Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,166 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:08 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (215431 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mellin:
I modified the post. You might be seeing this curse coming to u if care is not taking. Let your god fight me I dare him. But u should be careful, I curse your god so let him fight for himself. Don't fight for your god. U can curse your creator but anything u see take it.
You where once a lesbian huh? U didn't overcome it it's who u are and I bet you still practice it.
Will love to meet you in person so u can feel an awaken soul Bleep u to cum except you are married
Love ya*kisses*

Lesbian ni.. Lesbian ko.. Bruh read the story well.. Fool. I dare satan to challenge me.. Let him fight for himself too.. Go nd sit down.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
Know thyself

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
Blossom023:

Lesbian ni.. Lesbian ko.. Bruh read the story well.. Fool. I dare satan to challenge me.. Let him fight for himself too.. Go nd sit down.
when the hit start hitting you be kind to tell us here so others will adjust and know thyself
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
This mellin thread don reach Season 7 grin. Nice.. I'm still here, reading, scrolling and judging.. though I still have some questions to ask... but let me attend to some issues first.. Brb..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Blossom023:

As a Fellow Nigerian my dear,I beg u to please take back this words...
Please my dear. Even if u don't openly take it back tru a post, do it in Ur mind!!

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
@Mellin,am kinda disappointed!
I thought u knew better!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 3:39am On Jun 05, 2015
@Mellin I'll want to ask you a simple question: Between God (Yahweh) and satan, who is the creator? There is no where in any book or manuscript where it was stated that satan created the world but ancient books and the Bible showed that God is the creator. He even created satan who later rebelled against him.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 05, 2015
[/quote author=philfearon post=34439874]
As a Fellow Nigerian my dear,I beg u to please take back this words...
Please my dear. Even if u don't openly take it back tru a post, do it in Ur mind!![/quote]
Why? As a born again.. I have power over the devil, the devil has no authority over you. You have the power to cast him out.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 05, 2015
Ganjafama:
@Mellin I'll want to ask you a simple question: Between God (Yahweh) and satan, who is the creator? There is no where in any book or manuscript where it was stated that satan created the world but ancient books and the Bible showed that God is the creator. He even created satan who later rebelled against him.
SATAN is the name given to him by ancient men. Some called him enki, I call him the life giver. If you can read a sermon by high priest hooded cobra on joyofsatan u will understand better. Satan has different names. So Satan and the gods of hell are the creator

Remember (let US create man in our own image and likeness) Christians has not been able to explain who the US is.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 05, 2015
philfearon:
@Mellin,am kinda disappointed! I thought u knew better!
what are you disappointed at?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 8:26am On Jun 05, 2015
Blossom023:

Why? As a born again.. I have power over the devil, the devil has no authority over you. You have the power to cast him out.
Yes,I know....But am not referring to the devil,am referring to SATAN.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 8:32am On Jun 05, 2015
Mellin:
what are you disappointed at?
Reckless banter that is unnecessary..
You can get your message across without having to join them in their "insult campaign"..
Insulting non-christians comes easily to christians...When u join that crew,there is no difference between u and them.
Take it from someone who knows a lot better than you.I have been there!

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by lanreabbey(m): 9:40am On Jun 05, 2015
Hmmm,,,av being reading everytin here,,,,I want to share a story of what av happen in my family cos we are a true christian,,if u serve the lord with a pure heart without puting anytin thing or going to any place d lord will always be there for u cos our God is a jealous God..

2 years back my elder sis who just got married went to school to clear sum stuffs cos she is still in school when she got married,,,when she was on her way going. Back home,she entered a ritualist bus,,,she said they were more than 10 in numbers,,they collected all there phones,money everytin with them,she said the time they got there they a money on the ground and they where forcing them to walk over it that anyone that walk over the money will become motionless(mumu) and spit comin from the mouth,,but when it comes her own cos she was the last person,,but she walk over it,the money flew away 1st time,end time but when it reached 3rd time dat the money catch fire and blew like a knockout,,and a baba came out called her name,her husband,my name,father,mother,,everyone dat is related to my sis,,and said she it is bacause of our mother,,,he said he did not want trouble dat they should return her back to where they pick her up and at that particular time she said in the night,,,,,,,WE WHERE PRAYING,,,,,,,,,, and person will open a thread and Deceive people

Satan has he,s way of Deceiving people,,,,,U have the mouth and Guard to abuse ma God.... He has given us power that is above every other name,,,,JESUS

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2015
lanreabbey:
Hmmm,,,av being reading everytin here,,,,I want to share a story of what av happen in my family cos we are a true christian,,if u serve the lord with a pure heart without puting anytin thing or going to any place d lord will always be there for u cos our God is a jealous God..

