Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1043361 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
@oudodi, pingu2k5.

Thanks in millions.......... grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by koscrown: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
@chookudi.Thank you for the information.l got an MSc offer from ECU with only my ICAN statements of result from ATS level to professional level.But now l'm considering the PR route from the information provided.Thank you.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Marisley(f): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
ENGRJCJ:

Pls dear, U mean EA requires only ielts general for assessment or can I use academic.. On payment, can I make use of form A for that.. I be olodi.. Thanks

EA accepts both general training and academics for IELTS. They also accept TOEFL iBT.

To pay for IELTS, u pay using a bank draft addressed to British council. Take the draft to their office to complete your registration.

If you choose to pay online, have in mind that the amount you will pay would be higher than 52k because of exchange rates.

You can download the MSA booklet from EA website to guide you.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by elawdafinest: 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
On wednesday author=ENGRJCJ post=44256793]
Whe n did you get the mail from Pretoria? [/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
ABUkAkA:
My assessing Authority is Engineers Australia ( Electrical Engineering ). So, normally they require General Test ( IELTS ), right ?
Visit Engineers Australia website to know their requirements everything is clearly stated there.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
Through that link to dropbox u can download the material...
lawland:
I know mate, but some people got downloaded materials...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sorry bro...I replied ur pm earlier. I'll email u now.
ENGRJCJ:
Pls bro email me at justinanyaoku@yahoo.com, I want to follow ur train pls
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by enabs20: 12:15am On Apr 02, 2016
erictack203:
@Adim02, Jorgan, Enabs, bellong, chuckdee13, scrollmein, 40manlappy, NNBB2012, Ngoziglory, enyinnna4, FutureDon, and Laminaria.

Thanks to you for good words and encouragement, may God grant your heart desires subsequently.

Thanks.

Amen
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by enabs20: 12:18am On Apr 02, 2016
RedReact:
Congratulations @Ericack203. You are a man given to kindness; your path shall be lined with men to do you good in all ways (Amen).

Amen
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ada4all: 6:00am On Apr 02, 2016
Hi guys,

I want to do VETASSES assessment. I saw where they wrote that for Nigerians, the school has to send our Transcripts directly to them and the awarding body has to be the one to certify copies of certificate. So does it mean my uni has to be the one to certify copy of my degree cert? Please I need advise cos I have my transcripts and certificate with me already all given to me by my school
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 6:39am On Apr 02, 2016
chuckdee13:
Sorry bro...I replied ur pm earlier. I'll email u now.
OK bro
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 6:41am On Apr 02, 2016
elawdafinest:
On wednesday author=ENGRJCJ post=44256793]
Whe n did you get the mail from Pretoria?
I have not gotten any notice from them at all.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 6:47am On Apr 02, 2016
Marisley:

EA accepts both general training and academics for IELTS. They also accept TOEFL iBT.

To pay for IELTS, u pay using a bank draft addressed to British council. Take the draft to their office to complete your registration.

If you choose to pay online, have in mind that the amount you will pay would be higher than 52k because of exchange rates.

You can download the MSA booklet from EA website to guide you.

Thanks sis but I don't mean paying for ielts, As in how I can pay for the EA assessment using normal rate charge coz if I use my Mastercard, the bank will charge using parallel market.
I have downloaded the booklet... Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lawland: 7:08am On Apr 02, 2016
ENGRJCJ:
Thanks sis but I don't mean paying for ielts, As in how I can pay for the EA assessment using normal rate charge coz if I use my Mastercard, the bank will charge using parallel market.
I have downloaded the booklet... Thanks
How much is the fees? I can pay for you here if you gonna pay me equivalent in Naira...

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bblessed: 7:50am On Apr 02, 2016
Pls able masters on the trend help me.i want to go through pr route,i studied economics in madonna university,age 30,graguated 2007,did my one year service and started working with my husband till present in his business.no pay slip.please am i good to go for pr.please sir/ma your advice pls and how do i starttnks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Stan658(m): 7:54am On Apr 02, 2016
Hi, I'm new here and I need a lot of help. Is it possible to apply to a school in Australia and still meet up this year? Are there good schools that one can apply for Masters using a 3rd class Bachelor's Degree from Nigeria. Is it possible to be granted a study visa even though I have no one in Australia? Thanks a lot. Expecting a reply soon
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by magastefan: 8:19am On Apr 02, 2016
I got an admission offer from macquarie to study masters geoscience for 1.5yrs,and UWA also offered me geosciences for 2yrs...please gurus in the house which one do I choose considering casual jobs while schooling... Please I need ur help urgently. Tenks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jorgan(m): 8:23am On Apr 02, 2016
Stan658:
Hi, I'm new here and I need a lot of help. Is it possible to apply to a school in Australia and still meet up this year? Are there good schools that one can apply for Masters using a 3rd class Bachelor's Degree from Nigeria. Is it possible to be granted a study visa even though I have no one in Australia? Thanks a lot. Expecting a reply soon

Hello, yes you can meet up this year! The intake dates for Aussie universities fall in the months of February/March, May, July/August & November on Trimester & Semester basis.

