Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

2015 NNPC/ESSO (exxonmobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015 NNPC/ESSO (exxonmobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship (1904 Views)

2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship / Exxonmobil Entry Level-ond Holders Recruitment 2017 / Shortlisted Candidates For 2015 Nnpc/mpn (exxon Mobil) Scholarship Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 NNPC/ESSO (exxonmobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 7:08pm On May 26, 2015
Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) is offering Scholarships to outstanding Nigerian graduates wishing to pursue post-graduate studies in the under listed disciplines:

- Geosciences

- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil/Structural, Pipeline, Marine and Subsea)

Eligibility:

To qualify, applicants MUST:

1. Must be a graduate from a Nigerian University
2. Must possess a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class upper division in any of the listed Engineering and Geosciences disciplines.
3. Must have provisional admission to undertake full-time postgraduate study at a reputable foreign University (MSc or MEng) in the 2015/2016 academic session.
4. Specialization in Geophysics would be an advantage.

The EEPNL scholarship award applies to tuition, books, accommodation and living expenses for the duration of the selected course of study.

Please note:

Application closes Midnight, Friday 9th June, 2015. Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email.
Employees of ExxonMobil Subsidiary companies in Nigeria and their dependents are not eligible for this Scholarship.

Before you start this application

1. Ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:

Passport photograph (with white background not more than 3 months old)
Valid ID card
Proof of provisional admission for Postgraduate Study into any reputable university
First Degree Certificate
Birth Certificate

Apply at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/nnpceepnl
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (exxonmobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by ZOYMAN: 10:27pm On May 30, 2015
Can I use international passport in place of National ID card because I don't have it.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (exxonmobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 7:45pm On May 31, 2015
ZOYMAN:
Can I use international passport in place of National ID card because I don't have it.
You can use your passport as "Valid ID card" but there's a point in the application that requires your NIN, which can only be gotten from your national ID slip, I'm afraid.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (exxonmobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by joachinx: 10:03am On Jun 03, 2015
Please any idea of how their test format is? is the test format the same as dragnet test format for job..?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (exxonmobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2015
joachinx:
Please any idea of how their test format is? is the test format the same as dragnet test format for job..?

2 (or 3) sections: Numerical and Verbal (and Abstract, for some people). 20 questions to be answered in 17 minutes for each section.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (exxonmobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by igbonerd(m): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hi buddies. How do I print out my profile for my referees to sign? Been clicking around the site all day. Thanks.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (exxonmobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
igbonerd:
Hi buddies. How do I print out my profile for my referees to sign? Been clicking around the site all day. Thanks.

You should have received a mail with the new login details. To confirm this, go to the scholarship and check if it says "You have successfully (or already) applied for this scholarship". If you see this, then go to your "Overview" page to download the profile form.

If, on the other hand, you see "Apply Now" on the scholarship page, then be patient until Scholastica contacts you with the new login details. After this, you'll have access to your profile form as above.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (exxonmobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by igbonerd(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
dannyabba:

You should have received a mail with the new login details. To confirm this, go to the scholarship and check if it says "You have successfully (or already) applied for this scholarship". If you see this, then go to your "Overview" page to download the profile form.

If, on the other hand, you see "Apply Now" on the scholarship page, then be patient until Scholastica contacts you with the new login details. After this, you'll have access to your profile form as above.

Bless you. Done it.

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (exxonmobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Structurez: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2015
Has anybody heard or received a message about the date of the test?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (exxonmobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Tuljaking(m): 9:06am On Jul 09, 2015
Study At Any Ukraine University Verified Guideline Help To Avoid Scams by Tuljaking: 9:01am
we would monitor and direct you til you get to ukraine to study your desired course
Recquirements
Good health
Strong olevel certificate
wiling to learn the ukraine language for about 3months
WE HAVE ALL THE NECCESARY STEPS FROM THE FIRST TO THE END AND WE ARE READY TO GUIDE YOU THRHOUGH NO SCAMS WE HAVE PICTURES VIDEO PROOF OF OUR CLIENTS WHO ARE SRUDYING ALREADY WE DIRECT AND MONITOR YOU WHILE YOU DO THE PAYMENT TO THE PROPOSED UNIVERSITY YOURSELF
Medical Universities
Engineering Universities
Aviation Universities
Economics, Business and Management Universities
Cultural & Artistic Universities
Environmental & Agricultural Universities
Russian/Ukrainian Medium Programs
Preparatory Faculty
whatsapp :::08072147243
call 08106254195

(1) (Reply)

Staff Treat Us Like Goat NOUN Ibadan Students Students Cry Out On Naija FM Radio / Is It Possible To Get My "Neco Certificate" Without Going To Their Office? / Study Abroad Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.