Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

''deal Thoroughly With The Ministers That Use Private Jets''; Nigerian Student I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''deal Thoroughly With The Ministers That Use Private Jets''; Nigerian Student I (336 Views)

6 Nigerian Celebrities Who ‘own’ Private Jets, You Won’t Believe Who NO 4 / Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised / Meet The Ministers Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria (full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''deal Thoroughly With The Ministers That Use Private Jets''; Nigerian Student I by eyesourcenews: 6:26pm On May 26, 2015
A Nigerian studying in the University of Roehampton, London, United Kingdom wrote an open letter to Nigeria’s President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, advising him to first re-launch the War against Indiscipline.

Below is a copy of the letter.

An open letter to the President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Dear General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR,

I wish to personally congratulate you on your success in the Nigerian General Presidential Election of 28 March, 2015.
I have aired my views quite a number of times in many journals, stating that Nigeria needs a God-sent political messiah who can place the country where it ought to be in the world stage; a political messiah who can rewrite our political history and change the course of history.

General Muhammadu Buhari, when I heard that you have been chosen as the presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC), I was extremely happy.

Continue reading; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/deal-thoroughly-with-ministers-that-use.html

(1) (Reply)

Mega Cctv Trainning In The Great City Of Port Harcourt/buy Solar Products..pics! / Any Lady Intrested In Starting A Record Label Or Movie House Watsapp Me 08028984 / MUSIC: DJ Spinall Ft. Pheelz – No Sorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.