Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? (26182 Views)

Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) / Kenyan Girl School Eduactes Men On How To Ask For Sex / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by holyeye1989(m): 5:05am On May 30, 2015
Blackett:
After introduction and you start cohabiting with the girl and she spends countless nights at your place, warming your bed at night, cooking and cleaning, etc, in fact, acting like a wife to you. . . Tell me why you shouldn't pay her fees. . . Just give me one moral justification.
WHO TOLD U THATS HOW IT IS...INTRODUCTION ..IS NOT THAT U VE PAID HER DOWRY..

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by SafetyFirst(m): 5:06am On May 30, 2015
If it's official, then it's offical.

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by ralph28(m): 5:06am On May 30, 2015
Any body can do that. If the parent is not buoyant the would be husband can go ahead and train his would be wife.

Though,many ladies have taken advantage of men on this. After training them,they'll come up with stories because level don change.

In fact,finish the marriage stuff 1st.

4 Likes

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Sola15(m): 5:12am On May 30, 2015
she's not engaged yet, so, her parents shud still be doing dat.
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Nobody: 5:13am On May 30, 2015
First of all why would I marry a girl that's still in school?! But in a situation like this, when the parents are too poor (because only poverty stricken parents would rush their daughter into marriage) to afford the fees, the husband (if financially stable) should pay her fees.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by MMotimo: 5:13am On May 30, 2015
@ Topic

The person paying it before!
High time girls stop selling themselves cheap
A guy you have not married takes over your family's responsibility, then you still go ahead to demand a huge wedding when you have no job and not a single kobo to contribute to anything for the wedding.
And then you're surprised when his family members have no regard for you, afterall they know the story of how you were sold by your family to their brother

5 Likes

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Miner13: 5:14am On May 30, 2015
Infact I'm interested in knowing this.

I have a friend whose parents have suspended the school fees coz of that angry >: angry

Why dem dey collect pride price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by haibe(m): 5:16am On May 30, 2015
If he desires why not? If he doesn't, then her parent should pay.. what are am I even saying; she can pay her thing sef if she is capable, why making herself dependent
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by phonneh: 5:21am On May 30, 2015
Well if it's a family that ensures that they train their kids to masters level. The family of the girl will have to pay for it, especially if they got the girl to start the masters program before or during marriage.

But if the girl is an undergraduate and the guy insist they must marry now now. Then he and the girls family have to reach an agreement on responsibility for tuition and other expenses of the girl in school...

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by haibe(m): 5:21am On May 30, 2015
DollyParton1:
Broke parents will say its yours. Its not really yours per say, maybe a little support here and there.
But really, if you could do an introduction ceremony with a lady in school, be ready to fund her schooling.
I agree but introduction doesn't mean she is your property yet.. so why treat her like ur property? The former part of ur lost made sense sha.. Just see thr rateof ppeople that didn't marry after introduction and that man will be too stupid to still pay her school fees vecause of that. . He can do it willingly if he decides but not his resonsibility
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Nobody: 5:25am On May 30, 2015
Keziehenry:
Please your urgent view is highly needed.
you never marry you dey fear bills undecided fear fear
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by timilehing(m): 5:26am On May 30, 2015
Shamelessly shameful. Unless the girl's family don't have enough to cater for her & the guy is financially OK. You & your family takes care of your needs till you're married. Infact, most Yoruba people still looks after their own in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by 9jatatafo(m): 5:27am On May 30, 2015
The man shouldn't have gone to do introduction with a girl still in school or has the ambition of furthering her studies when he is not sure if he can bear the responsibility of paying her school fees. That said, as long as the girl is still under the roof of her parents, it is the responsibility of the parents to pay and the husband to be can give a helping hand.
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by BlissB(f): 5:29am On May 30, 2015
Just introduction??...its stil d parents responsibility but u cn still give her money like u use 2
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by DollyParton1(f): 5:30am On May 30, 2015
haibe:
I agree but introduction doesn't mean she is your property yet.. so why treat her like ur property? The former part of ur lost made sense sha.. Just see thr rateof ppeople that didn't marry after introduction and that man will be too stupid to still pay her school fees vecause of that. . He can do it willingly if he decides but not his resonsibility

Whether introduction, engagement, court wedding, church wedding or nikkah, a lady is no man's property. She is the wife.

