Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,155 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

What Cost Jonathan Power In The End - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Cost Jonathan Power In The End (24508 Views)

Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff / Senate Probes Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Power Sector Spendings / ‘I Will Pay The Cost’, Jonathan Challenges buhari To A Chatham House Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by EagleNest(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2015
Jonathan's Presidency was a complete disaster from top to bottom.
It was full of so many blunders. He (+team) lacks wisdom and intelligence in handling crucial national issues.
He'd set Nigeria backwards and nearly would have crashed the nation. National security & economy is in tatters.
This is a classical case of an event that ends with people saying ' NEVER AGAIN!'
I am not bidding him any fare well because we Nigerians have not fared well under his govt.
GMB should start the national cleansing from GEJ govt backwards.
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 27, 2015
summary: jonathan was and is still clueless.
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by ossy4rill: 11:12pm On May 27, 2015
dre11:

I won't trade insult with you the way you did

But tell me
If banks only open for skeletal service the way the did just this week
If airlines operator keeps cancelling their flight schedule
Tell me when GSM operators did shut some of their base stations like it happened at my end where two did shut their station
If there was no power to give light to people
And
No fuel to provide alternative.....

So tell me if that is not like about grounding the economy.

# I won't reply you if you trade insult again because I expect you to be civic

And the story in Yoruba land is that Jonathan deliberately caused the fuel scarcity abi??!!! . If this kind of things continue against buhari then buhari will perform worse. for the sake of Nigeria's future learn how to research on such accusations before you conclude and begin to fight the wrong people
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by Pque(m): 11:18pm On May 27, 2015
Twaci:
undecided Reasons I kill people.

Couldn't make a point without my name shey? Its all good anyways cheesy. Glad I could help smiley.

4 clearity purpose things. Hahahahaha
pls, who is Twaci? Who is Tohpahz?
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by Pque(m): 11:39pm On May 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

True talk..every monkey is now political analyist

'every monkey'. U must b a retarrded fool. How can a monkey have d brain to analyze politic? U are surely worse than a monkey. Even a monkey will never think d way u think.
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by tonychristopher: 11:41pm On May 27, 2015
Pque:

'every monkey'. U must b a retarded fool. How can a monkey have d brain to analyze politic? U are surely worse than a monkey. Even a monkey will never think d way u think.

Who is this imp aka ibliss
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by Pque(m): 11:51pm On May 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

Who is this imp aka ibliss
ur assshole. Bitchyy motherfuckerr!
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by tonychristopher: 11:58pm On May 27, 2015
Pque:

ur assshole. Bitchyy motherfuckerr!

Yoruba man and talks...
Bye
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by Pque(m): 12:02am On May 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

Yoruba man and talks...
Bye

Ibo man nd business. Farewell.
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by OreMI22: 12:10am On May 28, 2015
[size=28pt]TRIBALISM REMOVED GEJ
TRIBALISM WILL RUIN NIGERIA
[/size]
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by Swiftboy(m): 4:10am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:
grin
well you prolly look edible thats why they want to devour you sexually. Save them from death from konji.lol
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by Princess4eva(f): 6:44am On May 28, 2015
dre11:

A hero that nearly ground the economy of the nation over the past few days.........

Hero indeed

Seconded. People like freshness 2020, I take their utterances like a pinch of salt. Dunno y pple kept alienating Goodluck from d many woes he has caused d nation. Is it the upsurge of Boko Haram, unemployment, mismanagement of public funds, NEPA keeps robbing us of hard earned money-paying bills, no light, corruption of d highest order. Can't believe in d middle of d Chibok saga, Jona could still do campaign rally, Haba! He shd av @ least feign concern nd call to cancel. He didn't nd some pple are claiming he is a good man for where? He is bad, dat explains y he ended up wit a bad woman like PEJ. As for me o, He be green snake under green grass. See as he dey leave us now, in turmoil nd confusion nd he is still busy handin out appointments and contracts.

Note: Buhari too will fail if he 'enters' Jona's shoes.
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by tohpahz(f): 6:55am On May 28, 2015
Pque:

4 clearity purpose things. Hahahahaha
pls, who is Tw.aci? Who is Tohpahz?

