Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,890 members, 7,798,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (216286 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
edogho:

And still, the only thing i have problem with is this dedication ish.,,

I seriously do not see the need since i'm a god like Satan and he like me
dedication simply means(I am now awake) every help u can get is 100%sure banker
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
philfearon:

Till christ comes
I guess his concocted fairy tale disciples from the bible must have said the same thing....and have all died waiting!! ( I.e,if one actually believes the fairy tale about a dude that died on the cross to save the world...our very own Superman!)
LOL.... She even said the god chooses. Chaii... My people perish for lack of knowledge. Her god chooses whoever he wants and leave others to their own faith. What a loving god
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mellin:
it's located in the middle of your forehead. You will the easiest way to open it in joyofsatan.com

If i but go in thither,where upon should i lay my fangs to get me across bridge?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Op, who is this queen of heaven. Help out
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
philfearon:

Till christ comes
I guess his concocted fairy tale disciples from the bible must have said the same thing....and have all died waiting!! ( I.e,if one actually believes the fairy tale about a dude that died on the cross to save the world...our very own Superman!)

retarded fellow.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mellin:
LOL.... She even said the god chooses. Chaii... My people perish for lack of knowledge. Her god chooses whoever he wants and leave others to their own faith. What a loving god

no be ur fellow satanist talk say ur god dey choose? wow ur belief is really affecting ur brain. nd u mind u Uhn he chooses people so he communicate tru dem to teach people.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Great0:
Op, who is this queen of heaven. Help out
I thought u called me a liar. Why do u now wants to learn from a liar?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Blossom023:

no be ur fellow satanist talk say ur god dey choose? wow ur belief is really affecting ur brain. nd u mind u Uhn he chooses people so he communicate tru dem to teach people.
I didn't quote u did I?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
philfearon:

OK..
Satan doesn't beg people to come to him,and he doesn't need anyones worship..He chooses you!
I swear with my life that the only thing you know about him are the things said in the bible and the lies concocted by your preachers..All of which you can't prove.Everything you know about him is "hearsay"..
The bible that you revere so much could not even find fault with him,and the only fault it found is that "he is a liar!"...Yet we know who the actual liar is day in day out!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mellin:
I didn't quote u did I?

your ignorance is killing you. just trynahelp you as a fellow Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=Blossom023 post=34469801][/quote]yes he chooses us the ones he created. For example I never wanted to open this thread to tell my story. But He and the gods urged me to do so as to wake people up. If I chose not to nothing will happen cos it's my freewill. To bring lost souls back here on earth. But your god according to your religion chose people to spread false teachings and he tortures ones who reject just like he did jonah....
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Blossom023:

your ignorance is killing you. just trynahelp you as a fellow Nigerian.
the truth of the matter is that your god is a sadist. And it's our duty as humans to hunt and bring him down for all the killings and pains he inflicted on we humans. And u have allowed urself to be used by the enemies.

Do me a favour, don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
I pray for you sha, because deep down inside of me I pity you. .no joke. because fr when I was growing up , I had questions about God. but u see some things are better left unsaid. just like you said, I still need to be on track by asking for forgiveness, .meaning im under someone. .. meanwhile u too, u are under someone. gonna leave it as it is cos its really getting childish, but u better be careful. . a thousand years we have waited for the second coming. .. but one day, it will happen. .. nd take everyone unawares. . then u will see the glory/wrath of God. .be careful.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Paulscholari(m): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
OK...... I know you guys will still drag this but

Let me tell you something here....

Well, the first time i started reading this thread especially merlin comments, I observe some strange things in the candle i place on my shelf, it was glowing high with frequent bust of fire, that makes me shivered a little and that's because i read this kind of things with an open mind.... I know who i am, i don't need anyone to tell me, Am awake and alive. The website you refer people to is terrible, when i checked it up i wish i had never done so and now even the letters of the website gives me headache, maybe it reacts with my forehead.

