Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,205 members, 7,780,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:08 PM

Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. (48154 Views)

Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today / Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by Tymix419(m): 4:51pm On May 27, 2015
STPEACE:
nawa for you. Naso you de pray ur own??

c comment 2...
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by Tymix419(m): 4:51pm On May 27, 2015
STPEACE:
nawa for you. Naso you de pray ur own??

c comment 2... must u type
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 27, 2015
this school and cultism sha. same old story over the years. Mapoly has always been synonymous with cultism. Bunch of id.iots at this age and class
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by SpencerLewis(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2015
kennygee:
Children that were sent to school with hard earned money.
Even with the HALLOWEEN ur beauty cannot be hidden. If u are single and searching can we hook up? Just asking as an interested party.
No harm in trial as they said.
Odikwa serious oooooooo!
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by Tymix419(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2015
DONRAW89:

How old are you?

she must not b more Dan 15

1 Like

Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by Tymix419(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2015
killjoy:
if u r a cultist and u r reading this. hv fun. lyf is short. tomorrow will be ur turn.

shey u think thug life pays...

nansense...

c comment 2... must u type
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by kosovo(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2015
Raiders:
you are ignorant. Thats someone's child and brother. how would you feel if that was your brother that was killed?

You are a delusional moronic excuse for being a human being. I have no sympathy for any cultist.

He should have been dead a long time ago...

How about if this child was to lure your child or relations into cultism? Do not let religious sentiment becloud your sense of normal reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by SpencerLewis(m): 4:58pm On May 27, 2015
kennygee:
Children that were sent to school with hard earned money.
Even with the HALLOWEEN ur beauty cannot be hidden. If u are single and searching can we hook up? Just asking as an interested party.
No harm in trial as they said.
Adikwa serious oooooooo!
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by tareigns(m): 4:58pm On May 27, 2015
DrGroove:

A cultist is a deadly killer.... He was sent to school to study, and shapen his life for a brighter future but he chose to join cult..... If my brother or son or anybody I know joins cult, and he is killed..serves him very right! No pity for demons!
Errrmm please professor, obviously you can read well but,what beats me is this....where was it stated that he was a cultist God gave us brains, we should use it please
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by millionboi(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2015
WASMOG:
Oh God almighty , your servant MUHAMMADU
BUHARI shall be
taking the oath of office as NIGERIAN PRESIDENT
come
May, 29th 2015.
Give him the wisdom, the zeal, the honor, the
care, the
mind, the ability, the strength to lead NIGERIA to
the
promise land.
To those waiting to see him fail, occupy them,
shame
them. Oh God, continue to bless Nigeria as power
change
hand. May we live long to see the change we all
yearned
for. Amin
wie did u see God,dat he told buhari is his servent......jobles man
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by millionboi(m): 5:01pm On May 27, 2015
tareigns:
Errrmm please professor, obviously you can read well but,what beats me is this....where was it stated that he was a cultist God gave us brains, we should use it please
only d Guy knws,bt person weh no knw u,no go kil u.
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by gbaskiboy: 5:06pm On May 27, 2015
dickrider:
what do people gain in cultism
Big question am still asking till now?
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by Petra23(f): 5:08pm On May 27, 2015
Mehn! Bad news to the family...nawa
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by steveben7(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2015
Am tanking God I pass through mapoly successfully without being a victim of cult. Na God win
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by kaycexx(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2015
Whatsoever the case may be, R.I.P

Men dog, dog bite men.
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by tareigns(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2015
millionboi:
only d Guy knws,bt person weh no knw u,no go kil u.
You have spoken well....let's not just jump to conclusions. Na person wen bee sting know where e de pain am o
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by highbeetohbadt: 5:17pm On May 27, 2015
God forgive him
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by tareigns(m): 5:18pm On May 27, 2015
Petra23:
Mehn! Bad news to the family...nawa
God bless you for not jumping to conclusions
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by nobul(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2015
R.I P wot a petty.
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by dhorlipizzu(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2015
dickrider:
what do people gain in cultism

grin grin grin grin grin

This babe sha grin grin grin cheesy

Me go like just dey follow ur mata oooo..