I.am tohpahz..
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by kaboninc(m): 7:43am On May 28, 2015
ossy4rill:

And the story in Yoruba land is that Jonathan deliberately caused the fuel scarcity abi??!!! . If this kind of things continue against buhari then buhari will perform worse. for the sake of Nigeria's future learn how to research on such accusations before you conclude and begin to fight the wrong people

Oh, thank you Jare.

That dre11 forming political analyst juss cum here to say sh.it.

I pity his type!
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by synergycom19: 7:49am On May 28, 2015
The worst Administration ever,with the highest number of certificated people.phd,professor,phd,professor,doctor,even cook self gets phd all=inefficiencies,ignorance of the real issues,instead of fighting corruptions,no they want to first define it for us. and it definition(stealing is not part of it,by phd holders)setting-up commitees to determine background of a problem,then another commitee to commitee ethe work of the other committee,even on Chibok glris they set-up commitee,and before the report came out they glris are far gone,always planning,planning to,coming-up with a plan(never implementing),,
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by kaboninc(m): 7:49am On May 28, 2015
Princess4eva:

Seconded. People like freshness 2020, I take their utterances like a pinch of salt. Dunno y pple kept alienating Goodluck from d many woes he has caused d nation. Is it the upsurge of Boko Haram, unemployment, mismanagement of public funds, NEPA keeps robbing us of hard earned money-paying bills, no light, corruption of d highest order. Can't believe in d middle of d Chibok saga, Jona could still do campaign rally, Haba! He shd av @ least feign concern nd call to cancel. He didn't nd some pple are claiming he is a good man for where? He is bad, dat explains y he ended up wit a bad woman like PEJ. As for me o, He be green snake under green grass. See as he dey leave us now, in turmoil nd confusion nd he is still busy handin out appointments and contracts.

Note: Buhari too will fail if he 'enters' Jona's shoes.

Keep quite there!

As with your damp dre11, you agree that Jonathan sabotaged the economy abi?

Well, its Jonathan's fault that you're here whining abi?

Your mates are looking at ways to overcome challenges and you're here forming brilliance.

Remove the sentimental cloak from your eyes!
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by Neplusultra(f): 8:04am On May 28, 2015
He shud get out fast!!!!
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by mikolo80: 9:40am On May 28, 2015
demmy0325:
Too long a article..who actually read all that

readers are leaders,let that sink in for a moment or two

undecided.. GEJ is a good man..

more like a dumbbass

Buh nt 2 good for a president..

you think?

Its like he lives in his own thinkin.......

you assume he thinks

Free n fair elections startd durin his tenure

*scoff* we have always had free and fair elections br'er,just that people are to ignorant ,sentimental and lazy to realise(even a full blown military regime is @free and fair@
p.s.
nothing in life is free or fair in the true sense of the saying(you get what you're willing to sacrifice for)

and his recent one of conceding defeat which saves a lot of life...

especially his,hague not especially kind to genocidal maniacs

Lets nt forget that...

tey tey

Bye bye GEJ...

good riddance to bad rubbish

Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by free13: 10:01am On May 28, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by demmy0325(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2015
[quote author=mikolo80 post=34168395][/quote]...listen... U wil b like the 10th person to quote me n tel me readers r leaders.. U aint gon b d one to tel me dt coz U knw no shii bout me.. So i wudnt attach much importance to dah.. As for the rest.. I av ntn to say on that coz everyone is entitled to their own opinion...
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by EmmyDe25(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2015
News is, we'll have a new president by night fall tomorrow. All ye pro-PDP should deal with that. #ChangeIsHere #GoodbyeGej #NotGonBeMissed.
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by Ngoziada592: 12:43pm On May 28, 2015
OreMI22:
[size=28pt]TRIBALISM REMOVED GEJ
TRIBALISM WILL RUIN NIGERIA
[/size]

Where was the tribalism when he was voted in by different tribes across the Country Enough with the silly excuse
Re: What Cost Jonathan Power In The End by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 6:12am On Aug 14, 2015
[quote author=Islie post=34149172]

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/what-cost-jonathan-power-in-the-end/

Till the day ya'll realize that gej tried to free ya'll from the cabal's grips,that's when ya'll haters will understand what's really going on in this our country called Nigeria,,,,gej is the best president we ever had.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose / Ben-Bruce, Pat Utomi And Reno Omokri Commission Orphanage (photos) / More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.