I have seen some things in my dreams and visions, we humans are just the little brother in the whole universe... I have been asked by this demons and even satan himself to come and serve him, but i reject his offer, the last they entice me was offering me a red baby dragon that with it i will have everything i want, i refuse. Attimes they teach me some strange things like holding a little snake in your hand and you step on the sand, dogs will run mad at you, even the mudrach or whatever you call it by turning the finger in certain position, I didn't know its relevant and name until when i hit this thread, Attimes i walk hell seeing strange things like large snakes, boiling fire in a pots, demons, female demons with seven head and lots but when they see me and knew I don't belong they do something that make me return, maybe i have my third eye open in a way I can't hold different strange demonic names, oh gosh, when i wake up from this night visions and journey, i just dust myself and move on with my life, i had my share with the other side too, unmh, angels, cherubims, Jesus, the throne of God, God. the day i slip before the throne before i could get any closer, order was given for my immediate return before i gaze upon the face of the Almighty but the day i finally encountered Him, I was like an ant before him, the energy and power that come from him was enormous, it glued me to my feet i couldn't move, I fell on my knees it was automatic, i couldn't even talk self, He has a very large sword, I thought He is going to cut me into two, He walked pass me, i didn't see His face, His face was covered with darkness or dark clouds..... The devil, he is just like a normal angel very cunning and very beautiful, too bad a beauty to waste and his demons are ugly, although they can pretend to be beautiful but that of the devil is exceptional.. Jesus is the only one as God, very calm with a love eyes, you can't look into His eyes and not fall in love. He overcame the devil in human form and was lifted up in that same human form to God in the highest heavens, that awed every living being in the universe (overcoming the most Cunning, wise devil even in human form) and He was raised to that greatest height with and to God in human form that's the reason why we have power over the devil and all evil spirits, the reason why every other spirits are interested in the human race... Jesus having attained this height wants we humans to also attain it since He did it in our form,and in order to attain it, you have to acknowledge Him first, receive Him and live the life He lived on earth which is Holy life..... Why do Jesus wants us to attain what He had attained, because of Love, He doesn't want us to die. Humans were made to live eternal but the devil was jealous and He poisoned man and man is going to die so Jesus came to save the few of man He can save, thou many of man is going to die, but that man will not die entirely, what a wicked devil.

I have observed the two side and i tell you no matter what the devil gives you as long as you are a man, satan don't have your joy at heart desist from him, but Jesus do have our joy in his heart because He walked on earth as human, we are his family members in the whole Universe, He is our Brother and we are His kinsmen, we belong to Him and He belong to us, therefore go for Jesus, for He cares for you.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
Op, not like that. I did not call you a liar. I wrote from what you said . Sorry if you meant it as liar. I only ask a question
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mellin:
While trying to sound logical,she ended up baring her own ignorance. That's our Nigerian Christians for u..
I don't have problem that they already believe the "jesus lie"(I once did),but when u try to show them the truth by pointing to the things around them,they start attacking you verbally..That's where I learnt the lesson that "you can take a horse to a river/stream,but u can't force it to drink if it does not want to!"...
The lesson here is,When people don't want to see the truth,they don't;even if it is staring them at the face.
Satanism is simply truth.Telling yourself the truth.It doesn't work with coercion and insincerity and dishonesty.It is all about being the human you are supposed to be,not the human some other things wants u to be..its a way of life!
Carry on your truth bro,and tell it as it is.For every 20 viewers,one person must have a rethink!
Reprogramming a programmed brain that has believed a 2000yrs old lie doesn't just happen,it takes a little time!

5 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
Paulscholari:

Well, the first time i started reading this thread especially merlin comments, I observe some strange things in the candle i place on my shelf, it was glowing high with frequent bust of fire, that makes me shivered a little and that's because i read this kind of things with an open mind.... I know who i am, i don't need anyone to tell me, Am awake and alive. The website you refer people to is terrible, when i checked it up i wish i had never done so and now even the letters of the website gives me headache, maybe it reacts with my forehead.

