Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,381 members, 7,800,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! (11142 Views)

10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ / 100% Men Won't get this at First Look / Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by kinglekan: 4:42pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
As in eehn? Truth is, most of our girls are not romantic.

Quote me and I'll show you why even though anything can happen in football, Mikel can never win Balon D'or undecided

Heheheheheh!!
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
We could create a thread for you guys in rap battles section. cheesy cheesy grin
Cc: Naijab oiy, did dydiva
Maybe with some more productive person grin

Not this silly boy wink

you are funny tho grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 27, 2015
diddydiva:
Maybe with some more productive person grin

Not this silly boy wink

you are funny tho grin
grin grin grin
Been a while I saw an e-fight! grin
Twaci:
Lmao! So true! So damn true!
How on earth did you understand what she wrote up there?
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Then you have no right to complain.

Heck,,you don't even have a man to call your own yet.

So who is this imaginary guy that's not romantic?
Good question. Jennimma oya answer.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Cutehector(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2015
Twaci:
Not always. Got to be ridiculously cracked up smiley
lolz.... Cool...
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Then you have no right to complain.

Heck,,you don't even have a man to call your own yet.

So who is this imaginary guy that's not romantic?
my life, my business undecided
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Twaci(f): 4:50pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
grin grin grin
Been a while I saw an e-fight! grinHow on earth did you understand what she wrote up there?
Oh, I read it pretty fast smiley. Made sense.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by naijaboiy: 4:53pm On May 27, 2015
Jennimma:

my life, my business undecided
Yea whatever rocks your delusional boat. undecided

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 27, 2015
Twaci:
Oh, I read it pretty fast smiley. Made sense.
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Okay. grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by ronald4lif(m): 4:59pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

Madam Chimo!! So what exactly is your point? What exactly is unrealistic biko?

Why do we get the same hogwash each time we ask the simple question;

[b]What do ladies bring into a relationship?

[/b]

I have read through the comments waiting to see who answers the emboldened last remark but still no one. These girls think life it's all about them. undecided
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by naijaboiy: 5:00pm On May 27, 2015
diddydiva:
and the mighty naijaboiy has nothing to add to the thread than engage in brawl with a lady.

Tsk Tsk....

Wonder how she copes

I have nothing to say to you Fool.

empty head.

I won't stoop so low to exchange words with pathetic low lives like you.

Nitwit
Cut that blackmail you dyslexic bìtch.

I go into a banter regardless of the gender,,whether male or female.

You are simply a wasted commodity and you are worse than being a pathetic low life.

Your very existence reeks of pain and frustration because life has never always given you what you wanted.

You are a useless feather-brained fish who should be thrown into the lagoon without redemption. Or better still people like you deserve to be tied down on a rail track and let the incoming train crush your body,,giving space for the vultures and the bush dogs to come feed on life's waste.

For your information,,she copes very well. Not like you who is full of lies and deceit,, allowing someone into loving you and you turned your back on him.

You are such a heartless motherfhuucker.

Stùpid cùnt. undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by ronald4lif(m): 5:02pm On May 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Mtchew!

And I was even thinking you'd come up with realistic facts.

My question was how have you been romantic to your own man?

What is that special thing you people do?

[b]Don't bring that we provide "care" and "love" bullcrap cos it's beginning to sound very clichè
[/b]

Yes, the care and support mantra is obsolete and stale. Doesn't fly anymore.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Praisemelody(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2015
So what is romance and how is it done?
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by naijaboiy: 5:05pm On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, the care and support mantra is obsolete and stale. Doesn't fly anymore.
And it's not like many of them actually do bring the so called care and support o!

They hide under the canopy of those who do.

They are the ones who are quick to tag men as unromantic undecided
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea whatever rocks your delusional boat. undecided
whatever undecided
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by naijaboiy: 5:08pm On May 27, 2015
Jennimma:

whatever undecided
Okay?! undecided
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by ronald4lif(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

And it's not like many of them actually do bring the so called care and support o!

Actually one can't give what they don't have. A lot of them need to ameliorate their life challenges and hapless predicament before they can support a man. How one can support a person better than them in every spheres of life remains a misery. Feeling what they are not.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 5:16pm On May 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You should hear my voice grin

You sound like Mariah? grin

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by kinglekan: 5:17pm On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

I have read through the comments waiting to see who answers the emboldened last remark but still no one. These girls think life it's all about them. undecided

They wouldn't dare, cos they give us the same rhetoric as how they support, care and all those silly prattles.

Honestly they think Men are just designed to meet their needs. When guys demand for sex in return, they feel he is being self centered meanwhile they have been very self centered from the first day.

They expect us to keep up with the all the courtship charade when they themselves act like its their right of some sort.

Am not hating on them o, but I just think its about time they spare us all that "James hadley chase" crap of how a romantic man should be.

I would keep posing the question.