2 years back my elder sis who just got married went to school to clear sum stuffs cos she is still in school when she got married,,,when she was on her way going. Back home,she entered a ritualist bus,,,she said they were more than 10 in numbers,,they collected all there phones,money everytin with them,she said the time they got there they a money on the ground and they where forcing them to walk over it that anyone that walk over the money will become motionless(mumu) and spit comin from the mouth,,but when it comes her own cos she was the last person,,but she walk over it,the money flew away 1st time,end time but when it reached 3rd time dat the money catch fire and blew like a knockout,,and a baba came out called her name,her husband,my name,father,mother,,everyone dat is related to my sis,,and said she it is bacause of our mother,,,he said he did not want trouble dat they should return her back to where they pick her up and at that particular time she said in the night,,,,,,,WE WHERE PRAYING,,,,,,,,,, and person will open a thread and Deceive people

Satan has he,s way of Deceiving people,,,,,U have the mouth and Guard to abuse ma God.... He has given us power that is above every other name,,,,JESUS

Really?
Thats funny,cuz the name is as useless as the "p" in "psychology"..

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
philfearon:

Yes,I know....But am not referring to the devil,am referring to SATAN.

still the same thing. Just on landed in ph..first thing im seeing is... All these satanist signboards. .Tchwww "we can solve any type of problem" see as devil dey play tink ko, tink ko...untop people head. The same power all those satanist are advertising nd talking about. .we children of God have the power nd authority. tired of talking abeg..All these deranged people always attacking God. .like why don't u ask yourself y d devil is turning your heart against God nd telling you lies but he says he aint evil. read testimonies of those who wer once satanist.other gods wat apn. .the god of this world has blinded their eyes so they don't know what is right and wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
Blossom023:

still the same thing. Just on landed in ph..first thing im seeing is... All these satanist signboards. .Tchwww "we can solve any type of problem" see as devil dey play tink ko, tink ko...untop people head. The same power all those satanist are advertising nd talking about. .we children of God have the power nd authority. tired of talking abeg..All these deranged people always attacking God. .like why don't u ask yourself y d devil is turning your heart against God nd telling you lies but he says he aint evil. read testimonies of those who wer once satanist.other gods wat apn. .the god of this world has blinded their eyes so they don't know what is right and wrong.
OK..
Satan doesn't beg people to come to him,and he doesn't need anyones worship..He chooses you!
I swear with my life that the only thing you know about him are the things said in the bible and the lies concocted by your preachers..All of which you can't prove.Everything you know about him is "hearsay"..
The bible that you revere so much could not even find fault with him,and the only fault it found is that "he is a liar!"...Yet we know who the actual liar is day in day out!

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
@Blossom023:
Since your childhood,you have been thought to believe that Satan is the source of all your problem,yet have you asked yourself how?
Your bible says your god is omniscient and all knowing, yet he didn't know that someone is gonna disrupt his creation, his best creation per se?
he created competitors in other gods,yet wants alone worship?
he sends his immortal son to come and die for you,yet has no wife?
he created a garden of eden,planted everything there,and planted a temptation there too, knowing fully well what will happen, yet he leaves it?
He is all knowing, yet he regretted creating man?
Do realise that the bible is all concocted fables to keep you in bondage..When u realise this,that is "true salvation".... Not a stupid heaven that is nonexistent!

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
Satanism is not about the worship of any being called "Satan",it is about realizing yourself and being one with yourself..
We are all gods and we all are one right to the source of our existence.. And you can only be true to yourself by first realising that religion is a sham..All religion!
You came to this world to feel....That's just it......To feel!
You will die,reincarnate,die and reincarnate...and the circle continues...That's the order of things!!
The concept of hell and heaven are pure mirage..
You can choose to believe this or u can still remain rooted where u r,but being free of the scam called religion is the greatest thing that happened me..
I live in a world were I don't pray to any trigger-happy god for help..
When u r one with yourself, you will things to yourself!!

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
philfearon:
@Blossom023:
Since your childhood,you have been thought to believe that Satan is the source of all your problem,yet have you asked yourself how?
Your bible says your god is omniscient and all knowing, yet he didn't know that someone is gonna disrupt his creation, his best creation per se?
he created competitors in other gods,yet wants alone worship?
he sends his immortal son to come and die for you,yet has no wife?
he created a garden of eden,planted everything there,and planted a temptation there too, knowing fully well what will happen, yet he leaves it?
He is all knowing, yet he regretted creating man?
Do realise that the bible is all concocted fables to keep you in bondage..When u realise this,that is "true salvation".... Not a stupid heaven that is nonexistent!

no wife cos he was tru mary..uh abeg keep quiet. . just stop talking about christ..its the same way God chooses people too who chose david Ibiyeomie, and others. . abeg free me... that's y u will always remain brainwashed. .till christ comes we will know everything. if u like no believe. .He doesn't need u or me to even feel like God. He is God, creator of the universe. .if u like no believe. .them no send u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
philfearon:

Reckless banter that is unnecessary..
You can get your message across without having to join them in their "insult campaign"..
Insulting non-christians comes easily to christians...When u join that crew,there is no difference between u and them.
Take it from someone who knows a lot better than you.I have been there!
I understand bro. But people can be annoying a times.

