Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1043370 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uckennety(m): 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
erictack203:
Best is to apply for a packaged offer from PGD to Masters, you may pay for the PGD and your OSCH to qualify for your CoEs.

Goodluck!

Pls tnx but what is OSCH
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uckennety(m): 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
erictack203:
Best is to apply for a packaged offer from PGD to Masters, you may pay for the PGD and your OSCH to qualify for your CoEs.

Goodluck!

Pls tnx but what is OSCH?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

Oobidike, Congratulations on your grant.
Meanwhile, I need on thing from you... A checklist of documents I need to certify. Excluding credentials. I am a bit confused
In addition, which organisation certified for you. I was at high court in Abuja(maitama), and they said they do not certify documents not issued by them.
British Council certifies academic credentials
only
Whap. Thanks , any court should be able to certify documents. In Lagos here, courts do that. Certify your credentials and some others like your data page,

Cc sammybbb johnhadey shinerpoly
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
RedReact:
@oobidike, I join others in sending my big congrats!!! You fought and won to fight and win again.
Thanks so much
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Mascot2016:
@oobidike, oh wow congrats ... Thank God
Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AlvinKem: 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
oobidike:
My visa just landed ooooo. Its d lord's doing.

Congrat it's been a wile coming dear! We r following suit soonest... Pls hlp us with this certifying of documents

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobeefalz: 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
oobidike:

Hmmmmm official rate, I doubt, unless black market rate, people may be willing to help, try the normal form A process, I heard it is a bit faster unlike before.
Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobeefalz: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
oobidike:

Hmmmmm official rate, I doubt, unless black market rate, people may be willing to help, try the normal form A process, I heard it is a bit faster unlike before.

Thanks,sorry what form A?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
tobeefalz:

Thanks,sorry what form A?
Cbn processing document for payment of fees

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
AlvinKem:

Congrat it's been a wile coming dear! We r following suit soonest... Pls hlp us with this certifying of documents
I really don't know about Abuja, but later here, even apapa court does certification. Any court house should do it.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
oobidike:

I really don't know about Abuja, but later here, even apapa court does certification. Any court house should do it.
Okay. I should check another court later tomorrow,.. maybe Friday too. At the long run, na my COE arrival go determine my movement for this certification.

Meanwhile, anyone with valuable information as regards certification in Abuja should kindly share.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shinerpoly: 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
oobidike:

I think most high courts have stopped certification of documents that are going outside the nation. When I went to high court in Ibadan I was asked to proceed to a notary public to certify my documents. May be u can try notary public and you must have a strong mind to bargain for the price otherwise u might end up paying between 1k-5k per page.

The notary public asked me to pay 5k per page but I eventually paid 300 per page.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Moseed: 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
shinerpoly:

I think most high courts have stopped certification of documents that are going outside the nation. When I went to high court in Ibadan I was asked to proceed to a notary public to certify my documents. May be u can try notary public and you must have a strong mind to bargain for the price otherwise u might end up paying between 1k-5k per page.

The notary public asked me to pay 5k per page but I eventually paid 300 per page.

Hello house please am about to notarize my docs but don't know if it's the original copy or the photocopoes we notarize.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Moseed: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hello house please am about to notarize my docs but don't know if it's the original copy or the photocopoes we notarize. And is it like a stamp on the docs?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=Moseed post=46396029]Hello house please am about to notarize my docs but don't know if it's the original copy or the photocopoes we notarize. And is it like a stamp on the docs?
.[/quote
The photocopy. Its a stamp
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shinerpoly: 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
Moseed:
Hello house please am about to notarize my docs but don't know if it's the original copy or the photocopoes we notarize. And is it like a stamp on the docs?

You have to go with original and a copy of each documents u want to notarize. Original copy must be sighted before putting seal and sign on a copy.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Moseed: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
@shinerpoly, oobidike thanks so much you guys are responsively awesome. smiley
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shinerpoly: 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
Moseed:
@shinerpoly, oobidike thanks so much you guys are responsively awesome. smiley

@Moseed you are welcome
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
For documents certification,

A doctor, pharmacist, lawyer, Justice of Peace, teacher, university lecturer, notary public, police officer, professional Engineer can all certify your documents.

They must have their official seal on the documents while they attest that it is the copy of the original document or they have sighted the original documents.

