Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro (20051 Views)

Beauty Of The Infinix Zero 4 / The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head / Top 5 Problems Of The Infinix Hot 2 And Their Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Marvell23(m): 11:34pm On May 26, 2015
Information reaching me from the desk of Jumia is that Two awesome Infinix devices will be launched at the Jumia mobile week starting from 1-7 June, 2015. The Infinix next Hero has been making lots of news recently in the country. Though the real specs of the device remain sketchy. But little were known about the plan of Infinix Mobility to silently introduce the advanced brother to the infinix Hot Note. The Infinix Hot Note pro is the newest flagship Phablet from the Infinix Mobile Company. The device will be officially launched by Infinix Mobile on Jumia mobile week starting from 1-7 of June, 2015.

Check out the specs of the Infinix Hot Note Pro below

The Infinix Hot Note Pro device is a 5.5 inch
phablet. The Infinix Hot Note features a screen having a
1280x720pixels HD display resolutions, powered by a
1.4Ghz mediatek octacore processor which will make
it to run smoothly. This devise is enhanced by 2GB
RAM & 32GB ROM . It is also powered with super fast charging ability with a 4000mAh Li-Polymer battery capacity like it junior brother Infinix Hot Note. The camera features a 13MP back camera with a 2MP front
camera.
Infinix Hot Note Pro runs on the Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) and is very slim and light. Thanks to a clever screen/frame ratio, clocking in at 8.9 mm and 172g.

The Infinix Note Pro lets you enjoy up to 70% more
daily tasks. Its battery capacity can makes it last up
to 2 days of extreme usage: 21hrs talk time, 8hrs
video, 40hrs music playback, 6.3hrs browsing
Note the only difference between this Phablet and the infinix Hot Note is the 2GB RAM, 32GB of Internal memory and 13mp back camera. The shape and look remain the same.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Marvell23(m): 11:53pm On May 26, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by coldHeat: 12:13am On May 27, 2015
Is the screen made using the Super AMOLED, IPS or Super LCD 2 or 3 technology? Pls care to illuminate us on this.

If it's just the regular TFT Capacitive screens then I ain't interested because under the gate of the afternoon sun you can never have a pleasant, memorable browsing experience.

I wish they'd do a 6" or 6.5" phone with full HD resolution, now that would be great!
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by BluePearls(m): 2:31am On May 27, 2015
wow!! nobody saw this coming! shocked
see me dey wait for #thenexthero specs so i can make up my mind, and now ihotnote-pro?
kudos to Infinix mobile and Jumia for keeping this very low key, now im even more confused. angry

3 Likes

Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by invisibility: 4:42am On May 27, 2015
Why is it so so hard for folks on this forum to state the price of a phone they showcase.... and most annoying is when in some threads they caption it with a "... wonderful phone for a cheap price... " and yet won't care to name the price.

2nd Observation: the statement of... 2 days of extreme usage for the battery... is a wicked blatant lie.

Hot note has a great battery but extreme usage can never go beyond 16 hours. That is if you understand the meaning of the word "extreme".

6 Likes

Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by otokx(m): 5:26am On May 27, 2015
invisibility:
Why is it so so hard for folks on this forum to state the price of a phone they showcase.... and most annoying is when in some threads they caption it with a "... wonderful phone for a cheap price... " and yet won't care to name the price.

2nd Observation: the statement of... 2 days of extreme usage for the battery... is a wicked blatant lie.

Hot note has a great battery but extreme usage can never go beyond 16 hours. That is if you understand the meaning of the word "extreme".

Spot on about battery usage, its just that it appears to charge quite fast.

1 Like

Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Marvell23(m): 6:02am On May 27, 2015
Don't dull yourself during the jumia mobile week. Cos you will be wowed by the prices of our mobile phones. We will be ground to help fast track your orders. Keep your eyes here for more information
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by olahero(m): 6:43am On May 27, 2015
The price of the phone will be around 30k up.
Very good phone.
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by SENESCO(m): 7:04am On May 27, 2015
Marvell23:
Don't dull yourself during the jumia mobile week. Cos you will be wowed by the prices of our mobile phones. We will be ground to help fast track your orders. Keep your eyes here for more information
Like hw many percentage discount will jumia offer?

1 Like

Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by midasbliss(f): 8:04am On May 27, 2015
BluePearls:
wow!! nobody saw this coming! shocked
see me dey wait for #thenexthero specs so i can make up my mind, and now ihotnote-pro?
kudos to Infinix mobile and Jumia for keeping this very low key, now im even more confused. angry
If U Continue Like Dis, U Wnt get a Phone Anytime Soon grin
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Tochukwupa12(m): 8:43am On May 27, 2015
Nice phones.. Who plays the walking dead here? Let me know if you do
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by BluePearls(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2015
midasbliss:

grin my sister, you don't want to imagine my frustration right now. imagine waiting days for them to reveal zero-2 plus full specs, only for them to reschedule launch date. initially i was trying to choose between zero-2 and ihotnote, now they've launched ihotnote-pro with improved specs angry. Its now tougher to make a choice, especially with JUMIA MEGATHRON just days away. If only someone can just leak the full specs of Zero-2 before then, it'll help me in deciding which to go for come JUNE 1st. Any advise midabliss?
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Chuukwudi(m): 9:42am On May 27, 2015
invisibility:

We Nigerians use phones senselessly. How can some one be gaming (heavy HD games, Maybe rpg mmo internet games), playing music at the same time , with other minimised internet activities going on for Hours. later, we will still make calls and watch movies with it.
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by nawtibownie: 10:07am On May 27, 2015
If this is true, then Infinix is not serious. They aren't supposed to release phones anyhow in other not to give people headache on the type of infinix phone to buy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Marvell23(m): 10:19am On May 27, 2015
BluePearls:

grin my sister, you don't want to imagine my frustration right now. imagine waiting days for them to reveal zero-2 plus full specs, only for them to reschedule launch date. initially i was trying to choose between zero-2 and ihotnote, now they've launched ihotnote-pro with improved specs angry. Its now tougher to make a choice, especially with JUMIA MEGATHRON just days away. If only someone can just leak the full specs of Zero-2 before then, it'll help me in deciding which to go for come JUNE 1st. Any advise midabliss?
Stop being indecisive, you had better got one for yourself now cos procrastination won't help you oo
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by BluePearls(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2015
Marvell23:

Stop being indecisive, you had better got one for yourself now cos procrastination won't help you oo

my brother its not procrastination, its just a matter of choice. I just want to decide on which will suit my needs more, which is why im not happy the launch date for zero-2 was rescheduled, which also means zero-2 won't be revealed during Jumia Mobile Week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Justice28(m): 10:42am On May 27, 2015
So what's the IMEI? undecided
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by vower(m): 11:34am On May 27, 2015
if june 2nd has passed ,can i still buy ihote note or pro for for a cheap price like on the 3rd?
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Peace55(m): 11:42am On May 27, 2015
Justice28:
lol. See u. ..tweaker
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:00pm On May 27, 2015
midasbliss:
Phahahahahahahaha. You've got a point though.
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:05pm On May 27, 2015
BluePearls:

Based on what I read, the Zero 2 will be launched on the 4th of June. So you will get to read about its full specs from that day. Since the Hot Note has better specs than Zero, then I'm assuming Hot Note Pro specs will outdo that of Zero 2.
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:07pm On May 27, 2015
Chuukwudi:

We Nigerians use phones senselessly. How can some one be gaming (heavy HD games, Maybe rpg mmo internet games), playing music at the same time , with other minimised internet activities going on for Hours. later, we will still make calls and watch movies with it.

Phahahahahahahaha.
Welcome to the era of fast technology.
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:08pm On May 27, 2015
nawtibownie:
If this is true, then Infinix is not serious. They aren't supposed to release phones anyhow in other not to give people headache on the type of infinix phone to buy. undecided

No be small headache.
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by midasbliss(f): 12:08pm On May 27, 2015
BluePearls:

Lol... Close Your Eyes, Count To 10, Get A Phone And Stop Falling Inlove With Newly Released Phones grin
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:08pm On May 27, 2015
Justice28:
Here comes the tweakers!
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:09pm On May 27, 2015
vower:
if june 2nd has passed ,can i still buy ihote note or pro for for a cheap price like on the 3rd?

I doubt it.
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by midasbliss(f): 12:10pm On May 27, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Phahahahahahahaha.
You've got a point though.
grin
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by BluePearls(m): 12:14pm On May 27, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Based on what I read, the Zero 2 will be launched on the 4th of June. So you will get to read about its full specs from that day. Since the Hot Note has better specs than Zero, then I'm assuming Hot Note Pro specs will outdo that of Zero 2.

the zero-2 will win my heart if the battery is up to 3000mah. i love the casing spec (kevlar) and the screen spec (gorrila glass 3), which means it'll be a tough nut to crack.
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:17pm On May 27, 2015
BluePearls:

the zero-2 will win my heart if the battery is up to 3000mah. i love the casing spec (kevlar) and the screen spec (gorrila glass 3), which means it'll be a tough nut to crack.

What if the battery is 2500mah?
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by BluePearls(m): 1:24pm On May 27, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

What if the battery is 2500mah?

honestly i havent really thought of that. grin
maybe i'll do a pro & cons table and see which stands out, then i'll decide.

what would you do if you were in my shoes?
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Sanchezwex: 1:26pm On May 27, 2015
how do I get this infinix hot note pro
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:34pm On May 27, 2015
BluePearls:

honestly i havent really thought of that. grin
maybe i'll do a pro & cons table and see which stands out, then i'll decide.

what would you do if you were in my shoes?

It depends on which phone meets your specs. As for me, I would go for hotnote pro but since the screen is of importance to you, then Zero 2 it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Universal Modem Help / 6 Cool Camon CX Features You Should Be Using (Pics Inside) / New To Android Bundles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.