Yes, you can use a 3rd class Bachelor Degree from Nigeria to apply and get an offer. But be ready to apply in at least 3-4 universities to improve ur chances.

Yes you can be granted a student visa whether you have someone there or not.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Stan658(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2016
jorgan:

Hello, yes you can meet up this year! The intake dates for Aussie universities fall in the months of February/March, May, July/August & November on Trimester & Semester basis.

Yes, you can use a 3rd class Bachelor Degree from Nigeria to apply and get an offer. But be ready to apply in at least 3-4 universities to improve ur chances.

Yes you can be granted a student visa whether you have someone there or not.

Thanks a lot Jorgan. Please can I get your number. I really need help, I'm clueless about the procedures and I need directions. Hope to hear from you. Thanks a lot
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Marisley(f): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=ENGRJCJ post=44330405]Thanks sis but I don't mean paying for ielts, As in how I can pay for the EA assessment using normal rate charge coz if I use my Mastercard, the bank will charge using parallel market.
I have downloaded the booklet... Thanks[/quote

With the new restructions on naira cards, I doubt if the payment would go through. I think you should go with @Lawland suggestion cause we didn't use a Nigerian card to pay.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jorgan(m): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2016
Stan658:

Thanks a lot Jorgan. Please can I get your number. I really need help, I'm clueless about the procedures and I need directions. Hope to hear from you. Thanks a lot

Bro the best place you can get help is by seeking everyone's opinion on here. There r really very wonderful people on this thread, ready to help.

i will advise that you ask your questions here so we all can guide you, in order for you to make an informed judgement. Don't solely rely on one person's words.

But if u insist on my number my mail addy is in my bio.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Stan658(m): 9:03am On Apr 02, 2016
jorgan:

Bro the best place you can get help is by seeking everyone's opinion on here. There r really very wonderful people on this thread, ready to help.

i will advise that you ask your questions here so we all can guide you, in order for you to make an informed judgement. Don't solely rely on one person's words.

But if u insist on my number my mail addy is in my bio.

Please can you help me with a list of some universities that I can apply to? Would it be necessary also to take IELTS or other English tests?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jorgan(m): 9:23am On Apr 02, 2016
Stan658:

Please can you help me with a list of some universities that I can apply to? Would it be necessary also to take IELTS or other English tests?

Pls check this link for schools http://www.australianuniversities.com.au/list/ you got lucky today, but there r somethings that require you checking Google. One of such is this.

As for the English test, you may not need it for most schools in Australia. So if you don't have time to write it now, don't bother! But na beg I dey beg you, Pls write an English test and pass it in your free period. You will thank me later!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Stan658(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2016
jorgan:

Pls check this link for schools http://www.australianuniversities.com.au/list/ you got lucky today, but there r somethings that require you checking Google. One of such is this.

As for the English test, you may not need it for most schools in Australia. So if you don't have time to write it now, don't bother! But na beg I dey beg you, Pls write an English test and pass it in your free period. You will thank me later!

Ok. Thank you very much
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2016
lawland:
How much is the fees? I can pay for you here if you gonna pay me equivalent in Naira...
OK boss... I will alert you once Am ready coz I need to get my certificate handy ist.. Thanks bro
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by benefe: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2016
Hi everyone.
Please is there anyone in the house who entered Australia as a student and converted to PR before the end of the program?
Kindly reply
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by elawdafinest: 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
They will just keep praying and keep calm
ENGRJCJ:

I have not gotten any notice from them at all.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by malkinburg: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
benefe:
Hi everyone.
Please is there anyone in the house who entered Australia as a student and converted to PR before the end of the program?
Kindly reply
Thanks

Yes there are a few people known who have passed through the route, and others like me who are midway and on track to getting there before graduation. What do you want to know?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lawland: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
ENGRJCJ:

OK boss... I will alert you once Am ready coz I need to get my certificate handy ist.. Thanks bro
You welcome
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lawland: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
magastefan:
I got an admission offer from macquarie to study masters geoscience for 1.5yrs,and UWA also offered me geosciences for 2yrs...please gurus in the house which one do I choose considering casual jobs while schooling... Please I need ur help urgently. Tenks
Always chose a 2 years studies, that way, you are eligible for a graduate visa when you finish.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ada4all: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
ada4all:
Hi guys,

I want to do VETASSES assessment. I saw where they wrote that for Nigerians, the school has to send our Transcripts directly to them and the awarding body has to be the one to certify copies of certificate. So does it mean my uni has to be the one to certify copy of my degree cert? Please I need advise cos I have my transcripts and certificate with me already all given to me by my school
Please guru's in the house I need advise on this let me know if I need to travel to my uni
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ada4all: 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
ada4all:
Hi guys,

Please guru's in the house I need advise on this let me know if I need to travel to my uni

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.