Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,473 members, 7,781,376 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:27 PM

Transport From Lagos To Osun State At Ojota Park.pls I Need To Know D Price - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Transport From Lagos To Osun State At Ojota Park.pls I Need To Know D Price (13176 Views)

How Much Is Transport From Lagos To Delta State? / See What This Foreign Photographer Said She Saw On A Train From LAGOS To KANO / Commuters On A Long Queue At Ojota BRT Lane (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transport From Lagos To Osun State At Ojota Park.pls I Need To Know D Price by Kingsean(m): 11:20pm On May 26, 2015
pls i need to know the amount charged from lagos to osun state right now. pls am pleading. i wanna travel tomorrow and am going to ojota park
Re: Transport From Lagos To Osun State At Ojota Park.pls I Need To Know D Price by ogadriva(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2015
Hi Kingsean

I think the best option and cheapest from NIGERIA(LAGOS) to Osun(Osogbo) is young shall grow.. Looking at the current good response from customer on that route.. and for now they are the cheapest. WARNINIG:: The road can be tricky because Vanguard recently report 19 people recently die on that road because of cheap bus ticket so pick the top 10 bus company and you will be in a safe hand.

Hope that help.. If you need anything from me leave a commend on the post and nairalander will help you out or give me a buzz and i will help you..
Re: Transport From Lagos To Osun State At Ojota Park.pls I Need To Know D Price by temychis29: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
How much is transportation fare from Lagos to Osogbo?

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your First Job Abroad? / Most Africans Think Nigerians Are Arrogant / Car Snatcher From Benue Arrested In Enugu State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.