Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience (5225 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / Why Is Cooldude62 Being Banned? / An Open Letter To Seun.I'm Tired Of Being Banned. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by Chxta(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2006
Well, if it is stated explicitly in the rules (it is one of the rules in CyberEagles) then the ban would have been called for. As for the second one, that is still baffling. . .
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by Chxta(m): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2006
I was banned again today:

Shows you how addicted I am to this bloody site that I had to beg. I'm sure Seun enjoyed that!
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by edygirl(f): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2006
You will  soon be banned again. Keep occupying the whole space as if you are the only one that is being banned.
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by Chxta(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2006
Na u know. All dem haters. . .
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by goodguy(m): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2006
My first ban (more like suspension, because I was banned from posting) was for going offtopic. That was around September last year. I had to create another account and beg. grin
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by nilla(f): 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2006
Shows you how addicted I am to this bloody site that I had to beg. I'm sure Seun enjoyed that!

lol
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by Raymand(m): 7:43am On Oct 05, 2006
I got banned for posting a [[disgusting picture]], i was banned for about 2 days! i felt it sucked!
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by nilla(f): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2006
i know. it really sucks getting banned cry
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by Divagal(f): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2006
i got banned for at least two weeks last month over a topic i posted that seun did not agree with. and i kept arguing with him over it, that sade osu topic. i cld nt live without nairaland even tho i'd just joined. i sent a mail to seun to beg him to make it short. the annoying part was i was new and i didnt even kno anythin about gettin banned. i kept trying to log in they were telling me dat my password was incorrect. i tried every single password i've ever used in my life for two days and i was getting frustrated b4 i realized i'd been banned. i didnt even get a warning or a notification. well, seun finally decided i'd suffered enuf, i had to visit as a guest every day and i cldnt post a single thing. it was reali crazy.
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by nilla(f): 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2006
sorry Divagal, wow that must have been painful.
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by goodguy(m): 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2006
I've been banned for 'attacking' members of the forum on two different occasions.  On one of the occasions, I was banned for 1 week, but he later unbanned me on the 5th day. cool
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 07, 2006
Banned for posting on the "for muslims only" threads even though the infernal fellows never cease to post rubbish on the christian threads!
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by nilla(f): 5:54am On Oct 07, 2006
@ davidylan

are you serious?
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 07, 2006
nilla:

@ davidylan

are you serious?

yeah, the plain fact that i'm still posting must be down to a miracle. How happy the muslim fellas would be if i got the boot again!
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by nilla(f): 6:06am On Oct 07, 2006
they would be happy cos you look for their trouble tongue I'm looking for your trouble now grin
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by Divagal(f): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2006
thanx nilla. it was.
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by Roscodaddy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2006
Men,you guys wont believe this,I was bannned didnt really know forhow long just because I was trying to point to the fact that the guy that said he has HIV was a scammer,the guy was not banned but I was,I was like wot,guess the reason for my suspension

1.Rudeness

2.Painful accusation

These above look like what you will read from our typical Nigerian Police Station charge sheet.

However I guess the truth came out and the ban was lifted,I was not even warned but I was suprised before I was banned,a fellow Nairalander who was arguing with me on this same thread told me she does not like people banned but she would have me banned,men in like 20 ins I was banned,omo see bottom power for Nairaland,I hope say Oga nor go ban me for this one.
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by Seun(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2006
No, you're not banned because you didn't sayanything offensive. But please be careful!
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by nilla(f): 12:48am On Nov 07, 2006
roscodaddy

pele
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by LoverBwoy(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2006
you know when you get  banned, there's this message that says write an email to blah blah blah

"how the hell am i to know your email addy"  "you've banned me already why should i write some easy for you"

I think ive been banned 4 times now

the first one was when i wrote "it's a bit stupid of you. . . " or something like " Dont you think it's a bit stupid of you. . . "

it all has to do with  "attacking him" I don't think i was attacking the admin i was disagreeing with him sha  grin

It doesn't matter whether your rebellion is active or passive, it will be crushed.
-admin

Seun you are a genius grin you should be president one day grin
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by lauryn(f): 4:32am On Nov 21, 2006
I've been banned several times for going offtopic! grin grin
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by nilla(f): 4:36am On Nov 21, 2006
lauryn:

and why is that not surprising.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by lauryn(f): 4:37am On Nov 21, 2006
hehe grin grin
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by nilla(f): 4:38am On Nov 21, 2006
lol
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by lauryn(f): 4:40am On Nov 21, 2006
why's u lol-ing? who gave U a joke? grin
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by ZuluNation(m): 4:43am On Nov 21, 2006
lauryn:

What else is new ? grin
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by lauryn(f): 4:43am On Nov 21, 2006
oh sharrap dia! i folo u talk grin grin grin
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by ZuluNation(m): 4:46am On Nov 21, 2006
na me you dey tell sharrap? you no dey fear
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by lauryn(f): 4:47am On Nov 21, 2006
fear say wetin?. Unlike U, I dey chop liver wel-wel grin
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by nilla(f): 4:49am On Nov 21, 2006
Lauryn,

why did you say you were banned again??
what are you doing on this thread right now ? OFFTOPIC

stop spamming the thread grin
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by ZuluNation(m): 4:50am On Nov 21, 2006
nilla:

Lauryn,

why did you say you were banned again??
what are you doing on this thread right now ? OFFTOPIC

stop spamming the thread grin

grin grin
Re: Ever Being Banned? Share Your Experience by lauryn(f): 4:50am On Nov 21, 2006
tafia! wetin u com dey do?

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Boko Haram Rat Poison. / Screenshots: Man Got Drunk And Added All His Ex-girlfriends To A Whatsapp Group / World 1st Model With Two Different Colored Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.