I don't support the idea of doing introduction while the lady is still in school, except if they were gonna get married within a year or so. If not, chances are that the relationship will end up in the bin.

But traditionally I believe introduction is a significant part of the wedding ceremony. What's more important than the blessings of the parents from both sides?
That said, no parent should force the man to take up their responsibilities. The man should do it willingly.

2 Likes

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by StephenJoseph(m): 5:34am On May 30, 2015
Blackett:
I have rights to my opinion. . . Don't be a fvcking _retard.

Nice reply to him
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by haibe(m): 5:35am On May 30, 2015
Ok..lol I think you got a wrong view of what I mean by property.. its means more of having the wife as your own, same way I could call the husband the wife's property..

but tbh u know some girls wouldn't mind being a mere footstool of a very rich man, , ? U know that abi

DollyParton1:

Whether introduction, engagement, court wedding, church wedding or nikkah, a lady is no man's property. She is the wife.

I don't support the idea of doing introduction while the lady is still in school, except if they were gonna get married within a year or so. If not, chances are that the relationship will end up in the bin.

But traditionally I believe introduction is a significant part of the wedding ceremony. What's more important than the blessings of the parents from both sides?
That said, no parent should force the man to take up their responsibilities. The man should do it willingly.
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by StephenJoseph(m): 5:37am On May 30, 2015
It is the responsibility of the Parents to do that. But since the man is aiming at somtin like marrying the girl in the near future, he can assist or even take full responsibility, thereby pitting smile on his in-laws' faces. We are in Nigeria though!
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Mega72(m): 5:40am On May 30, 2015
She's your responsibility after marrieage not introduction,Cheer!

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by eph12(m): 5:41am On May 30, 2015
The parents because introduction does not really mean much. No dowry has been collected. So another guy can easily be introduced if her parents or the babe in question change mind. You can only help if you understand the financial status of her family and you know they're struggling financially.

Nowadays sef ladies don't wait for no introduction before asking for school fees cry

2 Likes

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by HoneySwag(f): 5:55am On May 30, 2015
It is neva a man's(spouse) responsibility except if he jus wana help. Whether married or nt, dats d responsibility of d parents
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by joealago(m): 5:56am On May 30, 2015
Either parties can, but remember that even boyfriends pay their girls school fees when the love and money is there not to talk of wife to be. kiss

2 Likes

Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by soji1992: 5:57am On May 30, 2015
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by soji1992: 5:57am On May 30, 2015
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by soji1992: 5:59am On May 30, 2015
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by Ilekeh(f): 6:02am On May 30, 2015
Blackett:
After introduction and you start cohabiting with the girl and she spends countless nights at your place, warming your bed at night, cooking and cleaning, etc, in fact, acting like a wife to you. . . Tell me why you shouldn't pay her fees. . . Just give me one moral justification.

Seriously, who does this shit?

I be maid?
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by soji1992: 6:04am On May 30, 2015
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by soji1992: 6:05am On May 30, 2015
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by itops(f): 6:07am On May 30, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
Shouldn't the girl have completed schooling by then? grin

which one come be your own sef shocked
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by ukandi1(m): 6:14am On May 30, 2015
Na her family na.. Even if she enters ur house eventually after marriage and u are not financially strong to pay her fees due to financial load on u, her parents can continue to pay.
The school fees of My wife of 3yrs is handled by her mum. Those i was training before i married her must finish . Besides, HUSBANDS ARE NOT ATM
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by itops(f): 6:15am On May 30, 2015
but my candid opinion, its the girls parent. the man is not yet married to thier daughter so why put him thru such pressure?
Re: After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? by peedeeasobie(m): 6:17am On May 30, 2015
greatgod2012:
Her parents!

A wise parents gets their children educated before handing them over to men. As such, the lady in question will have her self esteem intact and not be treated anyhow by the husband. Failure to do that, is one of the reasons wives aint been respected much by their husbands.

Its only a stupid man that will disrespect his wife just because he paid her school fees.

If he disrespected her for paying her school fees, he will also disrespect her even he doesn't pay her school fees.

So, blame the girl for marrying a stupid man because there are honorable men out there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" / Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.