Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Get Your Satellite Tv Soft Ware And Access The Net Free With 3.5g Sim 4m Sg - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get Your Satellite Tv Soft Ware And Access The Net Free With 3.5g Sim 4m Sg (593 Views)

3.5G HSDPA Modems @ Cheaper Rate N3,000 Bulk & Retail #07035633641 / Universal 3.5G(7.2mbps) Internet Modem wt 16gb flashdrive slot in Nigeria: N6000 / Get Your Satellite Tv Soft Ware And Access The Net Free With 3.5g Sim 4m Sg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Satellite Tv Soft Ware And Access The Net Free With 3.5g Sim 4m Sg by markomio: 11:23pm On Feb 13, 2009
the satellite work with any laptop stating P2,P3,P4,PM etc with at list 512 of RAM to any limit of RAM, so pls kindly ready through for more information

Why paying over #9000.00 a month for Cable or Satellite TV services?
Instantly Turn your Computer into a Super TV Satellite TV for PC ™ is the product of more than 7 years of dedicated research and development to create an easy-to-use computer program that legally accesses thousands of television channels from all over the world and sends them to your computer through the internet! .
As a result now you can watch hundreds of LIVE worldwide channels on your PC, free* of charge (after one time payment)

Sports
Kids Channels
Shopping
News
Music
Movies
Radio Stations etc.

100% LEGAL - GUARANTEED!
EASY TO USE.
NO EXTRA HARDWARE OR TV CARD REQUIRED.
WORKS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
PAY ONLY A ONE TIME SMALL SETUP FEE.
NO SUBSCRIPTIONS or RECURRING CHARGES, EVER!
NO SPYWARE!
WORKS WITH ALL VERSIONS OF WINDOWS

I ALSO HAVE international sim card for free access to net for 365 days FOR LAPTOP AND PC
the international sim card that only work here in Nigeria to access GPRS 3G and 3.5G that is you can brows the net free 24 hrs for 365 days for free if you have this net work.
this sim card is from Singapore and they provide free internet access to there client. if you can get the sim card and you know how to get it work here in Nigeria, so far you can get there net work here you are live and free to the net. but the sim card we only work here for 365 days and you do n`t need any soft ware to soil it e.g F Dom, G noting like all those thing you brows auto access any site open yahoo IM MSN IM. trad on line using any types of trading platform, update anti virus and download files of any limit with high speed

If you know how to get the sim card and also know how to make it work here in Nigeria good luck to you and that show you we join me in the 365 days unlimited internet access for free.

AND FOR THOSE WHO LOVE TO USE THE NET WORK AND DID NOT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT , YOU CAN AS WELL GET THE SIM CARD FROM ME I HAVE UP TO 150 SIM CARD FOR SALE I JUST CAME BACK FROM TRAVELING WHERE I GOT THOSE SIM CARD AND GOT THEM READY FOR USE HERE IN NIGERIA.

N:B buy international sim card and get the free satellite tv soft ware for your free
for more information call mark omio femi or send a mail
07030882525 or 08029061051

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Windows Xp & Vista Genuine For Free / Luketech Technology Is Calling All Nigerias / Toshiba Laptop For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.