Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! (26541 Views)

10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ / 100% Men Won't get this at First Look / Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by okiezman(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2015
Prettydiamond:
Rubbish post

Why do you call it a rubbish post making such an article ain't easy

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Moana(f): 5:31pm On May 27, 2015
redcliff:

Silly african girl that watches too much barbie and american movies and cant differentiate movies from reality
and this is why some girls are interested more in money than there will be in you. If you cant be a gentleman no need to form lady for you.

2 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 27, 2015
JoeCutie:
We are romantic jor. Very romantic. grin

You wanna try us? cheesy
Try you people? grin Op already said you guys are not romantic and not a gentlemen too lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by pretty050(f): 5:36pm On May 27, 2015
If my brothers can do all these and more for us(sisters) , there are things they don't allow us do, you guide and protect those u claim to love jealously.
I don't see why it's an issue for some men to just be a gentleman.

3 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by olareed(m): 5:37pm On May 27, 2015
JoeCutie:
I open doors; that's all. smiley

I almost hate it when a lady opens doors herself while I'm with her. I'm so good at that. I mean if that's the criterion for the attainment of heaven, I'd be the Senate President of Heaven. grin
in fact you must be a potential gate keeper...

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by JoeCutie(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2015
Nneka123:
Try you people? grin Op already said you guys are not romantic and not a gentlemen too lipsrsealed
Who is the op to speak for us like that? Does he drink fuel? undecided

Lies! We are gentlemen and we are romantic. You just have to experience it. grin

3 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by JoeCutie(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2015
olareed:
in fact you must be a potential gate keeper...
Chai! cry

2 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Moana(f): 5:42pm On May 27, 2015
pretty050:
If my brothers can do all these and more for us(sisters) , there are things they don't allow us do, you guide and protect those u claim to love jealously.
I don't see why it's an issue for some man to just be a gentleman.
my dear not everyone was fortunate enough to be raised well like your brothers o

2 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by elderhimself(m): 5:45pm On May 27, 2015
Sir OP, ur head get enuf oil jooorrr.......nija men no b like those movie men they watch oh

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 27, 2015
This OP don drink Alomo bitters. Him don drunk.

It shouldn't be "some Nigerians", it should be "You". The fact dat you don't open doors or do oda stuffs for yur bae(if u hv one), doesn't mean odas don't do it.

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Kolade354(m): 5:51pm On May 27, 2015
Ishilove:

Men like you.
Nah I only Date lady with 'Class' I mean the type with Tough-skin not gurlz who will show their 'Little Power' at the slightest Provocation.

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by jpphilips(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2015
Do women really expect men to be doing all that? what happened to independence and female emancipation?

2 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by elantraceey(f): 6:10pm On May 27, 2015
JoeCutie:
Tell them oh. embarassed
That day at the Buka, did I not open the door for you? embarassed cheesy

Hehehe , yes o grin cheesy
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Litmus: 6:17pm On May 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Lilyomi(f): 6:19pm On May 27, 2015
Well let me start by sayin I'm used to openin doors except I av a load n then I wl beg u to help. Funny enough I get help often... Maybe cos I'm smallish... I dnt really go for heights, I go for those who care. N for da cars, well I love it wen he drives n I'm at da front seat. I feel gud dat way. For da rodents... My high pitched screams will set ur hand at default murder! grin talkless how I wl clinch to u. Well that's all I guess. Voice dnt matter.

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 27, 2015
MKO4ever:

You have a good shape
Thanks
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Ishilove: 6:33pm On May 27, 2015
redcliff:

Silly african girl that watches too much barbie and american movies and thinks the world revolves around them and cant differentiate movies from reality
Lol. You need to learn manners, youngman.

And lest I forget, I don't watch movies.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by suzzy16(f): 7:04pm On May 27, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by gragraboy: 7:10pm On May 27, 2015
2SWT:
Some men do those things

Open door?....maybe if she is carring load then i might help but i would expect her to attempt using her leg to try opening the door first....drive my new car?!!! Say weting happen?
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 27, 2015
gragraboy:

Open door?....maybe if she is carring load then i might help but i would expect her to attempt using her leg to try opening the door first....drive my new car?!!! Say weting happen?

Hehe wicked person smiley). Why you no expect her to use her head. Lol.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Bluffly: 7:13pm On May 27, 2015
And who told you that this is a normal standard for the whites or other foreigners. Better wake up. lazy butts. You are mannerless and want to be treated as a doll.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by smvinreal(f): 7:15pm On May 27, 2015
Am only in surport of number 4 why won't he do the remaining things listed? Who will do it if he does'nt?
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Bluffly: 7:15pm On May 27, 2015
Ishilove:

What manners do you want him to learn. What manners do we have in opening door, is he your servant.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by cold(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2015
Nigerian men can't have abs? Now that's news to me
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by queridasally(f): 7:33pm On May 27, 2015
Rotfl!!! Oh waow...everything got me, especially the flying cockroach ish,well I agree with you, but this should be for some ladies,prolly 75%,some of us who were tomboyish growing up kill our own roaches,open our own doors e.t.c.lol, I'm probably only guilty of the instant reaction to sound...but the other points,nah

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by redcliff: 7:38pm On May 27, 2015
Ishilove:

Thats your business..

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by redcliff: 7:41pm On May 27, 2015
Moana:
and this is why some girls are interested more in money than there will be in you. If you cant be a gentleman no need to form lady for you.

whats the point? Being knightly and gentlemanly, you would leave him for another bad person...its better we dont try too hard to force it rather use the money to attract you.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Ishilove: 7:43pm On May 27, 2015
redcliff:

Thats your business..
Yep, it sure is, while you should learn to mind yours. I was minding my own business when you butted in and quoted me.

This conversation is over.

Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Moana(f): 7:44pm On May 27, 2015
redcliff:

whats the point? Being knightly and gentlemanly, you would leave him for another bad person...its better we dont try too hard to force it rather use the money to attract you.
so you shouldnt complain when u meet your match
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Moana(f): 7:46pm On May 27, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by QueenHeart(f): 7:49pm On May 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

*CHIVALROUS NIGERIAN MEN OPEN DOORS FOR WOMEN: I do it every time if the female in question is deserving of such gestures.

*NIGERIAN MEN GROW BEARDS, LOOK FIT AND HAVE MASCULINE VOICES:
I am beardy but it has more to with my progenitors' genes than my nationality.
I and countless others look slim and fit.
I might not have a Vin Diesel-esque voice but it's still unmistakeably masculine.smiley

I can't disagree with your other points though.cheesy
fine guy wassup
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by QueenHeart(f): 7:51pm On May 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
first off, i do possess all those qualities + many more admirable traits.

i open doors for every girl i'm with and
i sure as hell wont allow any female (mothers included) to walk on my left when we strolling down the road. (i consider it dangerous)

i like my goatee like die

and i have a six-pack (yeah,datz ryt).

my voice is as deep as it gets for someone my age (early 20s).

SO MR.MAN, UR points are invalid
lol my broda ur own better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.