I have seen some things in my dreams and visions, we humans are just the little brother in the whole universe... I have been asked by this demons and even satan himself to come and serve him, but i reject his offer, the last they entice me was offering me a red baby dragon that with it i will have everything i want, i refuse. Attimes they teach me some strange things like holding a little snake in your hand and you step on the sand, dogs will run mad at you, even the mudrach or whatever you call it by turning the finger in certain position, I didn't know its relevant and name until when i hit this thread, Attimes i walk hell seeing strange things like large snakes, boiling fire in a pots, demons, female demons with seven head and lots but when they see me and knew I don't belong they do something that make me return, maybe i have my third eye open in a way I can't hold different strange demonic names, oh gosh, when i wake up from this night visions and journey, i just dust myself and move on with my life, i had my share with the other side too, unmh, angels, cherubims, Jesus, the throne of God, God. the day i slip before the throne before i could get any closer, order was given for my immediate return before i gaze upon the face of the Almighty but the day i finally encountered Him, I was like an ant before him, the energy and power that come from him was enormous, it glued me to my feet i couldn't move, I fell on my knees it was automatic, i couldn't even talk self, He has a very large sword, I thought He is going to cut me into two, He walked pass me, i didn't see His face, His face was covered with darkness or dark clouds..... The devil, he is just like a normal angel very cunning and very beautiful, too bad a beauty to waste and his demons are ugly, although they can pretend to be beautiful but that of the devil is exceptional.. Jesus is the only one as God, very calm with a love eyes, you can't look into His eyes and not fall in love. He overcame the devil in human form and was lifted up in that same human form to God in the highest heavens, that awed every living being in the universe (overcoming the most Cunning, wise devil even in human form) and He was raised to that greatest height with and to God in human form that's the reason why we have power over the devil and all evil spirits, the reason why every other spirits are interested in the human race... Jesus having attained this height wants we humans to also attain it since He did it in our form,and in order to attain it, you have to acknowledge Him first, receive Him and live the life He lived on earth which is Holy life..... Why do Jesus wants us to attain what He had attained, because of Love, He doesn't want us to die. Humans were made to live eternal but the devil was jealous and He poisoned man and man is going to die so Jesus came to save the few of man He can save, thou many of man is going to die, but that man will not die entirely, what a wicked devil.

I have observed the two side and i tell you no matter what the devil gives you as long as you are a man, satan don't have your joy at heart desist from him, but Jesus do have our joy in his heart because He walked on earth as human, we are his family members in the whole Universe, He is our Brother and we are His kinsmen, we belong to Him and He belong to us, therefore go for Jesus, for He cares for you.

1)Your whole post is a lie.
2)you don't even know how to present a lie.
3)You have been watching a lot of nollywood and Hollywood movies.
4)Lies will lead u to nowhere.
5)Change your ways!

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Paulscholari:

LOL again lol...... Bro if this is a lying competition u just score something f9 is much better than. Just like my bro who's awake said, it's all choice. I will keep doing what I know how best to do and that's telling people the truth. You can chose to believe or not or mislead others. It's your freewill. But when the universe begins to hit u very hard just know it's no Satan doing u any harm but ur very self. Thanks for the bullshit u just wrote

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by freecocoa(f): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mellin, I hope you are back on your meds? Please don't go without them, I think we can all agree on that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
For ladies looking for the fruit of the womb. I would have post a message by Satan on how to conceive reading your ovulation period with phases of the moon but it's a long story. Am already writing a book on that and how you can get twin, triplets or more at once. Some women don't know they can align there ovulation period with the phases of moon to get either a twin, triplets, quadruplets etc. .some one will give birth to a twin or more than and u will say it's your religious god that did it. You and ur hubby unknowingly had intercourse on a certain moon phase in a certain month. But u see these gods about to visit earth really knows that you as a mother(Queen of heaven) here on earth won't help remind them who they are. You are already lost. They choose not to come through you some choose to come hoping along the line they get to know the truth. If u don't have a child yet that's because

