Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Mr. Segun Agbaje, CEO Of Gtbank At The Launch Of GT Easysavers Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mr. Segun Agbaje, CEO Of Gtbank At The Launch Of GT Easysavers Account (1988 Views)

Naira Needs Devaluation - Segun Agbaje, GTBank CEO / Segun Agbaje Wins CEO Of The Year In London / Updated: Sortcodes And Address Of Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Segun Agbaje, CEO Of Gtbank At The Launch Of GT Easysavers Account by Orikinla(m): 5:39pm On May 26, 2015
Mr. Segun Agbaje, the MD/CEO of Guaranty Trust Plc is a debonair gentleman who is always dapper both in suits and casual clothes. He is tall and fair, but seems not to flaunt his good looks and leading one of the foremost financial institution in Afrca has not stopped him from being humble and modest. Since the bank was founded on January 17, 1990, it has been recording success stories to date.
On 26 July 2007 the bank became the first Sub Saharan bank and first Nigerian joint stock company, listed on London Stock Exchange and Deutsche Börse. The IPO raised US$750,000,000. In the same year, GTBank successfully placed Nigeria's first private Eurobond issue on the international capital markets.
The GTBank USD 500,000,000 Eurobond was the first ever Benchmark Eurobond issue by a Nigerian corporate and the second Eurobond programme by GTBank in the last 5 years.
The long-term debts of Guaranty Trust Bank plc are rated BB- by Standard & Poor's and AA- by Fitch Ratings, which are the highest ratings for a Nigerian bank.

Mr. Segun Agbaje took GTBank to another higher level today as the bank in partnership with Etisalat Nigeria launched the GT easy savers account with a press conference at the head office on Victoria Island, Lagos.

Re: Mr. Segun Agbaje, CEO Of Gtbank At The Launch Of GT Easysavers Account by Orikinla(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2015
From Left: Chief Executive Officer, Etisalat Nigeria, Matthew Willsher; Managing Director, Guaranty Trust Bank GTB , Segun Agbaje; and Chief Marketing Officer, Etisalat Nigeria, Angelone Francesco at the launch of “GTEasySavers” powered by Etisalat and GTBank at Guaranty Trust Bank Headquarters in Lagos on Tuesday, 26th May 2015.

Re: Mr. Segun Agbaje, CEO Of Gtbank At The Launch Of GT Easysavers Account by ebamma(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2015
I see

(1) (Reply)

AS A Military Personnel, What Kind Of Biz Can I Invest On? / How I Earn Daily From Bitcoin Abritage / Adopt My Marketing Strategy That Fetched Me $86,311 Within 5 Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.