Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree (65158 Views)

Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation / Amaechi, Wike, Fresh Showdown: A Contest Marked With Blood / Amaechi: Wike's Probe, A Witch Hunt, Images Of Vandalized Govt House, A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by denedene(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2015
last week- patience, this week- wike. soon- tinubu later Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by refreshrate: 8:11pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
Amaechi is embarrassing himself in public.

Correction: Amaechi is not embarrassing himself...Amaechi is an embarrassment!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Dubemkelly(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2015
Politicians though, why telling us now? You hid it before why opening up now? Who's fooling who? stfu Amaechi

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by PassingShot(m): 8:12pm On May 26, 2015
Jossyroyal1:
My sincere concern is, how can Boohaarii fight corruption wen he is dining with the likes of Tinubu, Akiku and a very outspoken Amaechi of a guy?
jeeez!
not again!
What specific corruption allegations do you have against each of them?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Bollinger(m): 8:12pm On May 26, 2015
Jossyroyal1:
My sincere concern is, how can Boohaarii fight corruption wen he is dining with the likes of Tinubu, Akiku and a very outspoken Amaechi of a guy?
jeeez!
not again!

My dad used to say this to me as a child; Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you really are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 26, 2015
“I am a Christian, I have never killed anybody and I will never kill anybody. Instead of killing anybody I will give up my ambition. In a bid for Wike to be governor, he hired Atake, they killed a young man and cut his private part. They slit a young mans throat and hung him on a tree.
so Amechi knows this and he refused to alert the police when it happened? Is it that Amaechi has started indulging in beer parlor gossips?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by anonimi: 8:15pm On May 26, 2015
adeaks:
This is pure slander. The governor is the number one security officer of the state. So he is saying he was aware of the intricate details of a murder and how it was committed and he never did anything? He is indicting himself as well and in saner climes that should be an impeachable offence.

The man is just too garrulous. Lord knows how he will comport himself in whichever role Buhari finally gives him.

What role will he be given beyond what he got already- Driver General promoted to Donatus General (DG) to be Errand Boy in Chief before being dumped like a used condom

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2236079_gworo_jpeg7872db292307cf3d11ae73f58f1bdee3

[img]http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/amaechi-El-Rufai.jpg[/img]

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by anonimi: 8:16pm On May 26, 2015
PassingShot:
What specific corruption allegations do you have against each of them?

What specific proven charges do you have against Jonathan and his crew

Bloody HYPOCRITE!!!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 26, 2015
Jossyroyal1:
jeeez!
not again!
"the corruption case that will be opened against Amechi will be a test case for Buhari's anti-corruption kworoption crusade " - Nyesom E. Wike, governor elect Rivers State.

Meanwhile the subject of this thread looks like a nursery rhyme. If you doubt me, read it aloud and listen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by obulorkingsley: 8:18pm On May 26, 2015
dos who out of ignorance support and praise dos politically motivated killings in rivers should pray what happened to most families in rivers state should not come close to them.last saturday 2 graduates and 1 undergraduate from same parents was buried in obirikom onelga rivers state and there father who was killed same day with them during d electn is yet to be buried.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Jossyroyal1: 8:18pm On May 26, 2015
Bollinger:

My dad used to say this to me as a child; Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you really are.
ur dad was certainly right

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by anonimi: 8:19pm On May 26, 2015
denedene:
last week- patience, this week- wike. soon- tinubu later Buhari

Before he starts singing on those last two he will be WASTED away!

Remember Engr. Funsho Williams

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by tsdarkside(m): 8:19pm On May 26, 2015
what...what.whaaaattt,,?

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE??
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Is amechi trying to sound reasonable? Or just making a worthless point.