1=you are still asleep
2=yiu have once terminated a god who's in line to visit earth therefore he or she won't be happy for stopping him or her.
3=they don't want to be dedicated to an enemy god(baptism) a god who was once here on earth and has raised his or her kundalini serpent may be programmed to come to earth through u. But for the fact you as a mother or father will dedicate him or her to the enemy god they will refuse.they simply wants to continue where they stopped. Then u will be like God doesn't love u or its the devil doing u. You are holding back your joy not anyone or any devil.
4=the universe is really knocking u hard to retrace ur steps. Same as the male

We are all here to exercise our godly powers and create with it as God we are. How can we create things? It is by raising our kundalini serpent in our body. It's already embedded in our system and its our duty to raise that serpent.

Will post the free link for download when am done. It's not for sale. Many things are hidden away from us

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
freecocoa:
Mellin, I hope you are back on your meds? Please don't go without them, I think we can all agree on that.
and you are?

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by freecocoa(f): 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mellin:
and you are?
I am awesome.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
freecocoa:
I am awesome.
OK awesome am on a mission to wake people up so if your contribution here doesn't tally with what am doing pls kindly not distract the people who are about to wake up. OK?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 06, 2015
Mellin,if I to your stand be taken and to this truth be given I would for all wager mete it out except for my hastening.

Mellin,be good and gentle,unto us is given senses that by them flaws and right shall be judged by the mandate of experiences and intuition.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 06, 2015
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

History is there for all of us to study. But the religious people won't bother to read and know the truth., than blindly believing what they are been fed

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 06, 2015
Know thyself

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2015
Mellin:
dedication simply means(I am now awake) every help u can get is 100%sure banker
hey Philfearon, hw av u bn...

@Mellin, sounds to me like negotiating in bad faith.
The same thing my parents did, my father leaving his pagan ways and becoming Christian.
Myself and Philfearon av had one lil e-battle when he was still Christian (haggling whose faith in d same religion is correct). He knows where I stand but I'm telling u now that overtime, my decision is to av nothing to do with this quarrel btwn God n Satan or whatever..

just letting inside my mind.
I've often asked d unseen forces to make themselves manifest so we'll talk. Buh nothing has happened. I'm nt making d same mistake twice especially when this dedication involves blood, my blood. Sorry that's a no go area for me. at least with my lil understanding of d spiritual, I won't do that. it's a bad faith negotiation,(d same stupid mistake my parents made).
if I go ahead doing as u say, doesn't dat amount to doing exactly wat my parents n many Africans old n young did?

Got a dream recently, saw a female giant but didn't discuss with her buh somehow noticed she needed somewhere to rest as she seem fatigued, did help her out by letting her inside my house buh her legs were outside when she lied in my room. Dah of course wasn't all, can't give full details of my dreams on a public forum. Been asking to see her again, practicing mudra of knowledge n life 4 2days now buh nothing. even got angry n ask 4 Satan or any demon to visit me in a dream buh still nothing. let it be known that I don't negotiate in bad faith. plus u don't want to be contacted. I c dem mysef n they tell me wif reasons plausible to me y d dedication is important or let's just forget it... I remain neutral in dis war.

and Phil, u dedicated too?

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2015
edogho:

The same thing my parents did, my father leaving his pagan ways and becoming Christian.
Myself and Philfearon av had one lil e-battle when he was still Christian (haggling whose faith in d same religion is correct). He knows where I stand but I'm telling u now that overtime, my decision is to av nothing to do with this quarrel btwn God n Satan or whatever..

I've often asked d unseen forces to make themselves manifest so we'll talk. Buh nothing has happened. I'm nt making d same mistake twice especially when this dedication involves blood, my blood. Sorry that's a no go area for me. at least with my lil understanding of d spiritual, I won't do that. it's a bad faith negotiation,(d same stupid mistake my parents made).
if I go ahead doing as u say, doesn't dat amount to doing exactly wat my parents n many Africans old n young did?