Noted
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
philfearon:
Satanism is not about the worship of any being called "Satan",it is about realizing yourself and being one with yourself..
We are all gods and we all are one right to the source of our existence.. And you can only be true to yourself by first realising that religion is a sham..All religion!
You came to this world to feel....That's just it......To feel!
You will die,reincarnate,die and reincarnate...and the circle continues...That's the order of things!!
The concept of hell and heaven are pure mirage..
You can choose to believe this or u can still remain rooted where u r,but being free of the scam called religion is the greatest thing that happened me..
I live in a world were I don't pray to any trigger-happy god for help..
When u r one with yourself, you will things to yourself!!
will they hear? All they keep chanting is the beast in the Bible. As for that Blossom023 her case will be between her and her creator. She will surely testify.

He who has ears let him/her listen

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
Know thyself

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mellin:
will they hear? All they keep chanting is the beast in the Bible. As for that Blossom023 her case will be between her and her creator. She will surely testify.

He who has ears let him/her listen

shoro niyen? bros abeg park one side... u too when christ comes we will know. ..no be so? just the same way your belief has turned you against christ nd calling him a beast..is the same way my religion has turned me against the devil.. so please sit your butt down and stop been a pervert. if not , go to happy bite at airforce , go straight down , you'll see a book shelf, buy a book and educate yourself. *sipping my cranberry*
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
Philfearon and Mellin,am a non-practising Satanist.But if Satan is real,why has he remain obsolete to me?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
LuckyG1:
Philfearon and Mellin,am a non-practising Satanist.But if Satan is real,why has he remain obsolete to me?
have u ever call upon him and he didn't answer? Why even calling upon him.. Dude you are a God. You can work things out yourself without calling upon him. But we do call upon him when things are not going the way we want. The gods are always with you. But how can u see them when your 3rd eye is heavily sleeping? Satan is you and you are him. Open your 3rd eye and you won't ever come here to ask questions. But to tell others the truth of who they are.
Less I forget Satan don't like lazy people who will just sit while he does everything for you. They help at first to know who u are then they leave u to act like a god u are

Peace
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world.

Many of us don't really understand this quote. Ask the religious men/women they will feed u loads of shits.

This simply means He that is in you(the real God) is greater than he (the body) that is in the world.

Our body is just a vessel. The real you(God) is within. And the purpose of singing all these and telling my story is for u to know u are suffering the God in u not the body. The God in you wants to exercise his or her power but religion has made u to be lost.

Get back on that track now it's never too late. Save the vessel u occupying.

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mellin:
have u ever call upon him and he didn't answer? Why even calling upon him.. Dude you are a God. You can work things out yourself without calling upon him. But we do call upon him when things are not going the way we want. The gods are always with you. But how can u see them when your 3rd eye is heavily sleeping? Satan is you and you are him. Open your 3rd eye and you won't ever come here to ask questions. But to tell others the truth of who they are.
Less I forget Satan don't like lazy people who will just sit while he does everything for you. They help at first to know who u are then they leave u to act like a god u are

Peace
Where is that eye,the third eye,the barest of my vision?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mellin:

Peace

And still, the only thing i have problem with is this dedication ish.,,

I seriously do not see the need since i'm a god like Satan and he like me
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
Blossom023:

no wife cos he was tru mary..uh abeg keep quiet. . just stop talking about christ..its the same way God chooses people too who chose david Ibiyeomie, and others. . abeg free me... that's y u will always remain brainwashed. .till christ comes we will know everything. if u like no believe. .He doesn't need u or me to even feel like God. He is God, creator of the universe. .if u like no believe. .them no send u.

Till christ comes
I guess his concocted fairy tale disciples from the bible must have said the same thing....and have all died waiting!! ( I.e,if one actually believes the fairy tale about a dude that died on the cross to save the world...our very own Superman!)
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mellin:

Noted
I know..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mellin:

Noted
I know....
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
LuckyG1:

Where is that eye,the third eye,the barest of my vision?
it's located in the middle of your forehead. You will the easiest way to open it in joyofsatan.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Gospel Hymns And Songs — ♫Praise & Worship || Prevailing Prayers ♫

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.