Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! (34981 Views)

Athlete Boos Nigeria To Represent Biafra At Stockholms Marathon In Sweden PHOTO / How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by Arsenate(m): 1:18pm On May 27, 2015
I'm Nigerian and I support Biafra... let them go...plsssssss

6 Likes

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by arinze151: 1:19pm On May 27, 2015
gr8 news. Biafra newspaper is coming with biafra tv this weeked on 30th . I love my nation biafra!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by jossyj: 1:19pm On May 27, 2015
Arsenate:
igbos biggest delusion is believing other Nigerians will miss them when they leave....

please don't miss us but the
we want to go.
Can you allow us?
We want Biafra.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by GbengaJimoh(m): 1:21pm On May 27, 2015
Igbo people are gradually taking this Biafra ish to another level. Well, good luck to them

6 Likes

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by mmsen: 1:21pm On May 27, 2015
Instead of running away from their home why do they not develop it from the outside instead of attacking from without?

Are they being persecuted in Igboland?
Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by ng4u(f): 1:21pm On May 27, 2015
BIAFRA fallen heroes state.
The day I will never forget
Remember us
BIAFRA fallen heroes state
I will always remember those who died on their way to our land Africa
I love and cherish BIAFRA
We are the reason you are alive.
Remember us!
BIAFRA fallen heroes state.

5 Likes

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by jossyj: 1:22pm On May 27, 2015
Arsenate:
I'm Nigerian and I support Biafra...
let them go...plsssssss

you that supports freedom shall remain blessed.

5 Likes

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by jossyj: 1:25pm On May 27, 2015
GbengaJimoh:
Igbo people are gradually taking this Biafra ish to another level. Well, good luck to them

if you love freedom
God will always bless you

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by Arsenate(m): 1:25pm On May 27, 2015
jossyj:

please don't miss us but the
we want to go.
Can you allow us?
We want Biafra.
bro from the bottom of my heart I want y'all to have your country....and I believe most Nigerians share this sentiment. wish you the best in your struggle.

4 Likes

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by lionel4power(m): 1:27pm On May 27, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

how am i a massobist ?

just because i stand with my ancestors and chukwuabiama .

let biafra be please you opc green snakes should clip your tongues .
How many times have itold you that I'm from Abia lunatic. So is this all you do all they looking for Where they mention biafra for you to start talking rubbish. Chai... Some igbo people sef
Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by xmich(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Something should be done urgently about this radiobiafra nonsense, this is becoming too much and irritating.

At the mention of Biafra,,,,,,,,,,,,,__,,,_,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,______,_,__,_,,,,,,,,,,,,

3 Likes

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 27, 2015
GbengaJimoh:

thank you friends of biafra .

we will make a good neighbor .

wink

3 Likes

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by rexbuton: 1:30pm On May 27, 2015
PrinceBundu:
am already tired of Catholic to talk more of Anglican, this Biafra religion is cool, it will purify Christianity and also merge Judaism to make it super religion, how can the bible tell u to turn ur left chin to be slapped for the second time , that means if u are with gun and someone shoots u, u will come out well to be killed well. don't u think its absurd , that's how the colonial masters got us, but Biafra religion will fight and purify it and fight Islam fire for fire

ok here is a confused boy...

myklangelo:
I believe in self actualization. A core Igbo man. I believe in the supremacy of my tribe. I am also happy I am a christian. Biafran church sounds mediocre. Church by permutation is christian sef.
The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

ok.. here is a smart guy looking for ways to make money with the Biafra agitation

mikeapollo:
I fear for that hitherto peaceful country called Sweden!
actually very sad because sweden has been a peaceful country with very little racism, but recently pro-democracy groups have been calling for a drastic reduction in the number of immigrants from Africa! This same sweden had been giving out scholarships to indigent african students.. i hope these events are unconnected

I am a nigerian and i support biafra so much, these people have been ridiculed and made scapegoats so it would be interesting to observe how prosperous they will become and the old Nigeria in tears begging for forgiveness from the Igbos. This thread also made me realise that the Igbos knew Abraham and Isaac even before the Missionaries came.. really enlightening

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by jossyj: 1:30pm On May 27, 2015
splashbaby:
What you get when you have some clueless clowns behind a keyboard with lots of bandwidth in a foreign land...

Shut up you useless and shameless ass. Is it wrong for one to ask for freedom from his slave master.

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 27, 2015
lionel4power:

How many times have itold you that I'm from Abia lunatic. So is this all you do all they looking for Where they mention biafra for you to start talking rubbish. Chai... Some igbo people sef

weere oloshi .oriodaa .

koridafue baba jati jati .

none entity .
Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 27, 2015
jossyj:

[s]but do you like freedom?
stupid idiooooot
your generations are caused by this your useless moment.
Onwu like gbuo gi.[/s]

You're a foolish dog.
Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by jossyj: 1:39pm On May 27, 2015
Arsenate:
bro from the bottom of my heart I want y'all to have your country....and I believe most Nigerians share this sentiment. wish you the best in your struggle.