@ ur signature

I love it grin grin
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by Excelboi(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2015
tareigns:
God bless you for not jumping to conclusions
You be cultist? Why u con put the matter for head like this. I'm very sure he was a cultist probably executed by his rival gangs.
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by armadeo(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2015
Raiders:
First of all, How do you know he is a cultist. The news did not say he is a cult member. just because someone is killed by cult members doesn't mean he is also a cultist. Innocent people get killed by cult members everyday that does not mean the victims are cultist. stop making unnecessary assumptions without knowing the details of the news. The guy killed might just be an innocent student who got into problem with some cult members.

This is what is known as denial. Believe me when I say there is no such thing as mistaken identity when it comes to cultist. They know exactly who they are looking for. They didn't bump into him on the road, HE WAS CALLED OUT. The execution was a done deal for him.

On the issue of innocents with cultists to the best if my knowledge non cultist who have issues get a beat down simple or a asked to pay a fine. I have experienced an attempt at beatfoen before for shit I had no idea about and was saved cos I knew one of the guys.

Lastly cultism doesn't pay.

Modified:

Some dudes be tripping for another " dude " on this thread. If only they knew
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by udeze73(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2015
Now he is deceases and finally be in peace........sorry to his family and relatives
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by Raiders: 5:47pm On May 27, 2015
armadeo:

This is what is known as denial. Believe me when I say there is no such thing as mistaken identity when it comes to cultist. They know exactly who they are looking for. They didn't bump into him on the road, HE WAS CALLED OUT. The execution was a done deal for him.

On the issue of innocents with cultists to the best if my knowledge non cultist who have issues get a beat down simple or a asked to pay a fine. I have experienced an attempt at beatfoen before for shit I had no idea about and was saved cos I knew one of the guys.

Lastly cultism doesn't pay.
I am not in denial but stating facts . We don't know the details of the case so its wrong for us to pass judgement that the victim is a cult member. There are cases where non cult members were attacked because maybe they got into misunderstanding with cult members or maybe the victim got into problem a cult member girlfriend or family member. We don't know the circumstances so you don't have to tag the Victim as a cult member because he got killed by cultist. A friend of mine that lived in my hostel was killed in my hostel in 2009 at my school Uniport. My friend was not into cultism and a very active member in Student fellowship. I heard he got killed because he got into problem with some boys in his class so not everybody executed by cultist are cult members
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by WASMOG(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2015
millionboi:
wie did u see God,dat he told buhari is his servent......jobles man
Acording to quran we are all servant of God
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by ElekeNtioba: 5:49pm On May 27, 2015
Raiders:
you are ignorant. Thats someone's child and brother. how would you feel if that was your brother that was killed?

Boko haram, kidnappers, militants are also someone's children. Hw do u feel when they are killed??
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by Raiders: 5:52pm On May 27, 2015
kosovo:

You are a delusional moronic excuse for being a human being. I have no sympathy for any cultist.

He should have been dead a long time ago...

How about if this child was to lure your child or relations into cultism? Do not let religious sentiment becloud your sense of normal reasoning.
stop exposing your ignorant on nairaland. how do you know the victim is a cult member? stop making moronic assumptions. Innocent people get killed in Campuses across Nigeria everyday because they get into problems with cult members. The article did not say the victim belongs to a cult so stop making f00lish assumptions. rip to the victim
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by consultancy: 5:54pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:
Serves him right.
you are a foolish child.

1 Like

Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by Raiders: 5:54pm On May 27, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

Boko haram, kidnappers, militants are also someone's children. Hw do u feel when they are killed??

And who told you the victim is a cultist. did the news article state that the victim is a cultist? stop making unnecessary assumptions because you don't know the victim
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by Kunlexity(m): 5:55pm On May 27, 2015
Tif-for-tat!....Only God knows how many lives he too have wasted....
Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by jamoscofield(m): 5:55pm On May 27, 2015
kenedy175:
I still wonder what positive things young lads like this derive from been in a cult? They never end up well. Serves him right. Over to him and God.

you would have been protected if only you are in ...BA

Re: Cult War: MAPOLY Student Shot Dead.. by ElekeNtioba: 6:00pm On May 27, 2015
Raiders:
And who told you the victim is a cultist. did the news article state that the victim is a cultist? stop making unnecessary assumptions because you don't know the victim

u are waiting for them to inform first u dat he is a cultist before u believe. Are u dat naive??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Boys Gang Rape Girl To Death In Sapele Hotel, Corpse Discovered After 3 Days / I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.