Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1043646 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
STAugustineOf13:

I don't understand,
You mean I will still generate the HAP I.D by my self after I've lodged my Visa Application.?

Yes.. That has been addressed about 2-4 pages back.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by piusford: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
johnsontade:

I took both exams at the Pearson Education office in Ikeja. I think they have about 4 centres in Lagos alone.
Good evening. Congratulations on your perfect PTE scores. Please I hope you wouldn't mind helping me out with some tips in speaking? I sent you a PM.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
bellong:

Yes.. That has been addressed about 2-4 pages back.

Eeh?
Well...I have read all the pages,
Last time I checked, I was told that after submitting my Application, if I have not done my medicals.
I should wait for the High Commission to send me my Hap I.D.
but if I'm yet to submit Application, I can do Medicals upfront.
Ishorite
Embassy needs a waiting Game.
I will Order 40Ft for them.

Although I tried calling them Zankli Medical Clinic to table the issue of Late response from them Pretorians,
A lady over there told me to contact her anyday I'm set to do my medicals within this Yuletide.
I'm thinking that maybe she wants to runs the thing for me becox I presented to her a situation were I'm more like being in an 11th Hour and that school is starting "Today-Tomorrow" grin

Y'all know it's normally Wednesdays

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
Mikey:
Nice one STAugustineof13, I called pretoria this morning and they made me understand that the application I lodged at teleperformance since 18th of November got to them on the 26th of November. Let's keep our fingers crossed then

Nothing yet bro?
Abi you no dey refresh you Email every seconds Like me ?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
Goke7:

Hello, I do appreciate your posts here especially on pr issues, I got a positive assessment from vetasses for environmental scientist 'nec' some weeks back, I did PTE, which was where I flopped especially in the speaking and listening part, I got over 70 in both writing and reading though, I was actually targeting 190 visa for south australia but looks as if since my pte test scores is not up to the required score in all components, I may not have enough points to apply for nomination, Please what do you advise and is there any other province that has my occupation? Thanks

I will advise you to try it again before opting for Regional visa. What did you score in your first attempt?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 6:35am On Dec 23, 2015
The rule (according to their website) is that you wait till they ask you to do the medicals, since you didn't front-load.

STAugustineOf13:

Eeh?
Well...I have read all the pages,
Last time I checked, I was told that after submitting my Application, if I have not done my medicals.
I should wait for the High Commission to send me my Hap I.D.
but if I'm yet to submit Application, I can do Medicals upfront.
Ishorite
Embassy needs a waiting Game.
I will Order 40Ft for them.

Although I tried calling them Zankli Medical Clinic to table the issue of Late response from them Pretorians,
A lady over there told me to contact her anyday I'm set to do my medicals within this Yuletide.
I'm thinking that maybe she wants to runs the thing for me becox I presented to her a situation were I'm more like being in an 11th Hour and that school is starting "Today-Tomorrow" grin

Y'all know it's normally Wednesdays

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by malkinburg: 7:01am On Dec 23, 2015
mctowel01:

What do you mean by being patient enough?
Is it being patient to get some experience here in naija before applying for PR?
What of when we are not getting any jobs at all here, what choice do we have? Besides immigration laws change, so waiting can sometimes be detrimental.
\

What i mean is the PR route saves you stress and drama and pressure from all the hussle it takes to foot bills and pay school fees while on the student visa. YOU DONT NEED AUSTRALIAN MASTERS AS AN ENGINEER TO GET YOUR PR. with 60points its one hand. save your self thousands of dollars come via the PR route if you can.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2015
STAugustineOf13:

Nothing yet bro?
Abi you no dey refresh you Email every seconds Like me ?
Lol, I refresh pass you. I just read your post that they've acknowledged yout application and I'm thinking of firing them another email self. Still hoping to hear from them

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Goke7: 9:39am On Dec 23, 2015
NNBB2012:

I will advise you to try it again before opting for Regional visa. What did you score in your first attempt?

speaking 40, listening 56, reading 71, writing 75, the speaking really let me down.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2015
Reduce sending them emails, wait for them. Sending multiple mails may open a Pendora's Box.

Mikey:

Lol, I refresh pass you. I just read your post that they've acknowledged yout application and I'm thinking of firing them another email self. Still hoping to hear from them
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2015
erictack203:
Reduce sending them emails, wait for them. Sending multiple mails may open a Pendora's Box.

Indeed, after getting that reply, i thought of them feeling being bugged if I keep on sending more mails.
but was desperate to ask them how long SVP assessment Level 3 do take nowadays.

After composing and trying to send the mail, it Jammed becox I didn't open up my Data Connection.
my mind told me to cancel that, that they might make decisions in a hurry and mess my app up.
So I did. Follow my mind.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chetaRay(m): 11:21am On Dec 23, 2015
omo dis grantless week is very scary ooooo. it gives me joy nd makes me be at peace with my mibd wen people declare that dey have gotten dia visa grants.

my head really wants to explode with thoughts of wat might be or not be.

i refresh my mail account like every ten minutes. now i see wat it means to suffer a heart attack or high bp.

just like 2posh said before her grant came ........ "d wait no be here oooo"

well in all tins we put our faith in GOD. we POSITIVE EXPECTANT APPLICANTS

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
That's good, its better to allow them take their time than to bother them, they can make decisions in an hurry if being hurried.

STAugustineOf13:

Indeed, after getting that reply, i thought of them feeling being bugged if I keep on sending more mails.
but was desperate to ask them how long SVP assessment Level 3 do take nowadays.

