 2c d president I don't think he will miss his way. I just hope he gets fuel 2go back home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by BabaO2: 5:34pm On May 26, 2015
ceemere:
lolz my dear are u just realizing that Tinubu is the president?? Ohoh wake up dear, buhari is just a puppet, Tinubu is the one calling all the shots in nigeria now. The only way I will support buhari is if he actually will man up as anticipated and kick these APC worms to the curb. I never hated buhari, I just disliked the gang he was rolling with. Apart from him, the rest of these APC scums are as bad as the PDP gang undecided
Complex
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:36pm On May 26, 2015
DIVINE78:
Your mumu don grow horn. Is Osinbajo the VP now? Shame on you.
You dey mind am?
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:36pm On May 26, 2015
megpita:
has tinubu fetch buhari
Good question.
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by lexy2014: 5:38pm On May 26, 2015
knightsTempler:
On a serious note, in which capacity is Tinubu receiving a foreign head of state?

As chairman of APC ?

As sitting president ?

Is he acting on behalf of his puppet, the Vice President elect?

Someone pls enlighten me here.
Private investor
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:39pm On May 26, 2015
papaejima1:
Apparently, he failed to find whom he went to fetch!

[size=18pt]See Amaechi crossing the street In Hot Pursuit to fetch Buhari in London[/size] grin grin grin

Phahahahahahahaha.
Fetching with style.
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by pharmagba: 5:39pm On May 26, 2015
From a neutral point
1- could it be that nobody in this GEJ government is willing to welcome him saying they don't have his time? So the APC team put a team to forestall an embarrassment.

OR

2-could there possible be an issue with Buhari and APC leaders, that Buhari had to travel unceremoniously, which had not been fore planned, hence APC needed to put up a damage control, ensuring his flight Lands in Lagos and the investors story.

Just thinking
Re: Bola Tinubu Receives President Of Guinea, Alpha Condé, At Lagos Airport. Photos by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:43pm On May 26, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
you must die a myserable death for bn a lier! We saw this ur same pix b4 election.

Guy, chillax man! He was joking jor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Wins Plateau State / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong / Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.