Got a dream recently, saw a female giant but didn't discuss with her buh somehow noticed she needed somewhere to rest as she seem fatigued, did help her out by letting her inside my house buh her legs were outside when she lied in my room. Dah of course wasn't all, can't give full details of my dreams on a public forum. Been asking to see her again, practicing mudra of knowledge n life 4 2days now buh nothing. even got angry n ask 4 Satan or any demon to visit me in a dream buh still nothing. let it be known that I don't negotiate in bad faith. plus u don't want to be contacted. I c dem mysef n they tell me wif reasons plausible to me y d dedication is important or let's just forget it... I remain neutral in dis war.

so u feel u can see Satan or daemon with your naked eyes? Lol. Just two days of practising Mudra u r complaining of not seeing any signs. Lol u really amuses me. Lemme tell u when I noticed the mudra of knowledge worked for was when I was provoked and I wanted to react just like I always do but couldn't. Forced myself to raise the anger all to no avail. And also noticed I read and understand everything clearly and can judge without been bias that's wisdom. Dude just 2 days? Tsewwwwww. Open the damn 3rd eye and then you can come back and testify. You can't mix xtianity and Paganism together it doesn't work. Remember Paganism was corrupted by the same enemy so your father could have been on th wrong lane. If your father was bowing to any deity dude that's not Paganism it's idolatry and Satan is against such thing. If your father owns a shrine dude that's not true Paganism. We are to have altar where we go to talk to the gods for help. That's where they give you instructions on what to do. But today some are abusing the names of the gods all in the name of Paganism and when the gods couldn't tolerate it anymore they might inflict death or madness to the summoner. That's what the enemy wants you to do.

Ur choice

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2015
edogho:

Some people are born satanists,while others discover it themselves. However,the events that led to my ultimate dedication is not something for open discussion!!
As long as you are not in it for the goodies,and you have removed every iota of knowledge u have about Satan,God, Jesus,demons,angels...
The dedication is not really a great thing per se..Whether or not u choose to do it,it doesn't make u less or greater than what u already are..
Another thing is,Always check your desires..
Another is,improve your observational skills..Pay attention to little details..
Another is,don't expect too much..
Another is,nothing is free.Satanism doesnt give riches,but fulfillment in the things you have..
From my own experience and method,I don't expect to see any Satan or demon or whatever,but when I feel they are with me,they are with me..When I desire something and I openly admit it,it must to come to pass!..
The key is not in trying to get to know demons,the key is in paying close attention, cuz they are always there as unseen energies,controlling literally everything...
You don't need to see,just ask.....and forget about it......it must happen..The tenacity of your desire makes it happen more faster..
Forget about ceremonial magic,it is for the highly trained(or if you have the time to engage in such training cuz it takes years to perfect)..
To harness your mind power,to effectively test it, train it with a Ludo Seed!!

And finally,those our days of bantering via christian beliefs,I wish I had known better though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 06, 2015
F
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 06, 2015
Blastfinito:
This is my seventh day of openin d eye. Can't see astral images yet, but any i meditate, intense pain is felt exactly at d forehead wic i think is a gud sign. Even if d damn thing doesnt open, i won't be discouragd abt my new way. D peace insid me is like neva b4.
that's cool. The tingling in your forehead means it's opening. Mine took me almost 3weejs to finally open but for some it's 1week or less due to the fact that in there past life the 3rd eyes where open. In time you will see answers to all your questions cos there are certain questions Google can't answer. You will see the universe as it is just at the comfort of your room. Congrats
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by freecocoa(f): 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mellin:
OK awesome am on a mission to wake people up so if your contribution here doesn't tally with what am doing pls kindly not distract the people who are about to wake up. OK?
The only thing you are doing here is typing out your hallucinations, I don't see how that is supposed to wake anyone up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Gospel Hymns And Songs — ♫Praise & Worship || Prevailing Prayers ♫

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 206
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.