Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) (82808 Views)

Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / If Your Girl Acts Like This,dump Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by agarawu23(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:

Lame nigga.
you are a good example. no doubt abt that, your cooking is bad
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 26, 2015
i swear person wey go chop ds 1 go get 3G ulcer kiakiacry ..

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by MrsChima(f): 10:27pm On May 26, 2015
agarawu23:
you are a good example. no doubt abt that, your cooking is bad

Yawns.

[size=44pt] Womp![/size]
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:

lies!
You are the lady I'm indirectly making reference to cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by agarawu23(m): 10:28pm On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:

Yawns.

[size=44pt] Womp![/size]
zaboroma undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Adegokedamisky(f): 10:29pm On May 26, 2015
Lolz
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by MrsChima(f): 10:30pm On May 26, 2015
agarawu23:

zaboroma undecided

Puta.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by asapeola(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2015
Onemansquad:
shue wetin b dis wan
i wil go back 2 colet ma 1million even wit interest

Where is FriedPlantain?

-FriedPlantain

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by MrsChima(f): 10:31pm On May 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
You are the lady I'm indirectly making reference to cheesy

Na )lie!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by TrishaP(f): 10:31pm On May 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ladies always twisting things to defend what they are guilty of cheesy
It was a honest question cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 26, 2015
MzzTega:
Buhahaahahahahaha.

Dump her because of burnt plantain?

Not fair mehn
na ur type day fries dis type of shit
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2015
MzzTega:
Buhahaahahahahaha.

Dump her because of burnt plantain?

Not fair mehn
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 10:34pm On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:

Na )lie!
How do I prove that to you? cool
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by kinglekan: 10:34pm On May 26, 2015
subbieD:
Dump her shocked.....No,u teach her tongue
Upon all ya lepacious body, u nor fit fry common dodo?
Smh!! Omase ooo, Oga gidi gidi gan. sad
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:34pm On May 26, 2015
TrishaP:
What if you were sweet talking to her and she gets carried away by you to the bedroom would you still dump her?
So naa only her snail man go dey chop?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by kcowen(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2015
Shey na Burnt Offering be This
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by TrishaP(f): 10:35pm On May 26, 2015
ikp4succes:
@TrishaP grin grin grin
You that almost chewed your hands for the fried dodo and sauce I made for you the other day, don't lie o!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by TrishaP(f): 10:36pm On May 26, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
So naa only her snail man go dey chop?
Not at all. No one is above mistake. smiley

I'm sure the op even burns his kettle when boiling water.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:37pm On May 26, 2015
nikkiehan:
nearly luk lyk charcoal undecided undecided , but to break her heart is unfair nw, wat if it happen by mistake may be while attending to some oda things
Oda things like heading right? grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 10:38pm On May 26, 2015
TrishaP:

It was a honest question cheesy
Without using exception as a stance, the truth of the matter is that some ladies lack cooking skills to the extent that they barely prepare noodles without messing it up cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by subbieD(f): 10:38pm On May 26, 2015
kinglekan:

Upon all ya lepacious body, u nor fit fry common dodo?

Smh!! Omase ooo, Oga gidi gidi gan. sad

Haba!!!! Wats my own Na......

I'm just telling u Wat a real man should do tongue
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 26, 2015
If your girlfriend/boyfriend post topics like this, shoot her/him on the head...TWICE.... NONSENSE...

What is the connection between having gastronomy skills and the love you have for her?

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by TrishaP(f): 10:40pm On May 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Without using exception as a stance, the truth of the matter is that some ladies lack cooking skills to the extent that they barely prepare noodles without messing it up cheesy
grin

No one is above mistake hun.

Everyone must start as an amateur

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 26, 2015
TrishaP:

You that almost chewed your hands for the fried dodo and sauce I made for you the other day, don't lie o!

still in hospital from those dodo grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by franconian: 10:41pm On May 26, 2015
demmy0325:
Na plantain b this or charcoal.. undecided..

No, na plancoal. U can also call it chartain.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by TrishaP(f): 10:42pm On May 26, 2015
ikp4succes:

still in hospital from those dodo grin grin
Lmao you no well at all.
Snap and post that your already half chewed fingers here. cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by dudium: 10:42pm On May 26, 2015
Lolz....she can do beta
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Blackfire(m): 10:45pm On May 26, 2015
Alusi okija shrine food
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by MrsChima(f): 10:48pm On May 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
How do I prove that to you? cool

1. N1 million air time
2. Brazilian weave
3. IPhone 6
4. 2 years of rent free accommodation
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by NobleG1(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided undecided undecided

when you pay 1million as her bride price and she offers you "sacrifice of the gods" as your dinner instead of plantain. bad market

She must have been on Nairaland while cooking.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by emiye(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2015
Praisemelody:
after eating the plantain I will smile at her and say 'baby you tried but u can do better next time'
MUGU grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by TrishaP(f): 10:50pm On May 26, 2015
agarawu23:
no excuse miss! a perfect Cook will pay 100% attention to what she is cooking.

ladies backing their mistakes since 1300bc grin
I'm glad you mentioned mistake there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) / How Do I Break Up With Her? / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.