Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1042324 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Graham355: 5:16am On Jan 09, 2016
Mikey:

40KG that will be splitted into two baggages

thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 6:39am On Jan 09, 2016
[b][/b]
scholly:

Am still waiting for my good news
But its been long you applied for your 572...hope its svp
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Rafaela4u(f): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2016
I really appreciate all your response guys, may God grant unto all of us our heartdesires in Jesus Name.
I will apply to a course related to my first degree and then switch to masters in social work within the same institution once am in Australia.

Thanks once again, I am starting my application right away.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 10:38am On Jan 09, 2016
Rafaela4u:
I really appreciate all your response guys, may God grant unto all of us our heartdesires in Jesus Name.
I will apply to a course related to my first degree and then switch to masters in social work within the same institution once am in Australia.

Thanks once again, I am starting my application right away.

You still didn't get it. You can't switch to social work without the pre-requisite for admission.

Except you first do a postgraduate diploma or pre-study to social work.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Mikey:
Shout out to my school mates; Deleyi20 safe trip as you head to perth today.
EEAA I wish u a wonderful birthday celebration and happy wedding anniversary. God bless u all abundantly and see you guys in Perth..

Mikey, Thank you so much for this. I arrived safely. It was a Long but Enjoyable experience. God Bless you today and always.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
From the depth of my heart; I want to sincerely Appreciate this Family for guiding me through my Admission Process, Visa Application Stage, And Flight Ticket Purchase Information... I am forever Indebted to you all. "According to my Bishop David Oyedepo... 'Accurate Information is the gateway to making Excellent Decisions in Life"

Thanks to the information shared here, i was able to achieve all these without help or support from any agent.

Erictack203; thanks for helping me understand the whole process.
Futuredon and Laminaria; thanks for proofreading my SOP.
Chi50 and EEAA; thanks for sharing your medicals+visa application experience with me.
2posh: Thank You for the thorough IOM Details you shared with me.
Symbian03; Thank you so much brother for making my arrival very Stress-free, Driving over 40mins in the early hours of the day to the airport to pick me a total Stranger... I appreciate you so much.

Every single poster in this group is Highly appreciated. I Love you all. I have arrived Perth, Australia and it was a blissful experience. For those people coming to Perth, I cant wait to welcome you guys as well. Feel free to read through my old posts to get all the information i have shared and ask fresh questions, I'm here to help the best way i can.

This Experience has taught me great lessons and most of it is "We all need each other''

God Bless us. I thank you all.

15 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by FutureDon(m): 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
deleyi20:
Futuredon and Laminaria; thanks for proofreading my SOP.

Great. Good to know you touched down safely. It's a pretty long trip. Best of wishes in your studies. Finally, thanks for your sense of appreciation to everyone you have benefited from. Cheers brosky..

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BKings: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
johnsontade:

Thanks bro, all i used to prepare was the Macmillian PTE test builder i got from someone on expatforum's PTE thread in addition to the Test simulation i got from scrollmeout. Can share them with you via dropbox.
Hello sir, please can I also have it? I've PMed you already. thanks in advance bro
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by symbian03(m): 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
@deleyi20 only God deserves the glory my bro grin
If I didn't help you, you'll eventually find your way lol... so why not just help? I also believe you'll be able to do such for someone else and as a result we're spreading the love.

Welcome to straya

3 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BKings: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
STAugustineOf13:
cry and it came to pass.
Decisions made
They shattered my heart.
How can this be Amend?
I Don weak as you see me so.
Damn! after all the long wait. Sorry man, don't give up... get up and try again for you shall succeed
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
BKings:
Damn! after all the long wait. Sorry man, don't give up... get up and try again for you shall succeed

ok i Love them Votes Make I shoot Pretorians again? Learnt a lot of Lessons:- ●Never shoot a Large Calibre Man with a small Calibre bullet. grin
Let's see what the Days has in store for me.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BKings: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Triggeredsam:

Worst now is that Nigeria have 60% visa rejection rate... Gbam correct information at hand so reason am wella... We are going down to D drain just cos of Chibuike who wants to own it at a blow and answer Eze IGBO na Australia
Please this chibuije of a guy does anyone know his surname? There's someone arm suspecting.i will appreciate a link
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
BKings:
Please this chibuije of a guy does anyone know his surname? There's someone arm suspecting.i will appreciate a link
Lol... One fool like that the way he dey open teeth for Facebook... U go laff
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
BKings:

Not chibuike but Igwebuike.
Ask Google about a Nigerian caught with $10MiL worth of ICE.
You'll get the Intel 1 hand.
Na man dey scatter him fellow man good mind naa.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnsontade: 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
BKings:
Hello sir, please can I also have it? I've PMed you already. thanks in advance bro

Replied you bro.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ayinsyd: 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
STAugustineOf13:

Not chibuike but Igwebuike.
Ask Google about a Nigerian caught with $10MiL worth of ICE.
You'll get the Intel 1 hand.
Na man dey scatter him fellow man good mind naa.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-19/nigerian-man-in-court-over-$10m-ice-haul-in-canberra/
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
deleyi20:

Mikey, Thank you so much for this. I arrived safely. It was a Long but Enjoyable experience. God Bless you today and always.
Amen bro, will catch up with you soon
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
nurseafrica:

Micky guy detail us on wetin u submit and your process please
I submitted lots of stuffs to prove I'm a GTE which u might not necessarily need but I'll list them though; A job reference letter from an estate surveying firm where I did my IT and NYSC (I'm an Estate surveyor), My dad's (sponsor) CAC certificate to show I'm a director in his company, affidavit of sponsorship from my sponsor, my stock account, my sponsors SOA and stock account, land C of O's, my UK travel history. These are the only supporting documents I used other than the basic requirements. I added it because I have it not that it is a necessity.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nanaman(m): 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
House,I need you to put me through the process. I will be graduating by June 2016,I studied International Relations and also intend doing my Masters in the same field. My questions are..