God bless you.
I pray you be free fforever

4 Likes

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by morereb10: 1:41pm On May 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:
undecided why should this piece of sh.t be on front page??
m pa gi

3 Likes

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by jossyj: 1:43pm On May 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You're a foolish dog.

you just mentioned your fathers name, Dog.
I now remember I saw your mother in a blue movie.

4 Likes

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 27, 2015
rexbuton:

ok here is a confused boy...

ok.. here is a smart guy looking for ways to make money with the Biafra agitation

actually very sad because sweden has been a peaceful country with very little racism, but recently pro-democracy groups have been calling for a drastic reduction in the number of immigrants from Africa! This same sweden had been giving out scholarships to indigent african students.. i hope these events are unconnected

I am a nigerian and i support biafra so much, these people have been ridiculed and made scapegoats so it would be interesting to observe how prosperous they will become and the old Nigeria in tears begging for forgiveness from the Igbos. This thread also made me realise that the Igbos knew Abraham and Isaac even before the Missionaries came.. really enlightening
see Mr know how go sleep and some rest, joblessness is a disease
Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by jossyj: 1:47pm On May 27, 2015
morereb10:

m pa gi

ma mama ya.
unu atupuru zila nd ara. a onu
ndi hausa turu ime ha.

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by backtosender: 1:49pm On May 27, 2015
I dont no why northern parasites and their everlasting slaves cant just wish Biafra well and mind their business for once.... they should look for other means for survival Biafra is here to stay..they should find another way for survival you cannot be a parasite from one generation to next

4 Likes

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by cnwokike(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2015
Land of rising sun, we love and cherish,
Beloved homeland of our brave heroes;
We must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our hearts from all our foes;
But if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of fear.

Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation,
O fatherland, this be our solemn pledge:
Defending thee shall be a dedication,
Spilling our blood we’ll count a privilege;
The waving standard which emboldens the free
Shall always be our flag of liberty.

We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal,
And through the crucible unscathed we’ll pass;
When we are poised the wounds of battle to heal,
We shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song
Of victory we scored o’er might and wrong.

Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall,
Guide all our movements lest we go astray;
Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
To give and not to count the cost’ each day;
Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness,
To make this clime a land of righteousness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by ekene007: 1:59pm On May 27, 2015
thanks be to God....
great news..BIAFRA MY MOTHER LAND..
GOD BLESS BIAFRA

4 Likes

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by splashbaby(m): 2:00pm On May 27, 2015
jossyj:

Shut up you useless and shameless ass. Is it wrong for one to ask for freedom from his slave master.
Do people like you go to school to be reasonable or more stupid? A slave in your own home? ... It's like the flatness of your head has consumed your brain.

Listen up slave... I am your slave master ewu goat.
Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by Ejimike: 2:07pm On May 27, 2015
1deadlugard:
i'm from bayelsa and i want biafra country .

Nigeria polluted our land and water and our mind .
Am a core Niger Deltan from Delta state. I support Biafra

4 Likes

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:
What often amaze me is the fact most of these Biafran zionists are resident abroad, particularly in the West. How about you take your struggle to the door steps of Igboland?. You see them make incoherent, frivolous and unrealistic comments just to incite the good and hardworking Igbos against the Nigerian state because they won't be around to bear the brunt should their baseless assertion lead to a violent unrest. What does a Biafran church even mean?.

Please before Biafra warriors on NL come for my jugular I'm Igbo and a proud one.

I hate quoting pple from the North and south west on issues concerning biafra , because they have no business with the struggle, but since u said u are an igbo let me enlighten u bcus I see u are blind .

For biafra to be achieved, the struggle must be done in the international pace to gain support from countries around the world. Russian is one country I know for sure that is solidly behind biafra. So , I suggest u enlighten urself or keep your mouth shut instead of saying things u don't know against your pple. I still doubt u are igbo though

5 Likes

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by oweman: 2:10pm On May 27, 2015
Humorclux:
By the mention of biafra, every Nigerian tremble with fear

HOW CAN A NIGERIAN FEAR BIAFRA THAT.IS NOT IN EXISTENCE AND HAVE NO CHANCE OF EVER EXISTING..
Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 27, 2015
i hope that those who say we are only facebook freedom fighters are reading this post! I see a change coming a change that apc cant bring! I see a big change coming, that change is biafra! Get ready nigeria, we will soon be leaving you to go and serve our GOD! Biafra is here to stay, biafra is the hope of africa!

5 Likes

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by kemback2220003: 2:24pm On May 27, 2015
Biafra my reiligion

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by virus04(m): 2:24pm On May 27, 2015
All hail Biafra!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed / APC, PDP Factions Form Alliance To Produce Senate President / Court Nullifies All APC Primaries In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.