Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn (18965 Views)

Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight / Passengers Stranded As Aero Contractors Airlines Suspends Operation (photos) / Aero Contractors Airlines Nigeria Suspends Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by Burger01(m): 3:02pm On May 27, 2015
kaydguru:
Criminals. After making noise that the airports have been transformed.
Just imagine that! They all should be hanged! People are not supposed to surfer in this countryangry
Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by jaymejate: 3:02pm On May 27, 2015
hahaha cheesy
see if dem return am finish make i trek comot 4 naija. awon ole.... u de do corruption and u no want mak pesin chop from u, una go die nih!
Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by hadura29(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2015
In MI's voice, "we are just getting started grin"....
Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by nickxtra(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2015
This is a case of what goes around, comes around.
Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by daniel56(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2015
D truth is now coming out
Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 27, 2015
Great
Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by otokx(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2015
The one doing the Port Harcourt Airport should refund fast.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by omonnakoda: 3:07pm On May 27, 2015
No bursting after buga!!
Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by InvertedHammer: 3:07pm On May 27, 2015
/
He didn't wake up to just realize N17bn was wasted.

Why the last minute?

GEJ was a curse to Nigeria.

Yet Yale University thinks Okonjo Iweala is an anti-corruption czar

\

6 Likes

Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by StOla: 3:11pm On May 27, 2015
I wonder what the fans of the so called best minister of aviation have to say about this?

Stealer Oduah, please do the needful.
Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by Kx: 3:13pm On May 27, 2015
What about the phantom 2nd Onitsha Niger Bridge; and other humongous sums stolen in the name of contract award?

Truly, fish dey rotten from head.

Tone at the top,body language and umbrella shield for all corrupt cases, Mena, Farougate, etc was the reason corruption thrived under the soon to be ex- presido's regime.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by brownlord: 3:13pm On May 27, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
He didn't wake up to just realize N17bn was wasted.

Why the last minute?

GEJ was a curse to Nigeria.

Yet Yale University thinks Okonjo Iweala is an anti-corruption czar

Stop your rant and remind us how much amaechi squandered in rivers state

\
Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by PentiumPro(f): 3:15pm On May 27, 2015
They should publish the list if those contractors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by Fourwinds: 3:16pm On May 27, 2015
CR77:
No refund of money after payment
u dey sell commodities
Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by doninno(m): 3:16pm On May 27, 2015
Is nw u knw dey r nt wrking abi, dont decive us is cuz of handover of power
Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by PassingShot(m): 3:18pm On May 27, 2015
I am very sure that Dearpreye, Barcanista, Whynotthetruth and perhaps Mogidi will equally be disappointed in GEJ and his team by now.

Let's hear their opinion.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by yuio33: 3:19pm On May 27, 2015
Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by philips70(m): 3:22pm On May 27, 2015
People Scamming People!!!!!!!!

Money that have been used to pay some obis in Anambra for chieftancy titles. Chidoka is not serious, why is he trying to witch-hunt his Anambra sister?
Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by GUNZnROSES(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2015
GEJ will never be forgotten in the annals of Nigerian history. A man who rose to power through dark sentiment using the devious “I had no shoes” and “fresh air” mantra to insult the collective intelligence of the people . The common wealth of the people, the status of Nigeria in the international eye has plummeted to the lowest ebb you can ever think of. The economy has lost its trajectory. The middle class is dead and has been buried while investors and small business owners have all packed up their wares. Corruption is so inundated in this Jonathanian administration that those who fail to adore its toga are slandered and relegated (Sanusi comes to mind) from the political equation. This country has never been doomed to this extent. Critics might attack me for leaning to the extreme on the continuum but I would rather you call me a wimp than lavish in blind optimism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by lanruma001: 3:26pm On May 27, 2015
I was in 9ja last week , that airport is a mess. I am very disappointed in the way things are in that country, no improvement since 20 years ago when i moved. God help us!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by Boss13: 3:26pm On May 27, 2015
mrmetoo1:
It's all slowly coming out. When some of us were arguing that the transformation agenda some folks were trying to sell to us was a scam others said it was because we hated their politicians. You spend billions on a building and air conditioners don't work, toilets are flooded, roofs leaking, the whole place still looks shabby. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know we were scammed but lovers of politicians instead of lovers of the country said we didn't know what we were saying

I like the way you coined this - Lovers of Politicians, instead of lovers of Country

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by spako4(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2015
PDP,,paddy paddy government .
Systematically swindled the treasury of the nation,
Much will soon be revealed after May 29th.
Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by espn(m): 3:39pm On May 27, 2015
freeborn76:
GEJ, the worst president ever!
most wicked and heartless pres ever.
Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by mrmetoo1: 3:41pm On May 27, 2015
lanruma001:
I was in 9ja last week , that airport is a mess. I am very disappointed in the way things are in that country, no improvement since 20 years ago when i moved. God help us!!!

Dude the airport is worse than it was the 20 years ago you're taking about. I moved back to this country 2013 after being away for 11 years, I couldn't believe it. First thing I was greeted with was buckets everywhere catching water from leaky roofs, I honestly felt like turning back. You now hear citizens like you and I saying this govt was the best they remodeled the airports and you're wondering what's going on with some folks.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by Charly68: 3:43pm On May 27, 2015
Who says Buhari won't get money to run his Govt ? By fire by force all funds laundered recklessly during mr Clueless Govt will be recouped and used judiciously
Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by mrmetoo1: 3:43pm On May 27, 2015
Boss13:

I like the way you coined this - Lovers of Politicians, instead of lovers of Country

It's really a sorry situation.
Re: FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn by misterjosh(m): 3:46pm On May 27, 2015
JingoOAU:
Those airport remodelllin projects were awarded under Stella Oduah, money was paid, and nothing was done....even in places where airports were said to be remodelled, it was done without direction and purpose

Case study is the Ibadan airport...that airport is the worst on earth...I wish the PDP and TANOIDS can pay a visit to that airport, yet money was paid for the uncompleted project
Pls Ibadan airport is it local or international...? I neva even knew dat airport was still operational.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Driver's Car Impounded By Task Force, Asked To Pay ₦25,500 / Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares / Lagosians, See How Much Time You Spend In Traffic In A Single Year!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.