What prove does he have, or is he just trying to make senseless noise.
If he knows that wike killed a man and he did not report but kept quiet then he too is a killer.
#probeamechinow

He knew of this crime and kept it till now
He is an accomplice to the murder then

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by philips70(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2015
Mynd44:
And he did not report to the police? Makes him culpable then

Report Wike to police in Jonathan and mama Peace era? What will that bring? What happened to the 5 boys caught with sophisticated arms in PH and handed over to the authorities in Bori camp? Reporting an ordinary council chairman who have the blessings of the powers that be can never yield any meaningful outcome and you know that. These guys did more than that in the past 2 years.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Jossyroyal1: 8:21pm On May 26, 2015
janus05:
"the corruption case that will be opened against Amechi will be a test case for Buhari's anti-corruption kworoption crusade " - Nyesom E. Wike, governor elect Rivers State.

Meanwhile the subject of this thread looks like a nursery rhyme. If you doubt me, read it aloud and listen.
lol! it worked like magic!
I just did
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by sweatlana: 8:21pm On May 26, 2015
God have mercy o
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 26, 2015
Thank you my brother!
refreshrate:

Correction: Amaechi is not embarrassing himself...Amaechi is an embarrassment!
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by phransix147(m): 8:23pm On May 26, 2015
I said it and one hediat ibietela2 was asking if he killed his father...
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Jedix(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by UgChris(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2015
...and it took you all these while to reveal the secret that you have supported for years just because a mere threat of probing you came up. We have great leaders indeed! I think Amaechi is deadlier than Wike. IMHO

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 26, 2015
He should have said this a long time ago, so that police would have investigated the case.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by funkybully(f): 8:27pm On May 26, 2015
Is this amechi mentally stable? Is this the kind of people buhari will work with?

I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by denedene(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2015
anonimi:

Before he starts singing on those last two he will be WASTED away!

Remember Engr. Funsho Williams

I couldn't agree more, may his gentle soul rest in piece cry

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Jesusloveyou: 8:32pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
so Amechi knows this and he refused to alert the police when it happened? Is it that Amaechi has started indulging in beer parlor gossips?
which police, d same police that refuse to protect him,when he was attack by arm robber in d day of governorship election

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by peedeeasobie(m): 8:32pm On May 26, 2015
dinachi:
A killer who killed another young man like barcanista and cut off his manhood is barcanistas hero. Any human being who admires wike is mentally unstable.

When you read an article take some time to think before commenting (in your case, take 1 hour), it will help you.

He knew that Wike killed a man but kept quiet until when he was marking his 50th birthday?

is that place a police station or are those people police men?

Think, think, think. Thinking is free my man!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by preetyb(f): 8:33pm On May 26, 2015
Amechi how u take know? Nevertheless i think i understand what amechi is saying.

All amechi is saying is wike is a muderer because he killed his spirit, cut down his pride of governance and hung him on the tree of shame bfore the people of rivers state.

But just incase you are right abt wike then you are going to jail with wike for been his accomplice all the while.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Shokoloko(f): 8:33pm On May 26, 2015
Why is this coming out now? Why not when it happened?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Wildrage: 8:34pm On May 26, 2015
The biggest mistake GMB can make is to assign this clown a position of prominence in his administration, he is the worst specimen of our depraved political opportunist. He is petty , loquacious and unnecessarily cantankerous. His level of impunity has never been witnessed in Rivers state before, not even under a military regime. He closed down the courts for more than a year, the house of assembly has been under lock for almost a year, declared a public holiday just to prevent a court from delivering judgment in the suit instituted by Nsirim against the dissolution of Obio Akpor LG, harbored in govt house and shielded from the law a lawmaker (Chidi Lyord) accused of criminal assault of a fellow lawmaker, openly admitted paying cronies billions of naira for road construction that were never constructed, only miffed by their later betrayal and disloyalty. The list of his atrocities is endless and we can't wait to heave a sigh of relieve with his exit from the brick house

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by XLR8R(m): 8:34pm On May 26, 2015
Naija politicians sef angry… when he killed d young man u were like no pain no gain grin… now he's gonna expose u u're crying wolf shocked

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Applaner: 8:37pm On May 26, 2015
op, where is de private part been hung on a tree
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Tekzyflex(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2015
I pity people that thinks Amaechi is a human being.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) / Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) / El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.