Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1043550 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:47am On May 31, 2016
What is the dollar exchange rate for form A?? Anyone have idea
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:49am On May 31, 2016
Nony2013:
Boss thank you very much.I also guessed so.. and no it isn't late.

Am glad it's not too late and happy for you that you know and yet you ask
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iriferi(m): 8:26am On May 31, 2016
hustla:
Those in Australia, what's it like there?
Comparable to the US or Canada? Friendly people?
Still having a hard time deciding between those 3 countries

I was once in same spot as you are right now, making choice as to which country you'll want to study and live in. I picked Australia, and in My "Honest Opinion" if I'm sent back to make a choice about where to study and live, I'll pick Australia with reckless abandon this time around.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hustla(m): 8:54am On May 31, 2016
iriferi:

I was once in same spot as you are right now, making choice as to which country you'll want to study and live in. I picked Australia, and in My "Honest Opinion" if I'm sent back to make a choice about where to study and live, I'll pick Australia with reckless abandon this time around.

Believe me when I tell you someone told me the same thing some months ago

Could you tell me the reason for yours? And if you've been to other countries as well..

Thanks smiley
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:21am On May 31, 2016
koolaid87:

Hi bro, regarding tafe, are you using any of their agents?
Yes I'm using BCIE
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:33am On May 31, 2016
SantaClause:

Sometimes people just come up and ask questions they should not have asked. I learnt to say South Africa and then you submit in Abuja or Lagos...am glad you know and yet you still ask where you gunna put it.
Oga Is like you hardly help people abi? But you want others to help you.I don't see any issue asking questions in this thread, unless you have problem with yourself. People that got things to offer have already calmed there nerves why you are still blabbing. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kcluv2men(m): 11:40am On May 31, 2016
Nony2013:
Yes I'm using BCIE
I am kind of scared....I get bsc but I am supporting my application with an sop
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 31, 2016
kcluv2men:

I am kind of scared....I get bsc but I am supporting my application with an sop
Brother i think the gurus here will help you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by koolaid87: 12:42pm On May 31, 2016
Nony2013:
Yes I'm using BCIE

Okay better...And you better let the BCIE know that you're applying under SVP, because those people's requirements are sometimes beyond reasoning.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kcluv2men(m): 12:48pm On May 31, 2016
Gurus make una help me out oh
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 1:19pm On May 31, 2016
kcluv2men:
Gurus make una help me out oh
What do u need clarification on
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 1:22pm On May 31, 2016
oobidike:

What do u need clarification on

Greetings everyone
I trust the day has been going on well.
this week we shall all get Good news from all expected sources.
a friend of mine applied for visa sometime this month, on the 13th or there about. he used BCIE. sadly he got a mail today, as shown in the attached picture

kindly share your views sirs and ladies

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 1:34pm On May 31, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

how far your visa application oobidike how long has it been now
Applied 17th may, till now nothing yet, but am not in a hurry though, they should take their time as long as it comes out positive, moreover am hoping before 2nd week of June they should have said something. Which stage are you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 1:36pm On May 31, 2016
oobidike:

Applied 17th may, till now nothing yet, but am not in a hurry though, they should take their time as long as it comes out positive, moreover am hoping before 2nd week of June they should have said something. Which stage are you

the crazy Form A stage, I hope I will be through this week IJN, tomorrow self . . kindly check my previous post as regards an image I just posted
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 1:37pm On May 31, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

the crazy Form A stage, I hope I will be through this week IJN, tomorrow self . . ,moreover, your application is just two weeks Old. kindly check my previous post as regards an image I just posted
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

the crazy Form A stage, I hope I will be through this week IJN, tomorrow self . . ,moreover, your application is just two weeks Old, so you will be fine....kindly check my previous post as regards an image I just posted
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 1:39pm On May 31, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

Greetings everyone
I trust the day has been going on well.
this week we shall all get Good news from all expected sources.
a friend of mine applied for visa sometime this month, on the 13th or there about. he used BCIE. sadly he got a mail today, as shown in the attached picture

kindly share your views sirs and ladies
Guess he mailed them to ask update on his application, moreover if his is not svp, the processing time is 3months, I have a friend that applied since march 15, though his is non svp, he still has not heard from them. Its well though. He should relax then.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2016
oobidike:

Guess he mailed them to ask update on his application, moreover if his is not svp, the processing time is 3months, I have a friend that applied since march 15, though his is non svp, he still has not heard from them. Its well though. He should relax then.

he applied for Perth institute of business technology (pibt) which is a diploma, but the school is affiliated to ECU, which Is an SVP school. Also saw that on the immigration website...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 1:45pm On May 31, 2016
[quote author=Cottyekundayo post=46139906][/quote]
Don't worry your form A would scale through this week, that means you may be applying next week. Which bank did you use
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 1:47pm On May 31, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

he applied for Perth institute of business technology (pibt) which is a diploma, but the school is affiliated to ECU, which Is an SVP school. Also saw that on the immigration website...
Okay.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 1:51pm On May 31, 2016
oobidike:

Don't worry your form A would scale through this week, that means you may be applying next week. Which bank did you use
worst bank on this sid of heaven UBA. I had my payment divided into two as advised by officials at the bank, 1 part done, 1 to GO. Trust it will pull through tomorrow. moreover my application was ignored till second week in may. FUNKED up officials
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by PuyolOkoye: 2:25pm On May 31, 2016
kcluv2men:

georgekingsleyalozie@gmail.com...help me forward am brp

Koyps360@gmail.com
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Aminat508(f): 2:55pm On May 31, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

worst bank on this sid of heaven UBA. I had my payment divided into two as advised by officials at the bank, 1 part done, 1 to GO. Trust it will pull through tomorrow. moreover my application was ignored till second week in may. FUNKED up officials
am having the same issue with you. The same stupid & useless bank. Part one was deducted 2weeks ago, remain the OSHC fee. Hopefully this week inshaAllahu. Uba is just useless whalahi

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 3:06pm On May 31, 2016
Aminat508:
am having the same issue with you. The same stupid & useless bank. Part one was deducted 2weeks ago, remain the OSHC fee. Hopefully this week inshaAllahu. Uba is just useless whalahi

it is well!! now your comment makes me think second part of mine may take as much as two weeks. God forbid!!!! Tomorrow, confirmation will be the case, and at the expected rate before this new flexible thing is Implemented

N/b :: anyone Using UBA again is at his or her own RISK. that Bank nor Get life.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 3:31pm On May 31, 2016
Uba folks hahahahahah. Make Una leave me o. Don't worry. Everything would be sorted asap, when I was still trying to pay, funny enough I went to uba and the guy was so blunt and told me madam don't bother, its not going and it would take up to 2months, I ran for my life.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oudodi: 3:55pm On May 31, 2016
To the gurus in Sydney.
I will be relocating to Sydney by ending of July.
I need assistance in terms of accommodation.
God bless.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iriferi(m): 4:12pm On May 31, 2016
hustla:

Believe me when I tell you someone told me the same thing some months ago

Could you tell me the reason for yours? And if you've been to other countries as well..

Thanks smiley
From my first day to this very point in time, I haven't experienced racism. I've heard people talk about it but I have not experience it.

There are times when my white friends show more concerns towards me than even my Naija friends.

I've been showed more love by people I don't even expect to receive love from.

If I'm to make a choice over again, I'll pick Australia gladly.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hustla(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2016
iriferi:

From my first day to this very point in time, I haven't experienced racism. I've heard people talk about it but I have not experience it.

There are times when my white friends show more concerns towards me than even my Naija friends.

Wow
I've been following this thread quietly for some time. I still will be pending when I get enough to make a move. Are you there for MSc?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kcluv2men(m): 7:32pm On May 31, 2016
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pristine88: 8:58pm On May 31, 2016
iriferi:

Where are you in Australia? Cause I havent felt this love in sydney o
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ada4all: 11:15pm On May 31, 2016
pristine88:

If you haven't at all, maybe u need to search yourself. Maybe u just don't want to notice the love cos ur mind is already programmed that way. grin cool wink

Where are you in Australia? Cause I havent felt this love in sydney o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.