During processing of my visa, I used a lecturer for certification and there was no problem.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ProMe11: 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
@
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by TempusQ(m): 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Congrats ma'am!!!
oobidike:
My visa just landed ooooo. Its d lord's doing.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 2:38am On Jun 09, 2016
Australian govt is not fussy about who certifies your document. Certification coming from lecturers, teachers, nurses, marriage celebrants, doctors, engineers, local councle are all accepted.
In Australia, it is the responsibility of aforementioned to certify your documents without charges.

Our government just make things hard for everyone.

AlvinKem:

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AlvinKem: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2016
WestAfrican:
Australian govt is not fussy about who certifies your document. Certification coming from lecturers, teachers, nurses, marriage celebrants, doctors, engineers, local councle are all accepted.
In Australia, it is the responsibility of aforementioned to certify your documents without charges.

Bro tnx so much, dis is vry hlpful!!!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AlvinKem: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2016
WestAfrican:

Bro I wana ask if also someone like a naval officer can certify for u
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shinerpoly: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2016
WestAfrican:

@WestAfrican u might be right with those people mentioned above. But this info might be applicable to those who are already in Australia and require their documents to be certified

I Think it would be good for an applicants to certify their documents from the high court if they can still catch the chance or better still go to a notary public to certify your documents.
I met a judge I know at the high court to certify my documents for me but he directed me to a notary public to certify my documents since all documents were going outside d country
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 9:18am On Jun 09, 2016
^^^^^ Even if you are outside Australia, you can certify with any of them.

I did certify one of my documents with a university lecturer.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by LezDiva(f): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2016
oknee:

@noblealuu

From ubktech

Migration Steps for Medical Laboratory Scientists

STEP 1
To see if you qualify for this program, you need at least 60 points, goto:
http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/189.aspx click on ‘Points Test’
http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/190.aspx click on ‘Points Test’
http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/489.aspx click on ‘Points Test’

STEP 2
Undertake IELTS test (International English Language Testing System). IELTS is conducted every month by the British Council across several towns in Nigeria http://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/ you will need an Overall Band score of 7.0 or better in either the Academic or General Training module of the test.
For IELTS preparation materials, you could go to; http://www.ieltsbuddy.com/

You can also opt for pte or toefl

STEP 3
Undertake Skills assessment by the Australian Institute of Medical Scientists (AIMS). This is the rate limiting step for skilled migration to Australia as a Medical Laboratory Scientist http://www.aims.org.au/documents/item/88

Usually done in two stages:
A) Paper based assessment; you will submit your certificates and job references to AIMS for evaluation. At the end of this stage you will be classified as an MLT and invited to write the AIMS professional exams.
B) The AIMS professional exam takes place in March/September each year in several cities around the world. If are successful in this exams, then you are ready for STEP 4

For more info about this exam, course contents, sample questions or venues, please view this link: http://www.aims.org.au/services/aims-assessments/medical-laboratory-scientist

STEP 4
Submit an Expression of Interest on SKILLSELECT and receive an INVITE usually within 30 days

STEP 5
Apply for Visa, Do Medical & Police checks
STEP 6
Receive your Visa & Migrate
Depending on when you start, this process takes 12 - 18 months to conclude. See you in Australia
www.immi.gov.au
SkillSelect
www.immi.gov.au

hello house, i need help pls, am about to send my documents to AIMS for assessment, when i saw this post. my question is... Having gone through their website, i found out that the only exam location for Africa is in south Africa, DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE TO TRAVEL TO SOUTH AFRICA TO WRITE THE EXAM ONCE I GET A POSITIVE ASSESSMENT ? or is there another way?
i thought it was a matter of send all necessary document to AIMS, get a positive response, the proceed to EOI.. some one please help clarify my confusion
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oluwanifemitan(m): 11:29am On Jun 09, 2016
Good day,
am new here and i love all the tread here...

please i would like to know maybe i can get chance to work with 6month Australia visa and is there any way i can renew my visa there or i still have to come down to naija? thou am still around
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by PuyolOkoye: 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Sammybbb:

Visa Subclass 572.....I Got My Police Clearance From Police Headquarters Alagbon

Baba abeg I dey lag now. Where u certify your documents and for how much? Secondly, hiw long e dey take to get the police clearance.. and, you pay police any money?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hey guys, is anyone coming to Brisbane from Lagos this June/July?!....Abeg I wan make una help me bring small egusi and bitter leaf...pm me if anyone dey willing to help..cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.