What do ladies bring into a relationship?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

They wouldn't dare, cos they give us the same rhetoric as how they support, care and all those silly prattles.
Honestly they think Men are just designed to meet their needs. When guys demand for sex in return, they feel he is being self centered meanwhile they have been very self centered from the first day.
They expect us to keep up with the all the courtship charade when they themselves act like its their right of some sort.
Am not hating on them o, but I just think its about time they spare us all that "James hadley chase" crap of how a romantic man should be.

I think a thread should be created for this. cheesy cheesy
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by kinglekan: 5:22pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
I think a thread should be created for this. cheesy cheesy

Exactly with a good write up too. Would make for a good debate. smiley
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 5:24pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

Madam Chimo!! So what exactly is your point? What exactly is unrealistic biko?

Why do we get the same hogwash each time we ask the simple question;

[code][/code][quote]

My point is ladies should bring in the same things men bring into the relationship. If you don't put 100% effort then don't expect your woman to do the same. If you do what tou are supposed to do and what you should do in your relationship and your woman isn't doing the same..leave her!

All women do not think alike nor have same desires in a relationship and you find that woman who shares your views and compatible with you!

It is not that difficult and make sure you make realistic demands and requests that you will do in return if your woman asked the same of you!

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 5:29pm On May 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

You need to select better women and stop chasing and dealing with little girls!

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 5:33pm On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

And boys don't think life is about them? Too many threads on NL is about what women should do and should learn...bullshit!

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Deejavuu(f): 5:35pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
Big rubbish!! baloney!! Balderdash!! hogwash!! Nonsensical talk!! angry angry

*patiently waiting for a lady to come talk trash so I could devour her* angry

grin grin

Smh
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by naijaboiy: 5:37pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

You need to select better women and stop chasing and dealing with little girls!
i'm definitely gonna do that.

Can I start with you cheesy
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by mizkeleke(f): 5:37pm On May 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
Well the issue is not what we nigerian men won't do but why we don't do it.

My ex always complained that I hardly show her care or tell her sweet things. She said I don't make her feel loved.

Well I told her it was never in my intention to make her feel that way,,in fact it wasn't on purpose. But there was a time I was like that and she treated me
like shìt. She didn't take me serious and she
trampled on me like a mat.

So I locked up my emotions and started acting in an opposite manner and she came to her senses.

The girls or ladies or women are the reason why a naija man will not do most of the things mentioned by the op and more.
Seconded.
True talk. Men need to be appreciated too. They want ladies to be romantic as well. It should be a mutual thing.

2 Likes

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by kinglekan: 5:40pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:
[b]
Finally!!

Exactly what I have been expecting. Too bad a lotta ladies wouldn't agree with that. Truth is they are the ones always complaining of not finding a romantic man when they are not even close to being romantic.

For example; its her birthday, she expects her man to give her a treat, go shopping, do all sorts, spend the money he doesn't have just to put a smile on her face. Hell yeah!! Some ladies would say, he should do all that. Which is fine by me.

Then his birthday comes, she gets him a 500naira BYC singlet or probably a wristwatch and of course she still expects him to take her out and do all sorts, spend money he doesn't have else he gets tagged as being stingy.

Utter Rubbish!!

What would it cost her to give her man a simple dinner treat? It doesn't have to be something expensive. Now that's being romantic.

Well like you rightly put it, all women are not the same and do not have the same desires in a relationship. Finding that one who shares similar views always proves to be an herculean task.

Its good we have been able to find a common ground, which is that a lady shouldn't demand what she can't give in a relationship, so also the man.
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by ronald4lif(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

It's no surprise that most of their mindset have been routed in a direction that sex is their only boon. Little wonder they deploy it as a tool/bait whenever they intend to make a man fulfill his pledge or do their bidding. They have consider it their greatest asset and the the most valuable thing they have to offer in a relationship.

They keep raging on how they want a caring, romantic, and one who worships them negating or play ignorant of the fact that men need to be worshipped, cared for and loved too. Even some ladies you don't know from Adam would wake up and question your lack of concern towards her interest. Like men are a log of wood and some manipulative tool.

No one is hating on anyone, it doesn't add any value to our lives. However, a smart woman would assimilate and digest our agitations and subsequently treat their man right.
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Enegod(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

And boys don't think life is about them? Too many threads on NL is about what women should do and should learn...bullshit!

this old woman... u never retire for the day?
Go and cook!!! angry
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

Exactly with a good write up too. Would make for a good debate. smiley

Yea bro. cheesy
Do open the thread. grin
Re: Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! by MrsChima(f): 5:43pm On May 27, 2015
I have said it before and will say it again. Womwn do not need men to take care of them and they can do whatever a man can do expect ejaculate sperm or pee standing up!

Hustle for what you want and use your brain and talent to be successful and do not rely on a man for shit. I know Nigeria isn't for women empowerment but male superiority.

Fortunately, there are men that doesn't think with their assholes and truly God fearing that if you must have a man. You should be able to support yourself if your man passed and not jumping to the next man!

These same niggas will cry about feminism but bishing about womwn not contributing and depending on them too much!

What is the fvck is you motherfuckers really want? You can't have it both ways. You can't have a independent woman that depend on you!

Selfish motherfuckers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) / Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) / Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.