Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,539 members, 7,801,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons (15240 Views)

6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) / Slim Girls Or Fat Girls Which Is Better On Bed / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by morereb10: 6:11pm On May 26, 2015
Please state your reason oooo guys cuz is fun night

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by boynigeria(m): 6:13pm On May 26, 2015
Option D: Pregnant girls
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by LEvuls(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2015
Big girls are boring on bed

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by naijaboiy: 6:16pm On May 26, 2015
Slim girls like victoriabee would be perfect wink

2 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 26, 2015
slims girls ROCK!!!

as for FAT girls to carry their laps when smushing is WAR!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by agarawu23(m): 6:22pm On May 26, 2015
fat ladies aren't my type

if slim Ladies handle u eh! you go dey sing skelewu grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by KingOfTalk(m): 6:23pm On May 26, 2015
Which ke?? Na both ooo grin #Saynotoshapeophobia tongue

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 26, 2015
Space booked.
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by doublewisdom: 6:37pm On May 26, 2015
Those two pictures are quite extreme.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 26, 2015
Slim . most4sure

2 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Lolulolu(m): 6:57pm On May 26, 2015
big ladies are my type. straight up, not just the size for me, it also about the poise the sense of personal style and confidence. I don't think any man like slim girls but the idea of slim sold to us by movies, pageants, and the screwed hind sights of a few. the race to slim or condition ur body to slimdown for the sake of beauty for Africans and mostly for Nigerian like me is strange.
taking a cue from geography's prove of a spherical earth, one of which is the study of other celestial body which are round, those concluding that the earth can not be flat as thought. bringing that to play on the issue obsession on fat vs slim issue. we as black African need not to sell out or very own impulses of what we like. we for one like big houses, big cars(jeeps SUV crossovers etc), we like big cloths too(babariga, agbada etc). how then can we say that we like our women slim or tin like the wights and the fact that we like big ass big boombs and clam to also like ten slim in the same breath.
I really don't understand me drulling after big behind and big jogs and expect those areas of the body to be in isolation of all other places considered non sexually inclusive. in al my years of living am yet to see a man not look the mama's with killer behind and jogs with 100barrell each without wishing. so pls guy just look again and know what u like and not what u are told or feed to like, stop the mob mentality and be u. remember to denie our very own impulses is to denied the very thing that makes us human.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by endowednicky(f): 7:11pm On May 26, 2015
Ahan OP,dis 1 don pass curvey na,dis is obesity!!!for dix kinda pix here,no 1 would go for curvy.
No wonder all d guys are going for slim girls,for their mind.*YIMU*

ifa hear say chubby girls no rule!!!tongue

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by publicenemy(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2015
I prefer slim girls...

1.They are easy to maneuver in bed...no stress.

2. When fvcking slim girls you have full penetration... Every inch of ur diick goes in,so deep that ur cap can feel a little ball inside the pvssy.

3. Slim girls... Even in the dark,you can feel ur way to the hole.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 26, 2015
omo for me its either slim and curvy(not bonga fish thin) or just average.i like girls with flat stomach.Girls wey slim its easy to lift them up and dem no go scatter ur home funiture with their weight.for orobo ladies na huge no no for me ooo coz dem fit scatter my home funiture with their weight and u no fit carry them except maybe when u wan use them to gym like makin use of them for weight lifting coz them weigh pass 100 kg cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 26, 2015
morereb10:
the two women have unhealthy weight.
the first too fat and the second tooo thin
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by GbengaJimoh(m): 7:20pm On May 26, 2015
Slim girls all the way! They're easier to twist and fucck in any available corner

2 Likes

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by GbengaJimoh(m): 7:23pm On May 26, 2015
publicenemy:
I prefer slim girls...

1.They are easy to maneuver in bed...no stress.
But fat girls... After sex, muscles pains.

2. When fvcking slim girls you have full penetration... Every inch of ur diick goes in,so deep that ur cap can feel a little ball inside the pvssy.

But fat girls... You have her asss, her thighs pushing you back even as you try so hard to force ur diick inside.

3. Slim girls... Even in the dark,you can feel ur way to the hole.

But for Fat girls ... You have to push aside so much flesh when searching for the hole.
True talk! grin for fat chics u may end up fuccking and cuming in the laps unknowingly

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Whizzcute(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2015
Figure eight will be perfect
Big bosoms, flat stomach,large hips , flat laps and massive waist

But is that too much?
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Emodeee: 7:24pm On May 26, 2015
Slim girls. mznelly, c y I like u. U r slim to ma taste.

Slim girls r the bomb. Make she con get big boobs, wow! wah else do u need? U av it all. The ecstatic feeling will be fantastic.

Mznelly, I love you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 26, 2015
Emodeee:

Slim girls r the bomb. Make she con get big boobs, wow! wah else do u need? U av it all. The ecstatic feeling will be fantastic.

Mznelly, I love you.

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Emodeee: 8:46pm On May 26, 2015
MzNelly:

Yeah, I truly luv u.

*On ma knees* will u marry me?
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Rilwayne001: 9:06pm On May 26, 2015
Emodeee:

Mznelly, I love you.

dayummmn grin grin I believe with this^ lines, Nelly's head will be swelling like garri grin
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 26, 2015
Rilwayne001:

dayummmn grin grin I believe with this^ lines, Nelly's head will be swelling like garri grin

Since you won't tell me nau, someone else would grin
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Aitee1: 9:49pm On May 26, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 26, 2015
Emodeee:

Yeah, I truly luv u.

*On ma knees* will u marry me?

Lemme think about it grin
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 26, 2015
Fat or slim. Just be curvy8)
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Brugo(m): 11:07pm On May 26, 2015
One is too fat, the other is too thin. Bring average one abeg.
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by MrCork: 11:08pm On May 26, 2015
morereb10:

...ok...I take it u now have petrol....abi? angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Amein(m): 11:40pm On May 26, 2015
[left][/left]I like them bigI like them bigI like them big
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Rilwayne001: 11:43pm On May 26, 2015
MzNelly:

Since you won't tell me nau, someone else would grin

Hehe grin Lol.
Well, I'm still preparing mine, by the time I drop it ehn...you'll not just fall in love, you'll be drunk in love grin wink
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 26, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hehe grin Lol.
Well, I'm still preparing mine, by the time I drop it ehn...you'll not just fall in love, you'll be drunk in love grin wink

shocked shocked
Waiting grin
Re: Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons by Truckpusher(m): 11:50pm On May 26, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hehe grin Lol.
Ashawo boy, na here you dey? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics / Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ / Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.