After composing and trying to send the mail, it Jammed becox I didn't open up my Data Connection.
my mind told me to cancel that, that they might make decisions in a hurry and mess my app up.
So I did. Follow my mind.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
It's wasn't this week only, it's been since last week, no grants to far. God dey.

chetaRay:
omo dis grantless week is very scary ooooo. it gives me joy nd makes me be at peace with my mibd wen people declare that dey have gotten dia visa grants.

my head really wants to explode with thoughts of wat might be or not be.

i refresh my mail account like every ten minutes. now i see wat it means to suffer a heart attack or high bp.

just like 2posh said before her grant came ........ "d wait no be here oooo"

well in all tins we put our faith in GOD. we POSITIVE EXPECTANT APPLICANTS
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
Make we see the first person to get Grant after the long silence from Pretoria.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
35 Days & Counting.
When my school was telling me that SVP has been cancelled for Nigeria, Ghana & Zimbabweans.
I doubted them, although they went ahead to place me on the SVP, it indeed helped in documents wahala Yet to prove that though.
But with thsee time wasting, it's starting to make sense.

Although my OSHC ought to start running from February 1 which is the Resumption date.
hope it's not part of the problem here?. Although have Extra 5 months after the 3years Study.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
SVP Cancellation they are trying to tell u is not from DIBP, but from the School, if your School issues you a program under SVP, DIBP will access your application in an SVP manner (make I cook grammar).

STAugustineOf13:
35 Days & Counting.
When my school was telling me that SVP has been cancelled for Nigeria, Ghana & Zimbabweans.
I doubted them, although they went ahead to place me on the SVP, it indeed helped in documents wahala Yet to prove that though.
But with thsee time wasting, it's starting to make sense.

Although my OSHC ought to start running from February 1 which is the Resumption date.
hope it's not part of the problem here?. Although have Extra 5 months after the 3years Study.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
Why are you guys in a hurry?

Patience is a virtue. They handle hundreds of applications, so you should patiently wait till your case is resolved and stop complaining.

No matter how long, you will be attended to.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
500 likes grin

bellong:

Patience is a virtue. They handle hundreds of applications, so you should patiently wait till your case is resolved and stop complaining.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
erictack203:

Noted
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
erictack203:
SVP Cancellation they are trying to tell u is not from DIBP, but from the School, if your School issues you a program under SVP, DIBP will access your application in an SVP manner (make I cook grammar).

Nice Try.
but the man that I was communicating with said, they received a call from Boarder Protection on 5th November 2015. Whether na true or false.
and that was the same day my money ought to clear in their Account. So...they have to summon an Emergency discuss/meeting to attend to my issue.
but he 1st suggested that they can pay me back all my money if I want or I can opt IN to take Diploma without Advance they later reversed it.
thanks to Nilobrown .
he pressurized me to stick to what me and them discussed, that they won't want to return the cash.

bellong:

Well...I believe you.
it's a waiting Game, The only way to overcome it is Patience.
they knew that most skoolz will be starting on January.
there's noway they can keep us till January runs out.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Our prayers is that Visa applications are answered this Month, else na January be that ooo.

STAugustineOf13:

Nice Try.
but the man that I was communicating with said, they received a call from Boarder Protection on 5th November 2015. Whether na true or false.
and that was the same day my money ought to clear in their Account. So...they have to summon an Emergency discuss/meeting to attend to my issue.
but he 1st suggested that they can pay me back all my money if I want or I can opt IN to take Diploma without Advance they later reversed it.
thanks to Nilobrown .
he pressurized me to stick to what me and them discussed, that they won't want to return the cash.

Well...I believe you.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
What School is that?

STAugustineOf13:

Nice Try.
thanks to Nilobrown .

Well...I believe you.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pingu2k5(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
489 is a provisional (temporary) visa that restricts you to live for 4 years in the regional (rural) areas of the state that sponsors you. The visa fee is the same as that of 189/190. I'll advise you prepare and try PTE again before opting for 489. Trust me, you'll get your desired scores at the next attempt.

Goke7:

Thanks, just discovered i qualify for regional skilled visa 489 for Queensland despite my pte scores, pls what do u feel can I go ahead for Queensland regiona, what are my chances pls and is it worth it?

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pingu2k5(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bjayzeez: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=Cribking1 post=41152014]I am just scared that it might look like falsification of information. I have gathered the duties of Forester from ANZCO and can easily approach my employer to restructure the reference letter to include the relevant duties, but I am somewhat reluctant considering the fact that I am still going back to the same VETASSESS for reassessment.

keep those old "not related" duties on your CV and reference letter Cribking1
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
erictack203:
What School is that?

Australian Pacific College.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
Oh, ok, na strong School be that ooh.

This information will be useful to our current Visa applicants:

https://www.border.gov.au/about/contact/make-enquiry/public-holidays-australia

Happy Grants waiting and Merry Xmas from Pretoria cool

STAugustineOf13:

Australian Pacific College.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pristine88: 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
The anxiety you guys are displaying go make person come dey fear...What of us wey just submit last week thursday
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
pristine88:
The anxiety you guys are displaying go make person come dey fear...What of us wey just submit last week thursday

No panic,
Na una get luck, and becox of that their 7-18 December Industrial action(Strike). I believe they might have grouped us together. cheesy
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tomorrow is the last working day Pretoria has for the week, after that it will be just 29th, 30th and 31st for the year. And resume 4th Jan 2016. So let's watch and pray. Happy Grantsssss. cool

STAugustineOf13:

No panic,
Na una get luck, and becox of that their 7-18 December Industrial action(Strike). I believe they might have grouped us together. cheesy
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Goke7:

speaking 40, listening 56, reading 71, writing 75, the speaking really let me down.
I sent u a pm. Pls reply!

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.