Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic (23770 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) / James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) / Obasanjo Geared Up For A Football Match (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by dainformant(m): 8:08am On May 27, 2015
And they say Nigeria lacks quality players...lol. Kaduna state governor-elect, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai pictured with his deputy, Hon Bala Barnabas Bantex, as they prepared for a football game in the state recently.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/05/photo-of-mallam-nasir-el-rufai-and-his.html

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by teebabsman(m): 8:10am On May 27, 2015
chai, first to comment
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by bettercreature(m): 8:12am On May 27, 2015
Happy people!how I wish RIbadu didn't defect to looser foools football club

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by kuuljay(m): 8:13am On May 27, 2015
make this man no go kaput kick bucket oo
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by CountDracula(m): 8:16am On May 27, 2015
Dem wan jug go lagos?
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by kodded(m): 8:25am On May 27, 2015
See as them wor wor

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by SweetyZinta(f): 9:06am On May 27, 2015
grin grin their football kits tho, na agbada remain 2 wear ooo! Happy 4 u two!

Wishing u Happy Inauguratn Sir!!

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by hatux: 9:15am On May 27, 2015
'em resemble ex-president Ya'r Adua... grin
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by solid3(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2015
I want to see his thin broom legs.
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by Nobody: 9:43am On May 27, 2015
Change Agents! grin grin

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by freshness2020: 9:57am On May 27, 2015
see as the track suit swallowed my guy... grin grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:57am On May 27, 2015
Oh my ghoist!
El-Rufai is so short!
Last Bullet
This is sports suit, not football kits!
You can't play football well with these labu labu outfits!
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by Nobody: 9:57am On May 27, 2015
One man I'm anxously waiting for.

Kaduna is up for serious development.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by ozo13(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2015
From d pix, he will def know how to chest ball down
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by chymystique(f): 9:58am On May 27, 2015
I do hear this man is a midget.. so its true shocked cheesy
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by myklangelo(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2015
To be fit and healthy in life is one of the ultimate goal of man. Is cool to see the man healthy.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by Ifeconwaba(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2015
Rubbish
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by idithlove(f): 9:58am On May 27, 2015
Good for them
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by Nobody: 9:59am On May 27, 2015
y not carry buhari along

atink d old and weak veins need to be exercised
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by Nobody: 9:59am On May 27, 2015
I'm their gaffer, and I say sporting those kits, they both look every bit as fit as a fiddle.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by drsolob2(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2015
So what do you expect us to do na
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by JingoOAU(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2015
I am very sure he wouldn't have time for his twitter page again....real work starts
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by killercute16(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2015
People Deceiving People
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by Chubhie: 10:00am On May 27, 2015
Good to see them keeping fit.
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by laurel03(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2015
#change is here
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by eleko1: 10:01am On May 27, 2015
Midgetians cool grin lipsrsealed
Re: El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic by ezychris(m): 10:02am On May 27, 2015
D fuel issue no concern dem sef grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari / Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase / Reactions As Tinubu Defends Buhari’s Ballot Box Snatching Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.