Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. (45053 Views)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 6:38am On May 27, 2015
cheesy

shout out to my baby girl boluwatife cheesy

yes! distance may separate us but I want you to know I am always there for you. sad

the last time we spoke on phone, you asked me to buy you a new school bag even though the one you are using isn't bad grin.

you cried to to me my Anty flogged you because you didn't do your home work. Yes dear, she wants the best for you and I pray God will make you a successful woman in future (Amen).

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by chiibekee(f): 6:42am On May 27, 2015
If u never get baby nko!

4 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 6:43am On May 27, 2015
75% of those on NL are single

op
dat dog under ur ride looks hungry

15 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 6:44am On May 27, 2015
chiibekee:
If u never get baby nko!
at least you will have babies within you na grin

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 7:00am On May 27, 2015
Spaxon:
75% of those on NL are single
if you are single, wetin you dey do for family section ? you should be in romance section na grin

15 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Young03(m): 7:10am On May 27, 2015
my girlfriend is still pregnant

all shout outs to my unborn kid, saying happy children's day to u hope soon u will be out to join ur fellow children in celebrating it

12 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 7:10am On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
if you are single, wetin you dey do for family section ? you should be in romance section na grin
grin didn't even notice the section......
may I join in......? guess u guys are having fun here
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by DonTim1: 7:13am On May 27, 2015
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by bewla(m): 7:19am On May 27, 2015
H A P P Y CHILDREN DAY
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Aminat508(f): 8:28am On May 27, 2015
grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Aminat508(f): 8:30am On May 27, 2015
Agarawu23 your baby is beautiful..... happy children day to my self Aminaalake, orijin101, KingTom, scentmarlc nd kinglekan .....
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by iykebesbt1(m): 8:35am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to all the wonderful kids in the world... And grown up kids too

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by geeudy(f): 8:38am On May 27, 2015
[quote author=agarawu23 post=34129710]cheesy

shout out to my baby girl boluwatife cheesy

yes! distance may separate us but I want you to know I am always there for you. sad

the last time we spoke on phone, you asked me to buy you a new school bag even though the one you are using isn't bad grin.

you cried to to me my Anty flogged you because you didn't do your home work. Yes dear, she wants the best for you and I pray God will make you a successful woman in future (Amen).

Happy children's day to my Nephew and Niece.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 8:59am On May 27, 2015
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by pauloookay(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2326143/1st-gospel-radio-station-luached#34131364

Here comes the 1st gosple radio station in nigeria and u can be a co owner
Click the link and see
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Neduzze5(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2015
Hehehe

Shout out to my future baby mama!! I'll love you till the end of time!!

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Kendzyma(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2015
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by izuch(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2015
Coming

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by solid3(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2015
I wish I have one.

#Sobs
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by gbaskiboy: 9:07am On May 27, 2015
My baby girl

May Jah take cares of you as you grow daily in wisdom and knowledge. Sky shall be your limit point

12 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 9:07am On May 27, 2015
am still a young man, I just pray my future kids will have this kind of heart

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Neduzze5(m): 9:07am On May 27, 2015
Aminat508:
grin

Where your baby picture na?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by haibe(m): 9:07am On May 27, 2015
Cute..I love kids sha.. wish I have one cry
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Neduzze5(m): 9:07am On May 27, 2015
emror4u:
n

Is for Negro!!
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by loomer: 9:07am On May 27, 2015
Happy chiren day, make we de wait for our wife and kids to come in due time o
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by seedorfg(m): 9:07am On May 27, 2015
thats my bae

7 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Kendzyma(m): 9:07am On May 27, 2015

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by justi4jesu(f): 9:08am On May 27, 2015
haibe:
Cute..

Where av u been
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Rounakid(m): 9:08am On May 27, 2015
If u no qet baby nko...?:/
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by oladimejiX: 9:09am On May 27, 2015
nice
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by moscobabs(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2015
My angel

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by baybeeboi: 9:09am On May 27, 2015
my babies are still inside my balls.
Happy Children's day to them anyways.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) / Is This Not Enough Reason To Divorce Him? / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.