Is it not too early to start my application for Feb 2017 ?

I have 3 Uni in mind. I usually see inclusive fees in almost all the Uni. Is that the total fees for the 2yrs course or just for a session?

I am paraplegic (on wheelchair), would I be allowed to go along with my girl? If yes,what steps do I take and if NO,what will be your suggestion ?

I don't rely on people for my living here but in a no man's land, I will surely need someone though, I have a friend schooling in Queensland.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mPop(f): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
erictack203:
I responded, check your spam.

You then posted that Futuredon should help you revised it. So I thought you got mine and wanted him to review.

I ddnt see any response cos u sd u will get back by weekend never saw anything

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
nanaman:
House,I need you to put me through the process. I will be graduating by June 2016,I studied International Relations and also intend doing my Masters in the same field. My questions are..

Is it not too early to start my application for Feb 2017 ?

I have 3 Uni in mind. I usually see inclusive fees in almost all the Uni. Is that the total fees for the 2yrs course or just for a session?

I am paraplegic (on wheelchair), would I be allowed to go along with my girl? If yes,what steps do I take and if NO,what will be your suggestion ?

I don't rely on people for my living here but in a no man's land, I will surely need someone though, I have a friend schooling in Queensland.

Am not yet a guru but will try my best in answering your questions.
1)yes its quite early to begin your application cos you will need to tender your degree result, transcript and nysc certificate when applying for visa...so u need to graduate first and get the above mentioned documents

2)..The tuition fee for svp 573 is per session which is 3 months interval..(4sessions in total). not per year

3)Yes, you can go with your girl but I think you guys need to be married first (i stand to be corrected in this)......infact I stand to be corrected in all hv said cos me be amateur for Aussie visa issue.. grin...cheers bro
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ada4all: 2:08am On Jan 10, 2016
chi50:

lol. you shouldn't be scared at all. iom is genuine n that's what most of us here used to travel. You can read up their website, especially the Australian iom website. Their officials will even receive u in dubai. I paid in lagos too n I travelled with Emirates. iom however, is not for visiting visa unfortunately.

Hi, Chi50.....Sent you a PM.....Kindly reply. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by akset(m): 5:58am On Jan 10, 2016
Good day everyone in the house,please what are the document need to package australian tourist visa.please I need someone to guide me through
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 6:38am On Jan 10, 2016
Hi E-fam. I've been undergee for a while but for good reason. Pls praise God, Jehovah for me. My wife was delivered of a baby girl this morning. He is much to be praised smiley My son now has a younger sister.

Can't wait to finalize our PR visa arrangements

21 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Demi10: 6:46am On Jan 10, 2016
Congratulations @ Scrollmeout, May the Lord continue to watch, keep n preserve the baby, may she grow in wisdom, grace n strength.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 7:01am On Jan 10, 2016
Demi10:
Congratulations @ Scrollmeout, May the Lord continue to watch, keep n preserve the baby, may she grow in wisdom, grace n strength.

Amen! Thanks Demi10, congrats on your grant too
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 10, 2016
scrollmeout:
Hi E-fam. I've been undergee for a while but for good reason. Pls praise God, Jehovah for me. My wife was delivered of a baby girl this morning. He is much to be praised smiley My son now has a younger sister.

Can't wait to finalize our visa arrangements

Congrtz Boss.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by doromay: 8:20am On Jan 10, 2016
@scrollmeout, congratulations!!! God has done it again. Please don't Forget to bluetooth my own champagne oo

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nanaman(m): 8:53am On Jan 10, 2016
enyinna4:

Am not yet a guru but will try my best in answering your questions.
1)yes its quite early to begin your application cos you will need to tender your degree result, transcript and nysc certificate when applying for visa...so u need to graduate first and get the above mentioned documents

2)..The tuition fee for svp 573 is per session which is 3 months interval..(4sessions in total). not per year

3)Yes, you can go with your girl but I think you guys need to be married first (i stand to be corrected in this)......infact I stand to be corrected in all hv said cos me be amateur for Aussie visa issue.. grin...cheers bro

Thanks so much bro. I really appreciate your response. I will continue following the thread and make plans ahead for 2018. Much love..!!!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2016
Congratulations Scrollmeout

May she grow in grace, wisdom, knowledge and fear of God

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pingu2k5(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2016
Congrats! God bless her.
scrollmeout:

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ifexsco: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Now i know why my guy has been feet dragging! smiley smiley. Congrats to you and your family. The Lord bless you all real good.
Oya....unto the PR mata......
scrollmeout:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.